4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
In the bad end Kelly sticks with the MC till the end and cares for him so I think she is genuine, has no ill intentions towards MC or any of the girls
As for aff points, based on how love/love path ends if you've less than 70 for any of the girl, I think keeping aff high is better

After seeing "Scene 7" I'm pretty sure asshole path is gonna have some really fucked up content :eek:
I mean, we've been introduced to Mr Castle. Not sure I'd enjoy being on the other side of the room, stuck with him... :eek:

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Well, just finished the update (after having replayed the whole game), and......wow. :oops:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As I said in my last patreon post, there will be some other bad ends, and there will be good ends.
Most of the paths will have a kind of happy ending, if you manage to avoid the bad ones.
Just make the right choices, and no one dies.

The other thing is, it isn't possible to "avoid" the girls as far as I can tell. Like say you only wanted Eve, not Cassie, so you more or less ignore Cassie the best you can, but still end up on her romance path. That happened to one of my saves. Had a ton of Eve points, but only 50 Cassie points. That funnels you into the bad end.

That shouldn't happen.
If you don't kiss Cassie, you do not trigger her love path.
If you don't massage her feet, you don't trigger her dom path.

If you apologize correctly to Eve, you will trigger her love path.
If you don't kiss Cassie, you won't kiss Eve either, but you're still on her love path and she will join you on the following night.

It does make me wonder why these dom, sub, and hate options/paths exist if they're just going to lead to a bad ending at this point. If the only achievable goal is to get the throuple, then it makes these choices seem false and superfluous, unless I'm missing something and something less tragic can come of them if they're done the right way.

Personally, I don't like any path other than the love/love, throuple path because I think that treating these girls any other way is heinous and that you if get bad endings from them, well, then I guess the point has been well made, but I still wonder why those other options are even there in the first place.

Dom and sub paths won't lead to bad endings.
As I said above, most paths will have happy endings.

Note, you only need 1 of those 2 responses to Eve.

This means that you can meet with Kelly, as long as you talk to Cassie at night so that Eve tells you she wants to end things and you can refuse.

But, it also means that if you skip meeting Kelly and tell Eve then that you can't choose, then you can go ahead and kiss Cassie (in various spots) instead of talking, do the same with Eve afterwards, and still have things go well on day 5 (after the initial drama).

Nope. If you don't choose to cuddle and chat with Cassie that night, you will get the bad end.

The Naughty Captain will the "I am brock turner" incel path be complete soon(ish)?
I have trouble understanding the reference but in anyway, answering would be spoiling so ... I won't tell.

I initially didn't plan to play the both girls paths, but the dev kept insisting that you have to play multiple routes to get the complete picture, so I went ahead and played them. Those interactions basically cheapened the solo routes. I was also naive enough to think that Cassie saying "they don't have that kind of relationship", meant this was a rare occasion in an adult game where the main LI weren't bi-sexual. But of course it means they were just friend with benefits, so just fucking. And of course it's better than with the MC. Too much info is a thing :LOL:. I now kinda regret playing them.

Good for people that enjoy them, but it looks like those paths are not for me.

I'm a bit confused by your description.
On the throuple path, Cassie is pretty happy with the outcome. She never says that it was better with Eve. It's pretty much the contrary.
On Cassie love x Eve sub path, Cassie can say something like that, but I think it's also clearly hinted that Jack has just no idea what he is doing and that he will work at getting better at it.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
In the bad end Kelly sticks with the MC till the end and cares for him so I think she is genuine, has no ill intentions towards MC or any of the girls
As for aff points, based on how love/love path ends if you've less than 70 for any of the girl, I think keeping aff high is better

After seeing "Scene 7" I'm pretty sure asshole path is gonna have some really fucked up content :eek:
The bad end is a short dead end.

Do you really think that nothing bad is going to happen in that house with Kelly in it? I think everybody is aware now that the dev is going to add bad ends in some paths. I'm pretty sure that some of them will involve Kelly's bad actions for sure.

I've played the "dual love" path until the end by now, and now I'm just wondering: should I raise Kelly's af points?

My point is: what is safer for the main girls? Kelly's affection low or high?

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I'm a bit confused by your description.
On the throuple path, Cassie is pretty happy with the outcome. She never says that it was better with Eve. It's pretty much the contrary.
On Cassie love x Eve sub path, Cassie can say something like that, but I think it's also clearly hinted that Jack has just no idea what he is doing and that he will work at getting better at it.
The point being that Cassie wasn't able to cum with Eve's directions because MC is male and has the limitations of being a true virgin, where as Eve knows about Cassie's weak spots and all that because they have been fucking each other for years, which gives the 'virgin' Cassie more stamina and makes her harder to give an orgasm for our virgin male that has only gotten a single handjob so far on the love/love route..

Yea.. She was happy, but at the same time, MC had to exhaust myself to the point of passing out to do it, cause she's way more experienced to was lead to believe..

I can understand why Eve didn't want to talk about at breakfast now and why they didn't think MC could handle both of them, he had very little chance to please the two experienced pretty much bi-sexual girls....

Not a complaint just my observations.. Though it was sort of disappointing..

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Well.. Got the threesome end.. Couldn't really enjoy it either since the MC was lame, cause the girls were already trained because of their 'not lesbian relationship'...

Was still hot though, but really? What's the point in the girls being 'virgins' if they can cum better from each other then from you...
i agree. mc really lame. The Naughty Captain says because he's 18 but they're all 18

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Do you really thinks that nothing bad is going to happen in that house with Kelly in it?
I'm pretty sure that some of them will involve Kelly's bad actions for sure.
The evil twins will definitely try to do some bad shit, that is sure
but I don't think Kelly has to do anything with it
Kelly was sus before but after seeing the bad end I'm pretty solid on her

what is safer for the main girls? Kelly's affection low or high? should I raise Kelly's af points?
I think you should raise her aff points when possible, but reject her when there are options like "kiss her"
that way you'll have high aff points without getting involved
just like on solo love paths, the other girl's aff points are in 50s

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
The point being that Cassie wasn't able to cum with Eve's directions because MC is male and has the limitations of being a true virgin, where as Eve knows about Cassie's weak spots and all that because they have been fucking each other for years, which gives the 'virgin' Cassie more stamina and makes her harder to give an orgasm for our virgin male that has only gotten a single handjob so far on the love/love route..

Yea.. She was happy, but at the same time, MC had to exhaust myself to the point of passing out to do it, cause she's way more experienced to was lead to believe..

I can understand why Eve didn't want to talk about at breakfast now and why they didn't think MC could handle both of them, he had very little chance to please the two experienced pretty much bi-sexual girls....

Not a complaint just my observations.. Though it was sort of disappointing..
Ok, so..

Xaninha

May 15, 2020
Frick this game, I waited 4 months to b guide to a horrible disgusting ending, the author is a bloody sadist, because after all the story is still good, but this undeserved ending, really shiitte the whole story, this is just like seeing a good anime with a filler not-canon ending, maybe even worse, i very disappointed with this development, and like the meme says:

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined

obs: i know i could try replay for the good ending, but the game was so emasculating and disappointing, i dont even have the desire to play again

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Ok, so..
I've only played the Love/Love route, and yea she had an orgasm..
AFTER Jack came already and kept going..
Yea it counts being their first real dick..
Jack is exhausted because he forced himself to keep going after he came, so Cassie would cum, and in turn he came twice and no energy for Eve..

Anyway.. Not trying to argue, will leave it at this being the end of this from me anyway..

• Haha
Reactions: Byczer

.N9

A beautiful mess
GFX Designer
Donor
Jul 31, 2020
Frick this game, I waited 4 months to b guide to a horrible disgusting ending, the author is a bloody sadist, because after all the story is still good, but this undeserved ending, really shiitte the whole story, this is just like seeing a good anime with a filler not-canon ending, maybe even worse, i very disappointed with this development, and like the meme says:

My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined

obs: i know i could try replay for the good ending, but the game was so emasculating and disappointing, i dont even have the desire to play again
Man, people always say some stuff like "i wish our decision is matter and has consequences, it will be good and realistic bla bla bla..." and then this game happened and one of the bad ending has been revealed, and people still complaining they got the bad ending because a lot of choices in this game is matter and could lead to different path and they hate the game for it :FacePalm:

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Ok, so..
So the story started with the MC having the impression about the girls that they were fucking around, it then went to them saying they were not, and that they were virgins, and then to them saying they were actually fucking each other. I don't think anyone expected for Jack to be a sex god, but before day 5, I was expecting that they would be discovering sex together if that makes sense. Obviously not a big issue, I don't want to insist on it too much. So don't mind me, I'll just be sticking to the solo routes. Also, hopefully, the showering together stops now (on the solo routes), I would find it really weird for a lover to keep having showers with people they've been fucking :LOL:

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
So the story started with the MC having the impression about the girls that they were fucking around, it then went to them saying they were not, and that they were virgins, and then to them saying they were actually fucking each other. I don't think anyone expected for Jack to be a sex god, but before day 5, I was expecting that they would be discovering sex together if that makes sense. Obviously not a big issue, I don't want to insist on it too much. So don't mind me, I'll just be sticking to the solo routes. Also, hopefully, the showering together stops now (on the solo routes), I would find it really weird for a lover to keep having showers with people they've been fucking :LOL:
I can understand that.
And about the shower :

The Naughty Captain can you tell me how many routes are in this game? I want to play them all so

Here is a list of path available for now.
Some are barely initiated in V0.5. and some others will split further in future releases.
Several paths have multiple variations at the end of day 5. This will lead to different paths later.

Eve solo love
Eve solo sub love
Eve solo hard sub
Cassie solo true love
Cassie solo dom
Kelly solo Love
Eve love + Cassie love
Eve love + Cassie dom
Eve hard sub + Cassie love
Eve hard sub + Cassie dom
Eve love sub + Cassie love
Eve love sub + Cassie dom
Neutral path.
Moronic Hero
Evil Asshole.

Jul 22, 2019
Those 'virgins' are way more experienced then our virgin MC..

Kind of feel like a dick saying it.. But I kind of hope for a Kelly path without bothering with Eve and Cassie, they seem to be doing fine without a man.
I honestly can't recall specifics, but does the game refer to them as virgins, or just first time being with a guy? Because a girl who's had sex with a girl is definitely not a virgin, agreed there.

Doesn't really bother me if they are or aren't, but it is a bit weird to have them be decidedly not virgins and also call them that, or have them be nervous about non piv acts.

Reactions: Gilgamesh_Dinger

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
I honestly can't recall specifics, but does the game refer to them as virgins, or just first time being with a guy? Because a girl who's had sex with a girl is definitely not a virgin, agreed there.

Doesn't really bother me if they are or aren't, but it is a bit weird to have them be decidedly not virgins and also call them that, or have them be nervous about non piv acts.
Yeah it is the same thing as a woman exclaiming I can not have sex with you, you are my son. That is incest !!!! while she is fucking with her sister, daughter or was in past and such and no that was not incest of course for whatever reason or any taboo involved or broken. :p There is a double standard in adult games about that cause the lesbian/bisexual female genre is so beloved by many, but it does not always makes sense. :)

Though girls considering themselves still a virgin after having lesbian sex is quite normal, while we would not consider any guy that had gay sex with another male as a virgin. Double standard, but it is all about that fleece. :p

Jul 22, 2019
There is a double standard in adult games about that cause the lesbian/bisexual female genre is so beloved by many, but it does not always makes sense. :)

Though girls considering themselves still a virgin after having lesbian sex is quite normal, while we would not consider any guy that had gay sex with another male as a virgin. Double standard, but it is all about that fleece. :p
I get it yeah, it just does seem a bit weird to me. Not them being bi or having a sexual relationship, just the weirdness about being a virgin and unsure of stuff when they should be pretty confident with how it all goes and what they like, especially considering the threesome scene shows they are.

Guess it does make sense considering the game is mostly (all?) from the PCs pov though, so having a weird standard about virginity and same sex relationships isn't that off.
Just something to consider with the other routes is more what I was thinking, when we're meant to play all of them to get the full picture of stuff. Could come across as weird when they're experienced but also not experienced at the same time.

Zero919

May 2, 2017
I can understand that.
And about the shower :

Here is a list of path available for now.
Some are barely initiated in V0.5. and some others will split further in future releases.
Several paths have multiple variations at the end of day 5. This will lead to different paths later.

Eve solo love
Eve solo sub love
Eve solo hard sub
Cassie solo true love
Cassie solo dom
Kelly solo Love
Eve love + Cassie love
Eve love + Cassie dom
Eve hard sub + Cassie love
Eve hard sub + Cassie dom
Eve love sub + Cassie love
Eve love sub + Cassie dom
Neutral path.
Moronic Hero
Evil Asshole.
Are there any plans for Eve love + Cassie love + Kelly? :love:
I think Kelly deserves be forgiven and to be loved and hopefully there will be a good ending for her mom :cry:
and fuck her father... piece of shit :mad:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Man, people always say some stuff like "i wish our decision is matter and has consequences, it will be good and realistic bla bla bla..." and then this game happened and one of the bad ending has been revealed, and people still complaining they got the bad ending because a lot of choices in this game is matter and could lead to different path and they hate the game for it :FacePalm:
to tell the truth, the only thing he has said is that his disappointment is huge because he finally found his mc (aka IRL he) is a utter dipstick unable to make valid decisions, thus made him to question his sole (lucky) existence so far:WeSmart:

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Are there any plans for Eve love + Cassie love + Kelly? :love:
I think Kelly deserves be forgiven and to be loved and hopefully there will be a good ending for her mom :cry:
and fuck her father... piece of shit :mad:
I made 2 saves while playing the dual love route: 1. Kelly affection max points (25: meet her, tell the girls you met her, then scoring all of her points in day 5); 2. Kelly min points (don't meet her, tell the girls about it, don't score her point in day 5).

Reactions: Zero919
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes