Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I like your games, for the most part. I like when given choice in what kinks my proxies(MCs) participate.

Will say your signature is a bit off, in 300, that is not cuck, that is blackmail, bordering on full on rape. She hated every moment of that and he eventually got what he deserved. Cuckolding is when they enjoy it, sometimes both the cuckers and the cuckold, other times only the cuckers. Netorare, OTOH, not entirely sure what all qualifies, so many definitions out there, that 300 scene may even fall into that broad definition. I guess all cuck is NTR but not all NTR is cuck. FWIW, I like some cuck in my games, hate blackmail/rape or any other form of non-consensual content.
Netorare type B, C include rape through being blackmailed, drugged, or tricked, but in the type B the woman eventually enjoys and consents, whereas in type C she continues to hate it.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Really interesting idea and I really like it! Girl looks fine but could be way curvier tho

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
These games need all the walkthrough help it can get. I think it could 100% benefit from just having brief explanations on what each choice does in the actual game.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
These games need all the walkthrough help it can get. I think it could 100% benefit from just having brief explanations on what each choice does in the actual game.
Definitely. In fact, it should just be default in the game what choices will lead down which path. I never understood the mindset of keeping things a secret to not spoil the surprise. I think a majority of people know which path they want to take when they play and many also might want to explore all paths. Just make it easy and help us out.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Definitely. In fact, it should just be default in the game what choices will lead down which path. I never understood the mindset of keeping things a secret to not spoil the surprise. I think a majority of people know which path they want to take when they play and many also might want to explore all paths. Just make it easy and help us out.
And we won't call it 'visual novel' anymore, but 'kinetic novel' with multiple routes. I don't develop a 'kinetic novel'. You can use the 'kinetic novel' tag to find more of that kind.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
And we won't call it 'visual novel' anymore, but 'kinetic novel' with multiple routes. I don't develop a 'kinetic novel'. You can use the 'kinetic novel' tag to find more of that kind.
That's the thing though, I don't like games without choices, aka, kinetic novels. I want to be able to choose the path, but kinda know which way that will lead me. Maybe I didn't properly describe what I meant in my previous post. I know...what I was talking about is pretty much like those books where you make a choice and skip to the page it specifies and then don't like the outcome so quickly go back to where you held you thumb to do the other option. My point is that a lot of times, especially in games where points are accumulated per decision, you can't tell where it will lead you.

Enishiiz

Jul 1, 2020
from 0.8 0.9 anyone know hoe to get the netorare content tried it all and nothing
This. There really doesn't seem to be a way to get the scene with Joe and the tan bed. Unless it requires really obscure choices to be picked way earlier in the story.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Last update, even when following the walkthrough, I could t seem to trigger anything sexual between Joe and the girlfriend.

will see what happens this update.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
I trust that you will keep to your write-up and make ntr avaoidable if you want and also that you can protect your girl from the slut next door

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes