4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Yes, also jumped 20 from yesturday. So whats your point?
He increased his patronage from 269 to 283 since the update hit Fzone Monday night. His game is no longer on the front page of Latest Updates. His discussion thread has been very active this entire time. Fourteen patrons is not a good showing.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
There's already enough drama as it is, I don't want to imagine the shitstorm it would have been if he actually showed the rape scene. :eek:
This is supposed to be an adult website and an adult game. So if someone can't deal with fictional violence or sex maybe they're in the wrong place.
I wasn't expecting that turn of events tbh, but if you go that route do it well.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
I went into the bedroom with over 70 affection for both girls and during the conversation the "I choose no-one" choice did not come up. I did not want to play through the whole game again to make different choices.
So basically you're just lazy ?

VelocityRyuga

Feb 15, 2020
As someone trying to get into playing this game, how much content is there towards male domination? I saw the tag but most reviews talk about the 'love path', is there a darker path where the MC more dominant or is it all geared more towards a harem romance side? Would you recommend this game to someone who like male domination games?

Also, how is the incest in the game? Worth playing because of it or nah?

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
[/QUOTE]
So basically you're just lazy ?
[/QUOTE]

Because I don't want to play the entire game from the start to try to find what conversation that I might have said the wrong thing to get the bad ending, I'm lazy? Some one posted that you have to talk to Cassie while shopping, I don't even remember to whom I spoke. I really don't want to go through the go through the whole game to make one different choice. Why should the difference between the the rape/death path and the throuple path be dependent on that choice anyway, as I recall I tried both conversations and there was nothing that significant said.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020
As someone trying to get into playing this game, how much content is there towards male domination? I saw the tag but most reviews talk about the 'love path', is there a darker path where the MC more dominant or is it all geared more towards a harem romance side? Would you recommend this game to someone who like male domination games?

Also, how is the incest in the game? Worth playing because of it or nah?
Maledom path has two subpaths
1. Sis sub
In this you go full brutal with no romance

2. Sis sub-love
In this one you're a lil on the softer side.
Dom-sub relationship is there but with romance.
(highly recommended path)

As for incest, it is pretty good.
Definitely worth playing

Reactions: VelocityRyuga
D

Deleted member 3087768

Are there plans for a 0.5.5 or are you going straight into 0.6 afterwards?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
The bad end only happens when you romance both girl at the same time and fail to convince Cassie to stay with you.
Every other paths or combination is safe. For now at least ! :p
Sweet. I'm always wondering whether I should smash the fucker's face after I shake hands or refuse shaking hands. Does it make difference? I'd rather smash him. :giggle:

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Is it done well? All this drama that destroys the lives (even leading to the death of two of the characters) over love affairs that lasted 2 days.

Because I don't want to play the entire game from the start to try to find what conversation that I might have said the wrong thing to get the bad ending, I'm lazy? Some one posted that you have to talk to Cassie while shopping, I don't even remember to whom I spoke. I really don't want to go through the go through the whole game to make one different choice. Why should the difference between the the rape/death path and the throuple path be dependent on that choice anyway, as I recall I tried both conversations and there was nothing that significant said.
You can right click on skip at the bottom of the screen to jump to the next decision, you can pretty much get from the start of the game to the new update in a few minutes.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Is it done well? All this drama that destroys the lives (even leading to the death of two of the characters) over love affairs that lasted 2 days.

I've been playing many different paths saving at the end of day 4.

You can't raise Cassie points if you don't choose her. Best policy is: maximize both girls' affection points if you choose love paths.

Most importantly,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Your description of the scene tells me that you haven't played much of the game...

Are there plans for a 0.5.5 or are you going straight into 0.6 afterwards?
Both.
Right now I'm working on ui tweaks for the android port.
I have also several things to try and add to an updated version of V0.5 that I'll probably release by the end of February.
In the meantime I'm working on the outline and the scene map for V0.6. That will help me decide on how I'll split the next episode.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Sweet. I'm always wondering whether I should smash the fucker's face after I shake hands or refuse shaking hands. Does it make difference? I'd rather smash him. :giggle:
Then smash him :p

You get a little more points if you refuse to shake iirc
Yes, but breaking his balls opens a dialogue choice later that allows you to get a few more points. In the end it should be equivalent. The only thing you should avoid is shaking his hand and being nice to him. Unless you want to go for the asshole path or something like that.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes