4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
How many endings are in the game, and are planned for the future? I got a bad end
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What are the requirements for the other paths?

thunder02

Jan 18, 2018
Need to have 70 Love points for both before the friend catches you in the Morning
Speak to Cassie in the Lingerie store instead of Eve
then, the following day, either while at Cassie's place or at night, you have to tell Eve that you can choose none.
first option is at Cassie's place
"This morning was very difficult to handle."
The second option is at night, in Eve's bedroom
"I don’t accept it."
You need just one of those two.
That same night, while with Cassie, talk with her instead of kissing her
then on the morning, while in her room you have to tell her : "I will tell you everything / I would choose no-one / Apologize

sometimes small decisions bring us to a completely new perspective. Thanks!!

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I hope this pill crap will be dropped at some point, imo in a relationship the pills kind of make me feel the girls don't really want the full relationship.. I get Eve being on them mom thought she was a whore, but Cassie shouldn't need them especially when we can just pull out..

But doubt this game will last to see any pregnancy anyway, but it's the thought that counts and pills kind of kill the 'love vibe' imo..

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Thanks Repuci, Cap posted this earlier too:

About Scene 7

I made a little addendum to that as some also had troubles with another point in the choice chain:

How to avoid scene 7?

I don't know if someone has already mentioned it here or on your bug report page:
- If you chose to give the girls custom names and get the bad ending with Cassie, the video title is Cassies full name, not the name chosen by the player

- and there is a typo in one of your older content I noticed yesterday. And I'm sure I did a screenshot, but couldn't find any file in the directory afterwards. I wasn't able to find it again by quickly skipping through.
It was nothing major. It was the last word of a sentence and something like what should have just been "now" but was written "know". For example like: "what are we going to do know?"
I'm not sure it was that word, but something like that with an added letter at the start which made it another word.

Thanks ! I'll look into that !

The Naughty Captain I'm presuming that, by strictly following the love path for both Eve and Cassie, that you will naturally accumulate 70 points?
You can actually have more. Around 85 / 85 points. But it's probably close to a "perfect run" though.

In general I would agree with that statement, but I think it's important that there's some kind of tangible connection between choice and consequence. In this case, whether you start the "dream" path or the "nightmare" ending eventually boils down to this:
I'm all for having to consider potential consequences of my choices, but that ain't it, chief. The butterfly effect is a fascinating theory and all, but in a game, if I don't feel like I can be confident about the choices I'm making, I tend to lose interest and end up waiting for walkthroughs or abandoning the game alltogether... Which I think would be a damn shame in this case, because this game has SO much going for it:
  • The girls are adorable
  • The MC is likeable
  • The story is engaging
  • The dialogue is well written
  • The renders are beautiful
  • The sex scenes are hot
...Just please, spare me the curveballs if you can. ;)

Well, the surprise, and the shock, are intended.
If you play only the dual love path and end in scene 7 on your first run, you know nothing about the psycho twins motivations and how twisted they are.

As I already said, I planned the game to make sense as a whole. If you want to understand the character, their background, motivations and such, you will have to play all paths, or close to it.

Cassie leaving the house is a results of Jack's actions and choices. But what happens after that is a consequence of Cassie being outside, alone, with the pychos. You can't understand what happens and why it happens if you don't play some other paths.

The Naughty Captain, could you boost MC's intelligence a little bit please? In conversations with Eve on the sex scene, MC's IQ level is approaching zero. (Eve Love Route)
Him being a moron is actually intended.
Is an 18 year old virgin about to have his first experience. He is in "holy shit i'm getting laid" mode.

lets count!
i am probably missing some:unsure:
The solo dom path has actually three different variations that are initiated at the end of day 5.
And you can cross it with Eve paths as well.
Dom / sub love
Dom / hard sub
Dom / love

And the asshole path also splits in two paths I call the Moronic Hero and the Evil Asshole paths.

What you may want to consider is dropping some explicit hints in the ending how to avoid it happening. Like, “If only I would have done X or Y this whole drama could have been avoided” and make it bold, large blinking or whatever to show its importance.

One thing I noticed though is that even doing all the right things I could only get up to 71 with Cassie, barely enough. I think it is because I try to avoid all the dom points and then one "wrong" choice like choosing Spanish and I dip below 70. Basically I went for max affection with as few dom points. Adding a few points on the non dom choices could help ppl avoiding the ending.

In general though, you have been warning the players from the start, don't mess with their relationship. Cassie and Eve are very clear on what their friendship means to them. Both are conflicted about starting a relationship because they do not want to risk their friendship. After all that players (including me) decided to pursue both and we fucked up somewhere, that's on me.

In your average VN nothing really happens, at worst they won’t talk to you for a couple of episodes but then hop on the dick anyway. But this is not your average VN and like in real life your actions have very real consequences. I think you are very brave but in the end I think this is how you write a good story.

I am sure your capable hands will figure something out (y):cool:

I'm actually considering something like that. A screen after the bad end, displaying what the player has to do in order to avoid that ending.

I'm going to lower the points required too.

Also, probably, some kind of easy mode with warnings via notifications, to tell the player which choices are key.

hmmm no. If you go break the threshold cassie eventualy pegs the MC.
Nope, as it has been said, if you don't massage her feet and don't confirm your engagement during the dressing room scene, you are pegging free !

A clarification about the dom and sub points :

You can gain Cassie's dom points even if you're on Cassie's love path. THEY WILL NOT impact your playthrough.
You can gain Cassie's affection points even if you're on Cassie's dom path. THEY MAY impact your playthrough.

You can gain Eve 's sub points even if you're on Eve's love path. THEY WILL NOT impact your playthrough.
You can gain Eve's affection points even if you're on Eve's sub path. THEY MAY impact your playthrough.

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I hope this pill crap will be dropped at some point, imo in a relationship the pills kind of make me feel the girls don't really want the full relationship.. I get Eve being on them mom thought she was a whore, but Cassie shouldn't need them especially when we can just pull out..

But doubt this game will last to see any pregnancy anyway, but it's the thought that counts and pills kind of kill the 'love vibe' imo..
Cassie is not on the pill. She only mentions going the next day (after already having sex with the MC) to the gynecologist to get the pills. And relying on the pull out method is just asking for unexpected pregnancies. They are a new young couple, of course she'll get on the pill. Don't get me wrong, I'd love for her to stay off, but currently we don't have a plausible context for it. Unless the dev comes up with some circumstances to change her mind.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You can actually have more. Around 85 / 85 points. But it's probably close to a "perfect run" though.
Well, I managed to get 84 / 74, so I must have missed some Cassie points (not sure where).

Also, just noticed that Cassie has some clothing poke-through in this scene:

screenshot0001.png

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Easy to fix in post that. Can do it for you if you like.
Honestly, I'll probably rerender it any way.
I'm seriously thinking about slowly remaking every render of the game.
That could be a good occasion to add a couple of bedside lamp to give a bit more light to night scenes.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I'm going to lower it to 65 point that will make it slightly easier to reach without making it completely trivial.
I insist that innecesary, in my first play love/love path i get 68 afsf without effort, and taking well key decissions. If you lower this to 65, thats avoids bad ending easily and that dont give as the needs for think or any strategy in that path.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes