4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
I think the problem is, you pay too much attention on points, it makes the game virtually impossible to play without walkthrough, that's not good, at all.
I had the same issue, played the game without a walkthrough, chose reasonable options, and yet, I got virtually no erotic scene.

Perhaps your next project, make the choices reasonable...........
The choices really aren't that tough in this game, especially when the game tells you what points you're getting.
Like, not sure how you could miss all the erotic scenes without trying to avoid them... Except for a couple specific traps.

I can sum it up reeeeaaaallll quick:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Well, sis is in a trauma-induced coma and her friend was publicly violated and humiliated to boot, but I ended up with Kelly--head cheerleader and most popular girl in high school! Plus I've got $90,000! That's a win in my book. Your "HOPE" shirt is apt, dear Kelly.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Naughty Captain
Jul 22, 2019
Yes, also jumped 20 from yesturday. So whats your point?
I don't really care about the drama past agreeing there should be a warning if there's super dark content (even just because people can have experiences with that stuff themselves, and shouldn't be exposed to it if they don't want to be), but isn't that fairly typical around an update?

Guy makes way better dialogue than most people here and deserves more subs if updates end up coming quicker, but I did always figure that you'd generally get more money around an update, with dips afterwards. Especially after a long content drought.

MattStryker

Apr 28, 2017
This game has a really good story. However like most branching points based games playing without a walkthrough is pretty punishing as it is easy to make what seems like reasonable or at least consistent decisions which then punishes you for not picking the exact right sequence. It makes the first playthrough AAA tier and very enjoyable but then necessitates a walkthrough as it is extremely hard to find the rest of the paths without a guide which kinda waters down the experience as the player is no longer expressing themselves in the choices.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
You need both girls with at least 71 attraction points and have talked with Cassie on the Lingerie Store.
I achieved the points, got the option to tell Cassie everything, but still ended up with the bad ending. Is there another variable?

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I achieved the points, got the option to tell Cassie everything, but still ended up with the bad ending. Is there another variable?
yeah when the question is asked who you whould choose say nonne of them. and dont take the blame on you apologise instead. thats how i got on the good path

Reactions: Pendrell

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
yeah when the question is asked who you whould choose say nonne of them. and dont take the blame on you apologise instead. thats how i got on the good path
And to get the option to say none, you need to either skip the meeting with Kelly and tell Eve "This morning was very difficult to handle.", or just talk with Cassie in bed on the 4th day and tell Eve " I don’t accept it. "

Reactions: Pendrell

akenedy

May 3, 2017
Replaying the game after a long time made me really appreciate this game's writing and dialogue, well done. And I especially appreciate not being scared of venturing into more mature and darker themes, wish more devs would openly tell a story the way they want without trying to appease everyone's desire for a happy ending even if it makes some uncomfortable.

Great work, and looking forward to more!

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I love your game but, some of the pics in the pegging scene are really dark and hard to see. Please at least consider making them a little brighter in the next update.

Also the pics are listed as jpg but, my image viewer says they are webp format? What is the right file format?

Thanks for a great game

I'll have to do something about that in the future. Maybe I can add a bedside lamp or something.

The picture are jpg.

Eve is just a sex bomb here. She is really very beautiful. I didn't pay much attention to the rest, but that's a matter of taste. Passed the path of submission. I liked the content, and it's not a small amount. Passed the path of hatred, but alas, no results, everything ends on day 4.
Using drugs in the game, I think it is a very interesting idea. Hopefully with this, it will also be possible to build separate content with interesting images.
I would also like to know if it is planned NTR?

There is no ntr planned.

I think the problem is, you pay too much attention on points, it makes the game virtually impossible to play without walkthrough, that's not good, at all.
I had the same issue, played the game without a walkthrough, chose reasonable options, and yet, I got virtually no erotic scene.

Perhaps your next project, make the choices reasonable...........

To be honest, sometimes I think about getting rid of the points completely and having more key choices instead.
But that would mean no more liberty in the choices. Right now you need 70 points out of, at least, 85 available.
Often, the problem isn't the points, but the key choices that the players are missing.

From the feedback I recieved so far, most of the players who got the bad end on the throuple path, didn't talk to Cassie in the lingerie shop.
Then they're usually missing the "choose none" option.
Then they prefer licking Cassie's pussy rather than talking to her.
The points are usually the last thing that send them into scene 7

Believe me, I'm thinking about it very seriously.

For those that don't want to wait for the walkthrough to get the throuple ending:

1) Download Unren
2) Put program in the Summer Scent folder
3) Run program
4) Select option 3 to get console
5) When talking to girlfriend in bedroom (after she catches you and your sister) open console by hitting shift "O"
6) Type: ep4nightchoosenone = True
7) Hit ESC
8) When you get the 3 choices, select "I will tell you everything."
9) When you get the next 3 choices, select "I would choose no-one."
10) When you get the next 2 choices, select "Apologize."

And then enjoy.
Ok... but why don't you just give Eve the right answer to get that flag on ?

The Naughty Captain
Hey man, love the game. Found a bug to report.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you !
I'll take care of that !

Yea sure,
Thank you!

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
From the feedback I recieved so far, most of the players who got the bad end on the throuple path, didn't talk to Cassie in the lingerie shop.
Then they're usually missing the "choose none" option.
Then they prefer licking Cassie's pussy rather than talking to her.
The points are usually the last thing that send them into scene 7

Believe me, I'm thinking about it very seriously.

Ok... but why don't you just give Eve the right answer to get that flag on ?
Thing is, if you do not have enough point (I think), you don't get the choice to talk to Cassie or Eve.
Same with other choices, if you lack something, the choices needed won't be there :).

I did not look at the scripts that deeply to see what the reqs are to see those choices, but since points are a big part of the game, I'm assuming a lack of point early on, is enough to make it impossible to succeed in some cases.

One way I saw a couple of games handle multiple points, was to use > rather than the actual point value: ie friend>sub instead of friend > 70 .
Basically, the idea would be to keep friend/love/affection superior to sub/dom to get the scenes. It would probably require too much work on your part to get that implemented though.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Thing is, if you do not have enough point (I think), you don't get the choice to talk to Cassie or Eve.
Same with other choices, if you lack something, the choices needed won't be there :).

I did not look at the scripts that deeply to see what the reqs are to see those choices, but since points are a big part of the game, I'm assuming a lack of point early on, is enough to make it impossible to succeed in some cases.

One way I saw a couple of games handle multiple points, was to use > rather than the actual point value: ie friend>sub instead of friend > 70 .
Basically, the idea would be to keep friend/love/affection superior to sub/dom to get the scenes. It would probably require too much work on your part to get that implemented though.
That's basically the same thing but instead of gaining points you would have to avoid loosing some.
However that's something I could imagine doing. It could lead to some interesting mechanics.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
That's basically the same thing but instead of gaining points you would have to avoid loosing some.
However that's something I could imagine doing. It could lead to some interesting mechanics.
Yes, the end result is basically the same for the player, but, you would have to consciously pick to increase/loose points on sub/dom several times to reach a point where it tips over.
The drawback of this however, is that making a sissubhard sissublove path would become more difficult for you. I guess this would need to be handled by flags rather than points exclusively.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
And to get the option to say none, you need to either skip the meeting with Kelly and tell Eve "This morning was very difficult to handle.", or just talk with Cassie in bed on the 4th day and tell Eve " I don’t accept it. "
Thanks both. Yeah I'd originally got to the "tell her everything" stage, but was not offered the option to choose no one, so it still went to the bad ending. The missing ingredient was the two responses to Eve. Success! Have to say I find the "This morning was very difficult to handle" option slightly counter-intuitive since the option to tell Cassie at that stage feels like the more decent thing to do.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Yes, the end result is basically the same for the player, but, you would have to consciously pick to increase/loose points on sub/dom several times to reach a point where it tips over.
The drawback of this however, is that making a sissubhard sissublove path would become more difficult for you. I guess this would need to be handled by flags rather than points exclusively.
I'll have to look into that. You gave me ideas I need to put to the test.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes