GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
You know, I have played this game and it matters what options you choose. I have finished full female transformation, but you have to choose options that raise feminity points all the time. Latest update to female path is v0.28 since in 0.29 there is no new content for female path. Good luck with maximizing your female points then.

The ugly thing of this game is that it likes to crash about every new scene. This has something to do with music playback, since when the music is off then crashes disappear.
And the next update this month will, presumably, be the first sex scene with a guy in the full female path, which is after the first sex scene with a girl in the full female path two updates before, and that's after the first solo sex scene on the full female path two updates before that.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I tried VERY hard to keep my penis, but it ran away when I wasn't looking!

I KNEW it was a mistake to teach it to drive!

• Haha
Reactions: Futa_Buddy

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
So I was skimming through the thread and seen that supposedly this game has a Stud path and I have to wonder can we sissify others on that path or is it only the player getting forced to be a sissy bitch in this game?

Last edited:

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
The ugly thing of this game is that it likes to crash about every new scene. This has something to do with music playback, since when the music is off then crashes disappear.
Thanks for the tip! This game runs terribly on my potato PC, almost unplayable. I'll try turning off the music and see if that helps.

Reactions: ustar

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
very cool game, very messed up company to intern for,lol. Plus a messed up mother who seems to either hates her son or just wanted a daughter all along. Ouch that gotta hurt. Can you imagine your mother knowing the head of the company and what really goes on and still not caring what could happen to her child. Let's be honest the head of the Company does not look like she has a good(alignment) and she really goes off a vibe that she hates men.lol. Cool Story regardless. Wish I knew other gender bending stories with a good plot.

Reactions: ustar

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
very cool game, very messed up company to intern for,lol. Plus a messed up mother who seems to either hates her son or just wanted a daughter all along. Ouch that gotta hurt. Can you imagine your mother knowing the head of the company and what really goes on and still not caring what could happen to her child. Let's be honest the head of the Company does not look like she has a good(alignment) and she really goes off a vibe that she hates men.lol. Cool Story regardless. Wish I knew other gender bending stories with a good plot.
Good plot? There's nothing believable about this plot. First off guy's at college partying and banging sorority chicks and cheerleaders then he's somehow forced into this internship? Secondly, there's no way he would agree unless he was a complete idiot being from a family of business people he would be smart enough to figure out something was off with this job. Thirdly when butt plugs were presented at his house and he was told to choose one he would have at that point ended all contact with the company and probably his mother. There is so much about this story that doesn't add up it's crazy. You have to figure he's a spoiled narcissist rich kid and all of a sudden he's ok with being a girl or a sissy boy? I realize it's fiction and all but the plot holes are the size of mountains. Not to mention at the beginning in the first work visit those goggles how come it's all blacked out and we don't see anything in the vr environment? Because the dev doesn't want to bother with giving the player a choice. That is where the choices would be made to stay male or female or become an alpha as he already kind of is (mostly because of his family money, but hey it is what it is). This is anything but a good plot lol. Lastly let's not forget the Lady that is the head of the company who was considered too radical... nobody would allow her to operate this business firstly and sceondly if she were operating it wouldn't be a company she would be working in the shadows for some uber wealthy like minded individual or a radical covert government program and there is no way this kid would even be considered for the program unless the whole point was to specifically target people like him. There is no reconciling this plot as good at all.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Good plot? There's nothing believable about this plot. First off guy's at college partying and banging sorority chicks and cheerleaders then he's somehow forced into this internship? Secondly, there's no way he would agree unless he was a complete idiot being from a family of business people he would be smart enough to figure out something was off with this job. Thirdly when butt plugs were presented at his house and he was told to choose one he would have at that point ended all contact with the company and probably his mother. There is so much about this story that doesn't add up it's crazy. You have to figure he's a spoiled narcissist rich kid and all of a sudden he's ok with being a girl or a sissy boy? I realize it's fiction and all but the plot holes are the size of mountains. Not to mention at the beginning in the first work visit those goggles how come it's all blacked out and we don't see anything in the vr environment? Because the dev doesn't want to bother with giving the player a choice. That is where the choices would be made to stay male or female or become an alpha as he already kind of is (mostly because of his family money, but hey it is what it is). This is anything but a good plot lol. Lastly let's not forget the Lady that is the head of the company who was considered too radical... nobody would allow her to operate this business firstly and sceondly if she were operating it wouldn't be a company she would be working in the shadows for some uber wealthy like minded individual or a radical covert government program and there is no way this kid would even be considered for the program unless the whole point was to specifically target people like him. There is no reconciling this plot as good at all.
specifically target people what I thought was one of the reasons. The Fact mother was "close" friends with the head of the company who gives off a Maleficent Misandrist vibe. Plus knows what is really going on behind closed doors,definitely raises my eyebrow. Was the MC a sexist womanizer who is being punished,being taught a lesson. Or is the MC just a normal average guy who is just oblivious.

Reactions: WastedTalent

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
specifically target people what I thought was one of the reasons. The Fact mother was "close" friends with the head of the company who gives off a Maleficent Misandrist vibe. Plus knows what is really going on behind closed doors,definitely raises my eyebrow. Was the MC a sexist womanizer who is being punished,being taught a lesson. Or is the MC just a normal average guy who is just oblivious.
right but remember meeting the ugly dark haired girl at the office one the first visit she was too shy to say to MC about she liked him. I'm assuming she was a gay man who became a woman or whatever. I don't understand the whole trans thing and I'm not hating it just doesn't make sense to me. I'm not picking on anyone I'm not Dave Chapelle I'm just being honest about it not making any sense to me the only reason I tried this game out originially is I asked the dev on discord in dm's if there was an alpha path and he said yes that slowly MC could turn things around then later he recanted. IDK why maybe it was a creative decision or maybe he didn't fully understand the question, but after I got the truth I quit. But anyway I doubt she was like the MC at all being shy and all. So having a demographic of targeted individuals isn't a vialble plot either unless it's just males of a certain age or something. I was looking for revenge on these bitches, but it ain't gonna happen according to the dev.

Reactions: JaszMan

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
Can you play through all the content as a male in this game at the moment? Or do you always transform at some point?

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Can you play through all the content as a male in this game at the moment? Or do you always transform at some point?
when I was DM'ing with the dev I asked about that he said just choose all the blue choices and I think you have to keep some of the stats above or below a certain level not sure it was a long time ago but in essence if you make all the right choices yes you can stay male.

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
So I was skimming through the thread and seen that supposedly this game has a Stud path and I have to wonder can we sissify others on that path or is it only the player getting forced to be a sissy bitch in this game?
Anyone who has played can you answer my question?

logan.scodini

Jun 10, 2017
when I was DM'ing with the dev I asked about that he said just choose all the blue choices and I think you have to keep some of the stats above or below a certain level not sure it was a long time ago but in essence if you make all the right choices yes you can stay male.
You can stay male in the game, which further separates into stud (sexual mate for powerful women) and sub (chastity and strapon play).

The female path is more oriented in female vs male sexual partners (mostly as a way to prevent the player from having sex with a man they don't like).

There are no "Dominant Alpha" paths in the game, where you transform others. There are already hundred of games like this, and I'm more interested by showing the experience of being the one controlled by evil people.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
You can stay male in the game, which further separates into stud (sexual mate for powerful women) and sub (chastity and strapon play).

The female path is more oriented in female vs male sexual partners (mostly as a way to prevent the player from having sex with a man they don't like).

There are no "Dominant Alpha" paths in the game, where you transform others. There are already hundred of games like this, and I'm more interested by showing the experience of being the one controlled by evil people.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would get more attention with an alpha path there's a reason there are hundreds of games like it already. As is this one isn't good. Sorry but without a full revenge path not just a "some" it's a complete waste. Chastity and strapon play if we stay male? So the MC get's punished for not becoming a girl? That's even worse.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Sorry but without a full revenge path not just a "some" it's a complete waste.
The people who whine about stories/games where the MC isn't some uber stud who's always victorious are always hilarious and sad, because there's dozens of games about that sort of storyline on this site. And yet you all have to come into all the ones that aren't to whine that they aren't like all those other games.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes