Z3lda1980

Nov 16, 2020
Is this game finished? I think because the developer is now making another game. Because the 0.13 ending still doesn't make much sense to me.
the game isn't finished yet. the main game stil is SoL, but the developer is just thinking about a bew game after this one is finished and make a demo for it

Roniered

Nov 11, 2020
Now I agree with the other players. This game doesn't have emotions. Especially, Nina, she doesn't care that the MC will break up with her. Like the whole girlfriend boyfriend thing is nonsense. She didn't even feel sorry for her cheating. Only the harem has the good storyline.

Roniered

Nov 11, 2020
nice, update
Yeah. But it will be better if they added realistic emotions and events. Like when you caught Kanye and Nina on the bar alley. Instead of ending up being alone, there should be a fight or big talks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well neither this or sister game or future game about those have much emotions.

short update on love path and best mc got was bj.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
I tried to do a WT Mod for the game (got a request for that since the one from the OP is not maintained anymore). I added the recommendations from the orig. PDF walkthrough into the game files. But be aware that I actually don't have played the game myself, so there can be some faults (hopefully not to many...).

Mar. 5, 2022
It seems that there's now someone picking up the stopped walkthrough mod from techstar. Here the Link

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
this game is actually very easy for those who don't like NTR. As long as you don't cheat on other women, you won't find your girlfriend being taken by someone else. because NTR is karma from your own actions. good enough for life lessons if you want to get married. pregnancy and marriage tags I hope there will be a future. good game

Last edited:
Reactions: sonhot
2.90 star(s) 40 Votes