4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Frick this game, I waited 4 months to b guide to a horrible disgusting ending, the author is a bloody sadist, because after all the story is still good, but this undeserved ending, really shiitte the whole story, this is just like seeing a good anime with a filler not-canon ending, maybe even worse, i very disappointed with this development, and like the meme says:

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined

obs: i know i could try replay for the good ending, but the game was so emasculating and disappointing, i dont even have the desire to play again
Is this a troll post?

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
Nope. If you don't choose to cuddle and chat with Cassie that night, you will get the bad end.
If that was the intent, then it is bugged, because I definitely did it... I had a vague thought it wasn't intentional, as it didn't seem the sort of thing Cassie would appreciate.

Just checked the code, there is a difference in the inner monologue based on ep4sflovetalked, but none of the choice availability or the final outcomes depend on it.
And, reading through the difference in inner monologue (it's hard to remember which lines are different when actually playing the game) it seems pretty clear that ep4sflovetalked should be required, but it is not.
It is the only way to get ep4nightchoosenone, but since ep4choosenone is enough it doesn't get in the way.

So, if you can get both affections above 70, talked to Cassie in the lingerie store, skipped Kelly and talked to Eve, then you currently can fool around with Cassie/Eve and still get the good outcome.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Is this a troll post?
you mean the quoted one, or that of yours :unsure:
kidding aside, as trolls seek attention the best cure is to not to give them any by not reacting/responding (the first trolls rule)
damn, perhaps ive broke it already:FacePalm::BootyTime:

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Not that your game isn't good already with its content, but it would help you further to stand out of the many other games.
You wouldn't be the only one, because some other games did it too already, but there arent a lot at the moment.

To be completely honest. I usually find the voicing very good in japanese vn and very weird and disturbing in non japanese games.
I don't know if I'll change my mind later on, but for now.. It's a no.

If that was the intent, then it is bugged, because I definitely did it... I had a vague thought it wasn't intentional, as it didn't seem the sort of thing Cassie would appreciate.

Just checked the code, there is a difference in the inner monologue based on ep4sflovetalked, but none of the choice availability or the final outcomes depend on it.
And, reading through the difference in inner monologue (it's hard to remember which lines are different when actually playing the game) it seems pretty clear that ep4sflovetalked should be required, but it is not.
It is the only way to get ep4nightchoosenone, but since ep4choosenone is enough it doesn't get in the way.

So, if you can get both affections above 70, talked to Cassie in the lingerie store, skipped Kelly and talked to Eve, then you currently can fool around with Cassie/Eve and still get the good outcome.

I checked the code and you are right. This is a mistake. It will be corrected in the next release.
Thank you for pointing it !

Reactions: SnowyS

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
you mean you are japaneseo_O
Nah, I'm french, but I learned a bit of japanese. I can understand a bit of it.
However, what I mean is that the Japanese are kind of the gods of voice acting for that kind of games. Their quality of acting but more importantly the quality of the production is just light years from what I would be able to produce or what have been produced on any non japanese vn I've played so far.

Reactions: Raziel_8 and Abhai

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Nah, I'm french, but I learned a bit of japanese. I can understand a bit of it.
However, what I mean is that the Japanese are kind of the gods of voice acting for that kind of games. Their quality of acting but more importantly the quality of the production is just light years from what I would be able to produce or what have been produced on any non japanese vn I've played so far.
yep, played a few of those too...va isnt bad there, yet only cause i dont understand a shit they are talking about:KEK:
so at the end, it all counts to me as a bit weird sounds effects, while i read subtitles:BootyTime:

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Really great game, i don't get the butthurt about the bad ending. Decisions must have consequences, thats always the case even in our lifes away from the PC. However, it is arguable whether such hard hitting as a bad ending was necessary so early in the game. But that is a decision that the cap alone has to make and answer for. The "my name is Luna" mission in the deluca family was similar, but necessary to explain the character development of Luna. Was such a twist appropriate? We'll see, and I hope that "dark" is not brought into play for the sake of "dark". Good work so far cap and don't get discouraged.

I muss say i like Kelly, are there plans as a serious LI for her in the pipeline or is she just a sidekick to be filled up ?

Reactions: MisterDan

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Really great game, i don't get the butthurt about the bad ending. Decisions must have consequences, thats always the case even in our lifes away from the PC. However, it is arguable whether such hard hitting as a bad ending was necessary so early in the game. But that is a decision that the cap alone has to make and answer for. The "my name is Luna" mission in the deluca family was similar, but necessary to explain the character development of Luna. Was such a twist appropriate? We'll see, and I hope that "dark" is not brought into play for the sake of "dark". Good work so far cap and don't get discouraged.

I muss say i like Kelly, are there plans as a serious LI for her in the pipeline or is she just a sidekick to be filled up ?
Hé, Thank you !
Kelly is a serious LI and she has her own path.
It barely started in Day 5 but I bet it will get in intensity rather quickly.

Modjoc00l

Nov 10, 2020
Hé, Thank you !
Kelly is a serious LI and she has her own path.
It barely started in Day 5 but I bet it will get in intensity rather quickly.
Its not important, but do you plan to add a "fill in" field for Kelly's name when she is introduced?
Just asking because we are asked if we want to rename Eve and Cassie at the beginning.
You don't have to....I'm just asking in a sense to keep in uniform. (or get rid of the option to rename at the start)

Oct 8, 2019
So Cap, I was just wondering if you had planned a canon ending. Okay, to be more specific I was wondering which girl you actually intended Jack to end up with when you started writing. I only ask because the answer seems all over, that is not a criticism though. I am fairly confident when I say that Eve was the original focus, but well Cassie seems to have shifted to center stage with the last update. But that being said, I honestly feel like Kelly is the actual answer given that she seems to have held a candle for him the longest and that seems to have been at least somewhat genuine. Well, that and the fact that she supported him in the bad ending but I don't think anyone would call that the true ending. Now that I think about it even more and given how well you write tragic characters, I think it is Kelly even more just because I want to believe that she and he could have a happy ending and so could Eve and Cassie.

So yeah, if you had to write the game as a straight forward novel, who would Jack end up with?

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
I checked the code and you are right. This is a mistake. It will be corrected in the next release.
Thank you for pointing it !
I was gonna say, the only issue here is it means you can't have that great "I licked butthole" conversation with Eve in the bedroom afterwards, without having a bad ending :LOL:

Seriously though, it's really ambitious that you're keeping all these differing paths open. Plenty of games do that, but different paths only add or slightly change events, or it's a sandbox in the first place. There's only one other game I can think of where the path you choose completely changes main events to this extent. And it's looking great!

Another thing I (mostly) like is that, most games the MC has X personality, and choices may slightly change that or affect the backstory a little. In this one it feels like, depending on your choices, you end up in a story where MC is and always has been a completely different person from the other paths, completely different motivations and inner monolog. Which means you have to write like 7 different characters, but it's working so far :)

The reason it's "mostly" is because I currently dislike the MC on one of paths where I want to like him :cry:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: MyUserName1234

Shadowlash

Feb 6, 2018
Man this game is fucking fantastic! the writing is insanely good, the relationships between the characters are so emotional and well-written, and the story is interesting and makes sense.

I found myself really enjoying this game, despite being on a route with few H-scenes. 9.5/10 very recommendable.

My only gripe is the use of white text on white background, that shit is impossible to read!
Please but some black boarder, or background on the text.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I honestly can't recall specifics, but does the game refer to them as virgins, or just first time being with a guy? Because a girl who's had sex with a girl is definitely not a virgin, agreed there.

Doesn't really bother me if they are or aren't, but it is a bit weird to have them be decidedly not virgins and also call them that, or have them be nervous about non piv acts.
They did say they are virgins during the 'truth and drink' game, I'm fine with their experimenting and all that...

But making the girls so experienced with toys that it makes the MC lame during the scene, kind of took the enjoyment out of getting the scene.

While yes, the sex with Cassie during the 'not really a threesome' (cause Eve only got to watch) was hot, I just didn't expect that they were fucking each other that much with toys to make MC have to exhaust himself like that to get Cassie to cum.

That's just my point of view on this, clearly no one else has an issue with the MC being lame during that.

Calvin Kloin

Jul 24, 2019
I have 83/73 and still get band end. There's no option to choose no one. There's no asking forgiveness. I'll just wait for walkthrough

Last edited:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
They did say they are virgins during the 'truth and drink' game, I'm fine with their experimenting and all that...

But making the girls so experienced with toys that it makes the MC lame during the scene, kind of took the enjoyment out of getting the scene.

While yes, the sex with Cassie during the 'not really a threesome' (cause Eve only got to watch) was hot, I just didn't expect that they were fucking each other that much with toys to make MC have to exhaust himself like that to get Cassie to cum.

That's just my point of view on this, clearly no one else has an issue with the MC being lame during that.
In the drink game, the mc has the choice of lie, i think girls lies there with the virgin stuff. Clearly if MC can lie, girls can lie too. Eve said she masturbates 3 time in a week, oh come on, she fucks with Cassie almost this 3 time a week!
In the another point, i feel MC had to fail in this threesome, just because is the less experimented of the three. However, i feel MC had more chemistry with Eve, in solo Cassie love path, he failed, in solo Eve love path, he succeses. Eve said to MC she last long usually (in love/love path, in bad ending route).

In my opinion, all the situation, the throuple thing, must affect more to MC, being the "third wheel" (not really, but almost) all this stuff should impact negativily in his performance.
I believe in his rematch with Eve in this path will be "the redemtion".

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
In the drink game, the mc has the choice of lie, i think girls lies there with the virgin stuff. Clearly if MC can lie, girls can lie too. Eve said she masturbates 3 time in a week, oh come on, she fucks with Cassie almost this 3 time a week!
In the another point, i feel MC had to fail in this threesome, just because is the less experimented of the three. However, i feel MC had more chemistry with Eve, in solo Cassie love path, he failed, in solo Eve love path, he succeses. Eve said to MC she last long usually (in love/love path, in bad ending route).

In my opinion, all the situation, the throuple thing, must affect more to MC, being the "third wheel" (not really, but almost) all this stuff should impact negativily in his performance.
I believe in his rematch with Eve in this path will be "the redemtion".
Yea I agree with you there, failing in the threesome seems to be how the dev wants it to go.

I haven't played any of the solo routes (won't play the Cassie dom route at all), will need to play those at some point.

True finally being with Eve in 'the throuple thing' will be redeeming it sounds like, either way the game will still make it out as MC got in the way of Cassie and Eve loving each other.

Wonder if on the No One route or Kelly route if Cassie and Eve will become official.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes