4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Wow... Yea.. Cause I see the MC wanting to stay with Dom bitch Cassie...

Really.. Her first thought for a virgin male is to repeatedly sodomize him.. Does she want him to turn gay?

Good thing I'll never actually go down that path.. Thanks for the gallery Oscar.

• Angry
Reactions: MyUserName1234

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Well.. Got the threesome end.. Couldn't really enjoy it either since the MC was lame, cause the girls were already trained because of their 'not lesbian relationship'...

Was still hot though, but really? What's the point in the girls being 'virgins' if they can cum better from each other then from you...

Last edited:
Reactions: Byczer and albul

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Only happens for love/love path.
Best way to avoid it is to keep an eye on affection points
If they are less than 70 for any of the girls (on day 5)
Just start a new game and try to get 70+
On the love/love path...got 90 affection for Eve but 69 for Cassie -___-

FeelsBadMan

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
Been following the love/love guide and got to the bad ending....completely unsure how to fix it, and the tell everything option is greyed out......got no idea what to do here

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
paste the attached file in
C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SummerScent-1560502960

all requirements done
just select the 3rd option for both questions that Cassie asks

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Been following the love/love guide and got to the bad ending....completely unsure how to fix it, and the tell everything option is greyed out......got no idea what to do here
On day 3 in the store talk to cassie instead of Eve, that will open the third choice when you have to talk to Cassie about the MC and Eve, that and if you did the right choices will take you to the Harem Path

screenshot0001.png
screenshot0002.png

• Love
Reactions: jenn20 and bobbo69

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Holy Bacchus You can have any combination of Eve and Cassie throuple besides the Love/Love for now, they won't end up with the bad ending. That's not to say there won't be some repercussions in the future, after all, when Cassie realize in some of them she's bound to be pissed about it. (Then you have the Cassie dom/Eve hard sub that turns bad for Jack, and will result in an interesting new path that I anticipate a lot of people here will hate).

I'm a bit sad that one one is mentionning Jane. She's awesome and I can't wait to know more about her and why she wanted to talk to the girls. I expected a lot more people to theorize about that part, too.

And yeah, Kelly is a sweetie too. I don't think a threesome or foursome is in order with her, it wouldn't really make sense with the mechanic of the relationships in the game. But she deserves love too and I'll make sure to dedicate one of my playthrough to her.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
Well.. Got the threesome end.. Couldn't really enjoy it either since the MC was lame, cause the girls were already trained because of their 'not lesbian relationship'...

Was still hot though, but really? What's the point in the girls being 'virgins' if they can cum better from each other then from you...
I initially didn't plan to play the both girls paths, but the dev kept insisting that you have to play multiple routes to get the complete picture, so I went ahead and played them. Those interactions basically cheapened the solo routes. I was also naive enough to think that Cassie saying "they don't have that kind of relationship", meant this was a rare occasion in an adult game where the main LI weren't bi-sexual. But of course it means they were just friend with benefits, so just fucking. And of course it's better than with the MC. Too much info is a thing :LOL:. I now kinda regret playing them.

Good for people that enjoy them, but it looks like those paths are not for me.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Yes, that means that you can meet Kelly and still have the throuple path right.

[...]

Him being a moron is actually intended.
Is an 18 year old virgin about to have his first experience. He is in "holy shit i'm getting laid" mode.

The solo dom path has actually three different variations that are initiated at the end of day 5.
And you can cross it with Eve paths as well.
Dom / sub love
Dom / hard sub
Dom / love

And the asshole path also splits in two paths I call the Moronic Hero and the Evil Asshole paths.

I have the feeling that

- Kelly means big troubles in the near future, but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do in order to avoid them: should I raise her AF points? should I keep them low?

- the asshole path is a big minefield with many soon to be bad consequences.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I initially didn't plan to play the both girls paths, but the dev kept insisting that you have to play multiple routes to get the complete picture, so I went ahead and played them. Those interactions basically cheapened the solo routes. I was also naive enough to think that Cassie saying "they don't have that kind of relationship", meant this was a rare occasion in an adult game where the main LI weren't bi-sexual. But of course it means they were just friend with benefits, so just fucking. And of course it's better than with the MC. Too much info is a thing :LOL:. I now kinda regret playing them.

Good for people that enjoy them, but it looks like those paths are not for me.
I mean I like the threesome path.. But yea.. 'they don't have that kind of relationship'.. Was a bunch of bullshit..

Those 'virgins' are way more experienced then our virgin MC..

Kind of feel like a dick saying it.. But I kind of hope for a Kelly path without bothering with Eve and Cassie, they seem to be doing fine without a man.

Reactions: Byczer

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
Kelly means big troubles in the near future, but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do in order to avoid them: should I raise her AF points? should I keep them low?
In the bad end Kelly sticks with the MC till the end and cares for him so I think she is genuine, has no ill intentions towards MC or any of the girls
As for aff points, based on how love/love path ends if you've less than 70 for any of the girl, I think keeping aff high is better

the asshole path is a big minefield with many soon to be bad consequences.
After seeing "Scene 7" I'm pretty sure asshole path is gonna have some really fucked up content :eek:

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes