4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
It's difficult to estimate how an image will be seen by others. For me, it is too bright and I can see everything without problem. the picture is more blue than dark.
I love your game but, some of the pics in the pegging scene are really dark and hard to see. Please at least consider making them a little brighter in the next update.

Also the pics are listed as jpg but, my image viewer says they are webp format? What is the right file format?

Thanks for a great game

Reactions: HUNUTAN

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
Eve is just a sex bomb here. She is really very beautiful. I didn't pay much attention to the rest, but that's a matter of taste. Passed the path of submission. I liked the content, and it's not a small amount. Passed the path of hatred, but alas, no results, everything ends on day 4.
Using drugs in the game, I think it is a very interesting idea. Hopefully with this, it will also be possible to build separate content with interesting images.
I would also like to know if it is planned NTR?

Reactions: Only4You

theola

Dec 21, 2019
Scene 7 represents about 5% of the update.
5% that are COMPLETELY AVOIDABLE.
So, no, I didn't spend 9 months working on content no one wants to see.
You don't like, it. I get it. Does that make the whole game trash ?
If that is your opinion, then there's nothing I can do about it.

Also, as mentionned, some managed to get to 85 affection points with Cassie.
That's 15 more points than needed.

I'll set up a warning at the start of the game.
If someone doesn't like it he'll be completely free to avoid the whole thing.
I think the problem is, you pay too much attention on points, it makes the game virtually impossible to play without walkthrough, that's not good, at all.
I had the same issue, played the game without a walkthrough, chose reasonable options, and yet, I got virtually no erotic scene.

Perhaps your next project, make the choices reasonable...........

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
For those that don't want to wait for the walkthrough to get the throuple ending:

1) Download Unren
2) Put program in the Summer Scent folder
3) Run program
4) Select option 3 to get console
5) When talking to girlfriend in bedroom (after she catches you and your sister) open console by hitting shift "O"
6) Type: ep4nightchoosenone = True
7) Hit ESC
8) When you get the 3 choices, select "I will tell you everything."
9) When you get the next 3 choices, select "I would choose no-one."
10) When you get the next 2 choices, select "Apologize."

And then enjoy.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes