KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
I tried to do a WT Mod for the game (got a request for that since the one from the OP is not maintained anymore). I added the recommendations from the orig. PDF walkthrough into the game files. But be aware that I actually don't have played the game myself, so there can be some faults (hopefully not to many...).

Download Mod v0.13 (~5MB)
WorkUpload -

View attachment 1664085 View attachment 1664086
thank you, techstar is promoted so they don't have time for modding anymore

EmirGok

May 22, 2018
I tried to do a WT Mod for the game (got a request for that since the one from the OP is not maintained anymore). I added the recommendations from the orig. PDF walkthrough into the game files. But be aware that I actually don't have played the game myself, so there can be some faults (hopefully not to many...).

Download Mod v0.13 (~5MB)
WorkUpload -

View attachment 1664085 View attachment 1664086
please android port

bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
how to get femdom?
I didn't encounter any and I tried to get it; there was some light humiliation in a ntr sense, a bit cuckoldish, but nothing worth the download if you are only here for femdom content

feel free to correct me if I'm wrong and or I missed something

Reactions: sidsan

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
This game desperately needs a gallery mod. Also, having Emma stone as one of the girls is awesome.
Games of this genre tend not to have gallery mods because you will too easy tell that they are the same scenes with model swapping when they are put side by side. To be clear, I don't have any problem with this practice but just pointing out the reasons why a Dev wouldn't want to break immersion any more than it is already broken.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Are there any games that are similar in gameplay and storyline like this
New Earth, My Future Wife, The Engagement. Erodio, and a few others like this game are all kind of connected and even cross over or are name-dropped in each other.

Captain Kitty

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2019
Games of this genre tend not to have gallery mods because you will too easy tell that they are the same scenes with model swapping when they are put side by side. To be clear, I don't have any problem with this practice but just pointing out the reasons why a Dev wouldn't want to break immersion any more than it is already broken.
LOL. Don't you think the PDF walkthrough and the scenes-checking at the end of the game also point that out? It's not a secret at all: I swap male characters for animations.
For the reason that the game will never have scene galleries, I discuss it a lot of times. I don't think I need to say it again.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
LOL. Don't you think the PDF walkthrough and the scenes-checking at the end of the game also point that out? It's not a secret at all: I swap male characters for animations.
For the reason that the game will never have scene galleries, I discuss it a lot of times. I don't think I need to say it again.
Yes. Not necessarily a secret and a pretty common efficiency for games of this nature. Sometimes it is done in a way that seems to create more work rather than less work. When I was looking through the game files for Good Girl Gone Bad, which features drawn art instead of 3D renders I wondered how the hell the Dev was able to keep from going insane from all the model swapping of both the male and female characters in terms of appearance and variation, missing partners, extra partners, toys and accessories... it is fucking madness. But when you get down to it the scenes were exactly the same, almost like those paper dolls my sister used to clip out of magazines. But my personal feeling is that replay galleries and scene checking epilogues don't provide much in the way of added value to the player unless the scenes in question are substantially different from one another. They are just more work for the dev that could be spent on the actual game.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Yo anyone know when the next update coming out?
dev knows. maybe next month.
Beta is already out. The dev is currently going over everything with a fine-toothed comb to squash any bugs and fix all sorts of typos since the start of the game. The official release will drop before the month is through. So take heart.

From Patreon:

Mar 26, 2022 at 12:11 PM
Summer of Love - Final (β) is released

Summer of Love - Final (β)
is released now. After checking and fixing all typos, I will release the official version. But because I'm checking since the start of the game, it won't be so soon like previous releases. But the official release will definitely be available before March ends (March 30-31). Thank you for your support.

Reactions: Dmob_6438
2.90 star(s) 40 Votes