4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

ugulugulu

Feb 3, 2020
If you chose everything that benefits their Affection level towards you, at the point where you make the crucial decision you should have roundabout 75 Affection for both of them. Give or take, definetly over 70 though.

MisterDan

Feb 20, 2019
From the feedback I recieved so far, most of the players who got the bad end on the throuple path, didn't talk to Cassie in the lingerie shop.
Then they're usually missing the "choose none" option.
Then they prefer licking Cassie's pussy rather than talking to her.
The points are usually the last thing that send them into scene 7
What you may want to consider is dropping some explicit hints in the ending how to avoid it happening. Like, “If only I would have done X or Y this whole drama could have been avoided” and make it bold, large blinking or whatever to show its importance.

One thing I noticed though is that even doing all the right things I could only get up to 71 with Cassie, barely enough. I think it is because I try to avoid all the dom points and then one "wrong" choice like choosing Spanish and I dip below 70. Basically I went for max affection with as few dom points. Adding a few points on the non dom choices could help ppl avoiding the ending.

In general though, you have been warning the players from the start, don't mess with their relationship. Cassie and Eve are very clear on what their friendship means to them. Both are conflicted about starting a relationship because they do not want to risk their friendship. After all that players (including me) decided to pursue both and we fucked up somewhere, that's on me.

In your average VN nothing really happens, at worst they won’t talk to you for a couple of episodes but then hop on the dick anyway. But this is not your average VN and like in real life your actions have very real consequences. I think you are very brave but in the end I think this is how you write a good story.

I am sure your capable hands will figure something out (y):cool:

MisterDan

Feb 20, 2019
The Naughty Captain, could you boost MC's intelligence a little bit please? In conversations with Eve on the sex scene, MC's IQ level is approaching zero. (Eve Love Route)
I am pretty sure male brains can't handle conversations like this? I mean he mentiononed having an erections so not much blood going to the brain o_Oo_O

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Well, sis is in a trauma-induced coma and her friend was publicly violated and humiliated to boot, but I ended up with Kelly--head cheerleader and most popular girl in high school! Plus I've got $90,000! That's a win in my book. You're "HOPE" shirt is apt, dear Kelly.
Pretty sure it is $270,000 since it was $90,000 over 3 years. If you want to get the both path you need to have 70 affection points each, have talked to Cassie in the clothing store, and have chosen none (i.e. eve or none) when eve comes to you at night.

I myself am only doing that path, and eves lov/sublove/sub path. (may do a kelly only path if that is a thing in the future)..... but not sis and that guy path... only villains do that.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
What you may want to consider is dropping some explicit hints in the ending how to avoid it happening. Like, “If only I would have done X or Y this whole drama could have been avoided” and make it bold, large blinking or whatever to show its importance.

One thing I noticed though is that even doing all the right things I could only get up to 71 with Cassie, barely enough. I think it is because I try to avoid all the dom points and then one "wrong" choice like choosing Spanish and I dip below 70. Basically I went for max affection with as few dom points. Adding a few points on the non dom choices could help ppl avoiding the ending.

In general though, you have been warning the players from the start, don't mess with their relationship. Cassie and Eve are very clear on what their friendship means to them. Both are conflicted about starting a relationship because they do not want to risk their friendship. After all that players (including me) decided to pursue both and we fucked up somewhere, that's on me.

In your average VN nothing really happens, at worst they won’t talk to you for a couple of episodes but then hop on the dick anyway. But this is not your average VN and like in real life your actions have very real consequences. I think you are very brave but in the end I think this is how you write a good story.

I am sure your capable hands will figure something out (y):cool:
you don't have to avoid the dom points. I myself misunderstood them, as it isn't Cassie dominating you, but you becoming more dominant in her eyes. Which will open up the dom path, but you will likely have an option, like with how the sub path is still open with eve even if you have high affection points (basically if you let her choose or make the choice for her).

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
you don't have to avoid the dom points. I myself misunderstood them, as it isn't Cassie dominating you, but you becoming more dominant in her eyes. Which will open up the dom path, but you will likely have an option, like with how the sub path is still open with eve even if you have high affection points (basically if you let her choose or make the choice for her).
hmmm no. If you go break the threshold cassie eventualy pegs the MC.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I'd really like to know how in the world you become more dominant in a girl's eyes when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn, dude. :eek:

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Is there just love/love route or am i missing another throuple? like sissub/frienddom or sissub/friendlove

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Is there just love/love route or am i missing another throuple? like sissub/frienddom or sissub/friendlove
Sissub/frienddom definitely look like it will be a thing. Sissublove though, you're in for a rude awakaning if you go sishardsub with frienddom (funny scene though in a way)
Sissub/friendlove doesn't show clear indications that it will be a thing but I did it with basically the same choices for friend as in the love/love route and there is a few hints at the end that there could be something in the future.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Yea... I still pretty sure Cassie was already dominating Eve is some way.. Cassie only said they didn't have a romantic relationship, we know they play around with each other..

Also imo the worst part of 'Scene 7' isn't want happened to Cassie, it's what happened to Eve, cause I saw no evidence of Cassie or her father for the matter caring that she basically killed her oldest friend in the end..

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
The Dom points are not gonna open Cassie's dom path. What opens it is you massaging her feet. So if you kiss her and you're on her love path you're good, go for the choice that brings more love points and don't mind the dom ones you get. That's probably why some of you have a hard time to get the threshold in the Love/love path.

A reminder that the protagonists are 18yo and inexperienced : for all her bravado, Cassie is a virgin, and not properly initiated to dom/sub mechanisms. And it shows on certain paths. She's rough, and a bit abusive even. She can also be very caring if you find the right words. And like the captain reminded us, to get the full picture, you probably need to play every paths. You get to know why she is like that only on her love path for exemple, and if you took the time to talk to her instead of trying to lewd straight away. Hence why after seeing that, Jack understands her better, and tells her there are other ways to love someone (and you pretty much are safe from her dom path, at least so far. And I'm guessing even if they'd come to decide to experiment, they would probably make sure to be a lot more gentle, because Cassie wouldn't be trying as hard to pretend she is in control).
It's the same with Eve's "hard Sub" path. Jack has no idea what he is doing, and is very much being an asshole and too rough with her.
Whereas in the sub/love one, he actually take the time to talk to her and show her he cares first and foremost.

TLDR : talk with the girls, discuss and be wholesome, whatever your choices, and you should (mostly) be safe, in this update and the next. It's a pretty good advice in real life too. Don't be a horny asshole.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
hmmm no. If you go break the threshold cassie eventualy pegs the MC.
wat....

edit: check comment above mine. most paths while they require certain points, they are enabled by a variable being true, which is dependant on the choices you have made, not the points (but you require certain points).

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes