WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
The people who whine about stories/games where the MC isn't some uber stud who's always victorious are always hilarious and sad, because there's dozens of games about that sort of storyline on this site. And yet you all have to come into all the ones that aren't to whine that they aren't like all those other games.
yeah the difference is if you read the full comments originally I spoke to the dev specifically and was told all this would be in the game then when I didn't see it happening I asked again and then it changed. Which is at the dev's discretion but there is a reason I was told one thing and then another because he wanted support for his game using deceptive practices. Also this MC is exactly that kind of MC then poof he's instantly transformed into some dumb ass with no clue as to who he really is? Think about it he's in the beginning at college going all out and then suddenly he's ok with being in speedos serving uppity bitches? It's not whining it's pointing out the dev's presentation and plot don't hold up. It's like trying to transform a dog into a cat it doesn't work lol. Call it whining all you want but again why say one thing and then say another? also notice not once has the dev denied our conversation took place? I would share it here but I just looked and I am guessing I deleted it after he changed his story.

warrenitro

Aug 20, 2021
Thanks for the tip! This game runs terribly on my potato PC, almost unplayable. I'll try turning off the music and see if that helps.
Sadly, turning off the sound didn't help :cry:
Guess I won't be playing this game unless it can be made to run better on an old (W7?) PC.

Reactions: Vasilji

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
yeah the difference is if you read the full comments originally I spoke to the dev specifically and was told all this would be in the game then when I didn't see it happening I asked again and then it changed. Which is at the dev's discretion but there is a reason I was told one thing and then another because he wanted support for his game using deceptive practices. Also this MC is exactly that kind of MC then poof he's instantly transformed into some dumb ass with no clue as to who he really is? Think about it he's in the beginning at college going all out and then suddenly he's ok with being in speedos serving uppity bitches? It's not whining it's pointing out the dev's presentation and plot don't hold up. It's like trying to transform a dog into a cat it doesn't work lol. Call it whining all you want but again why say one thing and then say another? also notice not once has the dev denied our conversation took place? I would share it here but I just looked and I am guessing I deleted it after he changed his story.

Alternatively, maybe he just changed his mind. Dont go too negative too quickly

Reactions: AlliebuttDK

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Guess I won't be playing this game unless it can be made to run better on an old (W7?) PC.
Did you try the 32 bit version? I find on my laptop with RenPy games the 32 bit version runs better then the 64 bit version. That might work with HTML games as well.

.31 is up.

Reactions: ustar

TIGER ACE

Jan 9, 2019

Download Summer of Shame 0.31

Window x64:

Window x32:

Mac x64:

Linux x64:

---

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
The Fact the mother is close friends with one of the heads of the company raises questions. Either the MC was the worst son ever and she wants to teach him a lesson, or she always wanted a daughter. it is up to the player whether there is transformation or not,but still. I believe the MC's Mother was trying to send her Son a message.

Reactions: firevoodoo

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Revenge is a driver .. .who among us has not watched old westerns or any ... any action movie where
revenge is not present and thriving. Revenge is action, it drives the plot forward like no other means,
Shakespeare and Dostoyevsky and Les miserables have revenge plots in abundance,
that is the most cruel and first driving force to make Cain kill Abel:
Revenge on the brother who had God”s good graces.

You would have to deny all of cristianity, all of the old testament,
the whole Tora - eye for one eye, teeth for tat, the entirety of the first world war, the whole retaliation
war on Irak and Afghanistan, whole mantra of the second world war - revenge on the germans for their bombing of Europe .. all of those are based on revenge on the one/ones who have wronged you.

And the next update this month will, presumably, be the first sex scene with a guy in the full female path, which is after the first sex scene with a girl in the full female path two updates before, and that's after the first solo sex scene on the full female path two updates before that.
I tried VERY hard to keep my penis, but it ran away when I wasn't looking!

I KNEW it was a mistake to teach it to drive!
So I was skimming through the thread and seen that supposedly this game has a Stud path and I have to wonder can we sissify others on that path or is it only the player getting forced to be a sissy bitch in this game?
very cool game, very messed up company to intern for,lol. Plus a messed up mother who seems to either hates her son or just wanted a daughter all along. Ouch that gotta hurt. Can you imagine your mother knowing the head of the company and what really goes on and still not caring what could happen to her child. Let's be honest the head of the Company does not look like she has a good(alignment) and she really goes off a vibe that she hates men.lol. Cool Story regardless. Wish I knew other gender bending stories with a good plot.
specifically target people what I thought was one of the reasons. The Fact mother was "close" friends with the head of the company who gives off a Maleficent Misandrist vibe. Plus knows what is really going on behind closed doors,definitely raises my eyebrow. Was the MC a sexist womanizer who is being punished,being taught a lesson. Or is the MC just a normal average guy who is just oblivious.
right but remember meeting the ugly dark haired girl at the office one the first visit she was too shy to say to MC about she liked him. I'm assuming she was a gay man who became a woman or whatever. I don't understand the whole trans thing and I'm not hating it just doesn't make sense to me. I'm not picking on anyone I'm not Dave Chapelle I'm just being honest about it not making any sense to me the only reason I tried this game out originially is I asked the dev on discord in dm's if there was an alpha path and he said yes that slowly MC could turn things around then later he recanted. IDK why maybe it was a creative decision or maybe he didn't fully understand the question, but after I got the truth I quit. But anyway I doubt she was like the MC at all being shy and all. So having a demographic of targeted individuals isn't a vialble plot either unless it's just males of a certain age or something. I was looking for revenge on these bitches, but it ain't gonna happen according to the dev.
You can stay male in the game, which further separates into stud (sexual mate for powerful women) and sub (chastity and strapon play).

The female path is more oriented in female vs male sexual partners (mostly as a way to prevent the player from having sex with a man they don't like).

There are no "Dominant Alpha" paths in the game, where you transform others. There are already hundred of games like this, and I'm more interested by showing the experience of being the one controlled by evil people.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would get more attention with an alpha path there's a reason there are hundreds of games like it already. As is this one isn't good. Sorry but without a full revenge path not just a "some" it's a complete waste. Chastity and strapon play if we stay male? So the MC get's punished for not becoming a girl? That's even worse.
The people who whine about stories/games where the MC isn't some uber stud who's always victorious are always hilarious and sad, because there's dozens of games about that sort of storyline on this site. And yet you all have to come into all the ones that aren't to whine that they aren't like all those other games.
This game predicated MC wants to do business. Business does not allow for transformation of the whole person, like MC is supposed to be doing, bringing entertainment into his career, which is dumb as fuck, nobody does business with a maid, or a gigolo, or a man whore, or any entertainer, those are hired and paid as service men. Not to mention MC is supposed to retain his will to be a business man, not a sex slave.

Making his ma a part of his humilliation destroys his will to do anything:
childern spite their parents all the time,
revenge and chaos would be MC most common place code of arms when opposing his opressive ma.

Cutting the vengeance,
neutering MC into a whore for whores to abuse,
those are not something or anything of the promisses this game has:

What is different about your work?
My games are based upon a western-style vision of lore and gameplay; they aim to provide an immersive experience that anyone can appreciate, regardless of gender and sexual orientation. Thus, they are designed to be fancied as interactive stories that will stimulate your imagination, as you explore worlds where the impossible is commonplace.

Western civilisation thrives and predicates revenge,
what westerners do you want to attract with dumbing down MC into a whore
who gets shat on from all directions?

Western civilisation thrives on family, from the early harems of pure blooded
patriarchs Abrahaam and Moses, to the now days of royal families
giving their children millions and jobs to hold and grow.
Parents supporting their children, not fkking burrying them into the dirt.

You turned the whole harvard multi billion business model upside down
and you expect people to be attracted to this? Lacking the basic revenge plot
any small time to average writer should have some small notion of ?

Last edited:

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Revenge is a driver .. .who among us has not watched old westerns or any ... any action movie where
revenge is not present and thriving. Revenge is action, it drives the plot forward like no other means,
Shakespeare and Dostoyevsky and Les miserables have revenge plots in abundance,
that is the most cruel and first driving force to make Cain kill Abel:
Revenge on the brother who had God”s good graces.

You would have to deny all of cristianity, all of the old testament,
the whole Tora - eye for one eye, teeth for tat, the entirety of the first world war, the whole retaliation
war on Irak and Afghanistan, whole mantra of the second world war - revenge on the germans for their bombing of Europe .. all of those are based on revenge on the one/ones who have wronged you.

This game predicated MC wants to do business. Business does not allow for transformation of the whole person, like MC is supposed to be doing, bringing entertainment into his career, which is dumb as fuck, nobody does business with a maid, or a gigolo, or a man whore, or any entertainer, those are hired and paid as service men. Not to mention MC is supposed to retain his will to be a business man, not a sex slave.

Making his ma a part of his humilliation destroys his will to do anything:
childern spite their parents all the time,
revenge and chaos would be MC most common place code of arms when opposing his opressive ma.

Cutting the vengeance,
neutering MC into a whore for whores to abuse,
those are not something or anything of the promisses this game has:

What is different about your work?
My games are based upon a western-style vision of lore and gameplay; they aim to provide an immersive experience that anyone can appreciate, regardless of gender and sexual orientation. Thus, they are designed to be fancied as interactive stories that will stimulate your imagination, as you explore worlds where the impossible is commonplace.

Western civilisation thrives and predicates revenge,
what westerners do you want to attract with dumbing down MC into a whore
who gets shat on from all directions?

Western civilisation thrives on family, from the early harems of pure blooded
patriarchs Abrahaam and Moses, to the now days of royal families
giving their children millions and jobs to hold and grow.
Parents supporting their children, not fkking burrying them into the dirt.

You turned the whole harvard multi billion business model upside down
and you expect people to be attracted to this? Lacking the basic revenge plot
any small time to average writer should have some small notion of ?
Agreed on what you said, however... Assuming the dev was less than honest in the description and this is basically just a sissification/transformation/"shes a female MC and must be a whore" game at heart, this lying description isn't much different than all those other games where the "male friend" of the MC's wife/gf/fiance comes to visit and the descripton implies there is anything other than a cheating/cuck/ntr route.. So... Yeah, don't give much value to most game descriptions on here anymore, but what you said is pretty much on point for a dev with a lying game description, yeah.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Agreed on what you said, however... Assuming the dev was less than honest in the description and this is basically just a sissification/transformation/"shes a female MC and must be a whore" game at heart, this lying description isn't much different than all those other games where the "male friend" of the MC's wife/gf/fiance comes to visit and the descripton implies there is anything other than a cheating/cuck/ntr route.. So... Yeah, don't give much value to most game descriptions on here anymore, but what you said is pretty much on point for a dev with a lying game description, yeah.
That's not a description of the game. That's a description on the Patreon page for the general work the dev does, when they've produced like a dozen games. The description for this game is on the front page of this very thread.

You are desperate, and must earn a summer internship or risk being expelled from the University’s Business Program. Fortunately, you have managed to find a position at Voluptas, a famous adult entertainment company.

However, things are not always like they appear to be, and you quickly learn that the people with whom you’ll be working have their own hidden agendas. Will you attempt to resist this constant manipulation, or will you indulge in decadence and allow to become fully transformed?

In any case, your life will never be the same after this summer!
And the Tfgamessite page goes even further than just that description with the following section as well:

Features:
Summer of Shame is a Visual Novel with multiple choices and outcomes. It is designed to have a variety of branches built around a common core, as you attempt to accomplish the tasks assigned to you.

You mostly play from a submissive Point-of-View. Expect the game to contain scenes involving mind control, M/F, F/F, breasts modification, sissyfication, bimboification, transformation into a woman, light BDSM and use of alcohol and pharmaceuticals/drugs.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Any actual content, or should we wait another 2 years?
0.31 has the foreplay setup for the sex scene on the stud and submissive paths. So, some juicy stuff.

Once we get 0.32 on here, that has the full sex scene for the transformed female MC path with either a man or a woman being your sexy partner, you get to choose.

And then 0.33 has the full sex scene for the aforementioned stud and submissive paths.

GAMEPLAY7

May 4, 2020
Summer Of Shame 0.33 - (Day 3 Stage 2-A Added) (Patreon)

Windows-x64:

Windows-x32:

Mac-x64:

Linux-x64:

Android-APK:

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Alternatively, maybe he just changed his mind. Dont go too negative too quickly
I guess you had to be there for the chat as I said I personally dm'd the dev on discord and asked very specific questions and he told me what I wanted to hear not the truth. I'm not trying to be too harsh but he's already basically making 3 games in 1 there would be no harm in adding an alpha path. He just doesn't want to for whatever reason. I'm not trying to be negative, it was just the way the conversation went. I was specifically told yes there is an alpha path and made my intentions clear that this was the only way I would be interested in the game even if it took a while to get there, then was told later nope there isn't going to be. I know I sound salty but the dev is willing to do work on 3 different story lines in the same story but refuses to do the most popular one? I'm sure it wouldn't be that much strain to add an alpha path and I won't comment anymore I said what I wanted to say and that's that. As is I have no interest in this story whatsoever unless the 4th path get's added. Also think of it like this story has been out over two years and has 11 reviews at this time and stands at 2.5 stars. If the other path would get added I bet those numbers would go way up as well as financial support. Again it's all up to the dev.

RobzyVR

Oct 22, 2021
Per Malwarebytes:

Trojan.BitCoinMiner
Short bio
Trojan.BitCoinMiner is Malwarebytes' generic detection name for crypto-currency miners that run on the affected machine without the users' consent.
Symptoms
Crypto-currency miners use a lot of resources to optimize the earning of crypto-coins, so users may experience slow computers.
Type and source of infection
Because mining uses a lot of resources try to use other people's machines to do their mining for them. This detection means that your machine is being used as such.
Aftermath
Besides slowing down your machine, running at peek level for long times may cause damage to your machine and raise electricity bills.

Reactions: altheren562

eightypercent

Apr 2, 2020
I guess you had to be there for the chat as I said I personally dm'd the dev on discord and asked very specific questions and he told me what I wanted to hear not the truth. I'm not trying to be too harsh but he's already basically making 3 games in 1 there would be no harm in adding an alpha path. He just doesn't want to for whatever reason. I'm not trying to be negative, it was just the way the conversation went. I was specifically told yes there is an alpha path and made my intentions clear that this was the only way I would be interested in the game even if it took a while to get there, then was told later nope there isn't going to be. I know I sound salty but the dev is willing to do work on 3 different story lines in the same story but refuses to do the most popular one? I'm sure it wouldn't be that much strain to add an alpha path and I won't comment anymore I said what I wanted to say and that's that. As is I have no interest in this story whatsoever unless the 4th path get's added. Also think of it like this story has been out over two years and has 11 reviews at this time and stands at 2.5 stars. If the other path would get added I bet those numbers would go way up as well as financial support. Again it's all up to the dev.
If all the devs did the most popular paths then every game would be very similar; young guy, huge dick, harem of milfs with huge breasts and their under-age looking daughters, with a non-sponsored incest patch. I find one of the best things about F95 is the diversity, even though some themes are more "dominant" (harem, big tits, incest, male protagonist...). Not all are my cup of tea either, but I find it strange that people will spend time and energy in publishing their negative criticism and narrow-minded vision of what is best. This VN isn't a personal favourite but I recognise that it will tick boxes for others. I like corruption/manipulation themes and while this VN is based on corruption, and has some great renders and good ideas, I find it does fall down badly on certain choices made by the dev. But hey, I also recognise that just because it doesn't tick all the boxes for me, it doesn't mean that it is bad game. Get over it, move on, and take your negativity with you.

3.40 star(s) 16 Votes