4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

flyingnimbus

Jan 12, 2020
I was pretty confused when I got the bad end even after making sure I didn't mess up any of the mentioned choices, I think it is because I ended at 70 pts? After replaying the game to see where I could have picked up more, I finished with 75, so I don't really think it is so necessary to lower the requirement too much. Instead, I think a more interesting mechanic would be to check how far apart the girls' scores are to see if you can avoid the bad end, provided both are still above some reasonable threshold. I think players would be more able see the balancing act clearly as opposed to some arbitrary cutoff with no relative indicator. All in all though, great game! I agree that I deserved to fail the first time, and it made ultimate victory more rewarding.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The game has so many branching paths! I find it so funny that someone left a bad rating because they didn't get the ending they expected going for a harem and I'm just over here feeling warm and fuzzy from how heartwarming my threesome was rofl
That review is honestly hilarious because if they really were following the "harem path" then they wouldn't have got a bad ending. You have to love both girls to get that, not treat Eve like shit, or let Cassie dom you, or make Eve a sub. If they did that and thought it would be a good harem path, then they were clearly very mistaken.

Reactions: Perfectlyyimperfect

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Because the mod hasn't been update to 0.5, that'll be why.
I used the newly updated mod and it didn't seem to make a difference. I went ahead and met Kelly and it didn't result in any new path at all. I also reviewed the Patreon page and I noticed that following the walkthrough, I never make it to Cassie's house. Any idea on that?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I was pretty confused when I got the bad end even after making sure I didn't mess up any of the mentioned choices, I think it is because I ended at 70 pts? After replaying the game to see where I could have picked up more, I finished with 75, so I don't really think it is so necessary to lower the requirement too much. Instead, I think a more interesting mechanic would be to check how far apart the girls' scores are to see if you can avoid the bad end, provided both are still above some reasonable threshold. I think players would be more able see the balancing act clearly as opposed to some arbitrary cutoff with no relative indicator. All in all though, great game! I agree that I deserved to fail the first time, and it made ultimate victory more rewarding.
It's actually super easy to get above 70, granted I was using the walkthrough from the previous update, but even without it I don't think it's necessary to drop the points down.

What seems to be more the issue is that people aren't aware they need that or that they need to make these other hidden choices at certain points, and whilst this is all part of what makes this a game, making certain choices and figuring out the right path, I can certainly understand the frustration of people not knowing that beforehand. Perhaps Zoey Raven, if they will be updating the walkthrough, could put a little note near the beginning to let people know how many points they need for the throuple as well as marking key throuple path decisions in addition to possibly doing this for any other paths that are currently known.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
The difficulty in avoiding the bad end isn't points, it's getting the right variables. Especially considering you need several to properly get on the 3-way path. That is made more difficult by the fact you can seemingly be on the right path, but not realize you are actually missing an important decision. Like picking Cassie in the clothing store.

But on points, some decisions give a lot of points (3-5) and some just give 1. So you need to be sure to get the high point decisions right, you can miss a few of the 1-2 point decisions and be fine. That is also involved in the variables, like if you pick Eve over Cassie in the store, you probably won't end with enough Cassie points regardless. So, in a way, the 3-way path is slanted towards Cassie. Eve is pretty easy, getting Cassie is the hard part.

The other thing is, it isn't possible to "avoid" the girls as far as I can tell. Like say you only wanted Eve, not Cassie, so you more or less ignore Cassie the best you can, but still end up on her romance path. That happened to one of my saves. Had a ton of Eve points, but only 50 Cassie points. That funnels you into the bad end.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The difficulty in avoiding the bad end isn't points, it's getting the right variables. Especially considering you need several to properly get on the 3-way path. That is made more difficult by the fact you can seemingly be on the right path, but not realize you are actually missing an important decision. Like picking Cassie in the clothing store.

But on points, some decisions give a lot of points (3-5) and some just give 1. So you need to be sure to get the high point decisions right, you can miss a few of the 1-2 point decisions and be fine. That is also involved in the variables, like if you pick Eve over Cassie in the store, you probably won't end with enough Cassie points regardless. So, in a way, the 3-way path is slanted towards Cassie. Eve is pretty easy, getting Cassie is the hard part.

The other thing is, it isn't possible to "avoid" the girls as far as I can tell. Like say you only wanted Eve, not Cassie, so you more or less ignore Cassie the best you can, but still end up on her romance path. That happened to one of my saves. Had a ton of Eve points, but only 50 Cassie points. That funnels you into the bad end.
It does make me wonder why these dom, sub, and hate options/paths exist if they're just going to lead to a bad ending at this point. If the only achievable goal is to get the throuple, then it makes these choices seem false and superfluous, unless I'm missing something and something less tragic can come of them if they're done the right way.

Personally, I don't like any path other than the love/love, throuple path because I think that treating these girls any other way is heinous and that you if get bad endings from them, well, then I guess the point has been well made, but I still wonder why those other options are even there in the first place.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

GiriGiri

Feb 9, 2019
Well, just finished the update (after having replayed the whole game), and......wow. :oops:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn‘t know that there was a successful Throuple path because in my main playthrough I got the bad ending which was crushing. So I ended up replaying the whole game this time solely on Eve path and it was pretty satisfying till now. But still I have to do another playthrough to achieve the successful Throuple path.:ROFLMAO:

P.S. I absolutely loved Keely in this update. I just hope that she is genuine. And who knows maybe we can have a Foursome path like Holy Bacchus mentioned. A man can dream, no?:LOL:

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
Thanks both. Yeah I'd originally got to the "tell her everything" stage, but was not offered the option to choose no one, so it still went to the bad ending. The missing ingredient was the two responses to Eve. Success! Have to say I find the "This morning was very difficult to handle" option slightly counter-intuitive since the option to tell Cassie at that stage feels like the more decent thing to do.
That same night, while with Cassie, talk with her instead of kissing her
Note, you only need 1 of those 2 responses to Eve.

This means that you can meet with Kelly, as long as you talk to Cassie at night so that Eve tells you she wants to end things and you can refuse.

But, it also means that if you skip meeting Kelly and tell Eve then that you can't choose, then you can go ahead and kiss Cassie (in various spots) instead of talking, do the same with Eve afterwards, and still have things go well on day 5 (after the initial drama).

Edit: naughty captain confirmed this is not intended. While you only need 1 of those 2 conversations with Eve, you should still need to talk to Cassie instead of messing around with her in order to have a positive result. Will be fixed next release.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
I thought $90,000 over three years meant $90,000 over three years: i.e., roughly $30,000 a year, assuming payments were steady.
[Because THIS is what we should be focusing on in this game.:p]
O trueee didn't think of that. Guess it depends on punctuation. (which I don't remember). Although $90,000 does seem way more realistic... cause I was thinking how tf did he make $90,000 a year on top of basic expenses.

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
That review is honestly hilarious because if they really were following the "harem path" then they wouldn't have got a bad ending. You have to love both girls to get that, not treat Eve like shit, or let Cassie dom you, or make Eve a sub. If they did that and thought it would be a good harem path, then they were clearly very mistaken.
I do at this point expect (or hope) (unless the dev has already said something different) that the Cassie Love + Eve Sub Love path will end well. For much the same reasons as Love+Love worked, except maybe with the MC being more the driver behind the final solution rather than Cassie.

Side note, you mentioned "The fact that the love is so strong between these three that it can pull them through" in your review... I think it's a little different from that, and is one of the reasons I liked the path. So many harem games put the MC in the position of tons of women saying "I can share you because you're so awesome and I love you so much". This one, yah, they both fell in love with the MC, and he had to say the right things and feel the right way to convince Cassie, but it's pretty clearly the girls' love for each other that makes it possible. Like, the impression it gave me is "MC + either girl + different girl" would obviously never work, but "Cassie + Eve + other dude who they both fell in love with at the exact same time" would work just fine. MC is more lucky than special. I like that. It's a breath of fresh air.

(Consequently, I'd be a little disappointed if successfully mixing in Kelly or Jane with Cassie and/or Eve is a possibility, as it would detract from this part of the fantasy for me if it actually wasn't the Cassie+Eve relationship that was the special part. But, just a little...)

It does make me wonder why these dom, sub, and hate options/paths exist if they're just going to lead to a bad ending at this point. If the only achievable goal is to get the throuple, then it makes these choices seem false and superfluous, unless I'm missing something and something less tragic can come of them if they're done the right way.

Personally, I don't like any path other than the love/love, throuple path because I think that treating these girls any other way is heinous and that you if get bad endings from them, well, then I guess the point has been well made, but I still wonder why those other options are even there in the first place.
Again, are you just assuming all the other paths will be a bad ending, or did someone let something slip?
Excluding the Eve Love, Cassie Love, current throuple, and whatever happens with Kelly...

Last edited:

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
I'm going to lower it to 65 point that will make it slightly easier to reach without making it completely trivial.
65 is too low
when it is 70 the player actually has to work hard towards it, rather than getting things handed to him automatically
but new players are most likely to get the bad ending cuz of this
68 sounds just fine imo
not too hard, nor extremely easy

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
For those that might try to figure out why they can not kiss Kelly at the pool, while playing perfectly, here's the reason:

"if sf_love_path == True or sf_dom_path == True or sis_love_path == True or sis_sub_path == True:" Basically, if you're on any other path, other than neutral and asshole apparently, you can not kiss Kelly at the pool, which seems a bit... odd.

So, it doesn't look too promising for a harem, or a 3rd girl joining the other two. I guess we can grab more Sis/Cassie point and completely ignore Kelly then?

As for the sub_hard path, it seems that you only need to NOT tell the sis when you're about to cum in her mouth, to get it. Still reading through the days to make sure on that one. :)

The hard_sub path, seem to open extra "options" sort of speak if I'm reading the conditions of day4&5 correctly...

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I used the updated mod, and followed everyone choice that was on the Love route for either girl and it ended up with a bad end. There were a few choices that had a tag saying "harem?" that I selected as well but it didnt matter.

Choices like in the lingerie store were not highlighted as anything so i chose sister, how many of these hidden ones do we need to pick for the 3 way route?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The game keeps ending after day 4 for me, I used my saves from the last version and it happened, so I started a new playthrough and it happened again.

Anyone had the same problem? Is there a solution?

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
The game keeps ending after day 4 for me, I used my saves from the last version and it happened, so I started a new playthrough and it happened again.

Anyone had the same problem? Is there a solution?
this happens because of the mod
delete everything and download/extract the game again

Reactions: botc76

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
I used the updated mod, and followed everyone choice that was on the Love route for either girl and it ended up with a bad end. There were a few choices that had a tag saying "harem?" that I selected as well but it didnt matter.

Choices like in the lingerie store were not highlighted as anything so i chose sister, how many of these hidden ones do we need to pick for the 3 way route?

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Cassie is not on the pill. She only mentions going the next day (after already having sex with the MC) to the gynecologist to get the pills. And relying on the pull out method is just asking for unexpected pregnancies. They are a new young couple, of course she'll get on the pill. Don't get me wrong, I'd love for her to stay off, but currently we don't have a plausible context for it. Unless the dev comes up with some circumstances to change her mind.
Of course it's still in the start of the relationship.. This is why I said IF they every were to get off the pills we would never see it, because that would be years later.. IF at all..

"plausible context".. They are in love, and would want to stay together for a long time., but yea.. Would be years later.

Lockyn87

Oct 6, 2018
time skip? MC needs a haircut . Mom has been introduced now so maybe there be will content there. Hopefully Stacey comes back.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes