4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Huge congratulations to the Naughty Captain on what has become an even richer, more engaging AVN. The writing is really good, I am struggling to think of any better examples in this genre, particularly on the Eve solo love route (my personal fave). My one (very minor) disappointment is around the emphasis on "the pill" for Eve. If I had a vote (which I know I don't) I'd like to see some risk there to amp up the drama even more, whereas it seems like you've decided to take that off the table as a possibility. Who knows though, right? Long way to go!

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Guys, pay attention to Avast. As soon as I switched to fullscreen mode Avast deleted my .exe and I wasn't able to recover it from its dustbin.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
From the feedback I recieved so far, most of the players who got the bad end on the throuple path, didn't talk to Cassie in the lingerie shop.
Then they're usually missing the "choose none" option.
That was me. It's a tricky one: on the one hand I can see that you should probably need to make balanced choices between the two of them to get the throuple path, on the other hand that choice in the lingerie shop seemed to be like a natural Eve decision for me (as I prefer her anyway), but after doing so you can't recover from it...and of course we know where it leads.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
So, I've got a question to everyone who played this 0.5 until the end.

I DON'T want to meet this infamous bad end whatever it takes. I don't wanna see it. I don't wanna sense it. I don't wanna guess it. I just want to think it doesn't exist.

I just wanna ask you: do I meet it only when I follow both girls' love paths? do I meet it even when I play the Eve sub path / Cassie dom path / hate path / 1 girl only love path?

Just tell me what I should do to avoid meeting it even by chance while playing the other paths.

Man, I thought the whole Acting Lessons shit would teach devs something. I guess I was wrong.

Last edited:

Droftaw

May 27, 2017
the bad ending only occurs on the Love/Love route at the moment
but who knows if there arent more bad endings to come on later updates :)
there are 4 more days planned afaik.
you are missing out on the best part of the AVN imho if your successful on the Love/Love path

what you need to do to be successful listed below

Need to have 70 Love points for both before the friend catches you in the Morning
Speak to Cassie in the Lingerie store instead of Eve
then, the following day, either while at Cassie's place or at night, you have to tell Eve that you can choose none.
first option is at Cassie's place
"This morning was very difficult to handle."
The second option is at night, in Eve's bedroom
"I don’t accept it."
You need just one of those two.
That same night, while with Cassie, talk with her instead of kissing her
then on the morning, while in her room you have to tell her : "I will tell you everything / I would choose no-one / Apologize

Last edited:

albul

Jun 8, 2017

I DON'T want to meet this infamous bad end whatever it takes. I don't wanna see it. I don't wanna sense it. I don't wanna guess it. I just want to think it doesn't exist.

I just wanna ask you: do I meet it only when I follow both girls' love paths? do I meet it even when I play the Eve sub path / Cassie dom path / hate path / 1 girl only love path?

Just tell me what I should do to avoid meeting it even by chance while playing the other paths.

Man, I thought the whole Active Lesson shit would teach devs something. I guess I was wrong.
I think it happens only for both girls' love paths. But I don't play Cassie dom, or the hate path. I played Eve love, Cassie love, Eve & Cassie love (managed to avoid the scene in question), Eve sub, and Eve sub & Cassie love (here Cassie doesn't find out about Eve, so no reason for the bad end to happen).

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

Deleted member 3006697

Compressor
Oct 30, 2020

I DON'T want to meet this infamous bad end whatever it takes. I don't wanna see it. I don't wanna sense it. I don't wanna guess it.

Man, I thought the whole Active Lesson shit would teach devs something. I guess I was wrong.
Only happens for love/love path.
Best way to avoid it is to keep an eye on affection points
If they are less than 70 for any of the girls (on day 5)
Just start a new game and try to get 70+

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I think it happens only for both girls' love paths. But I don't play Cassie dom, or the hate path. I played Eve love, Cassie love, Eve & Cassie love (managed to avoid the scene in question), Eve sub, and Eve sub & Cassie love (here Cassie doesn't find out about Eve, so no reason for the bad end to happen).
After getting the throuple path I re-did the Eve sub & Cassie love with the same philosophy of balancing the points and having the lingerie shop conversation and talking to Cassie in day 4 evening rather than kissing her. Just in case Cap pulls another bad ending out of his hat in day 6 with the same kind of requirements. ;)

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
what about the sub path? :devilish:
They got it covered :p

That was me. It's a tricky one: on the one hand I can see that you should probably need to make balanced choices between the two of them to get the throuple path, on the other hand that choice in the lingerie shop seemed to be like a natural Eve decision for me (as I prefer her anyway), but after doing so you can't recover from it...and of course we know where it leads.

I think that Eve is the first choice of a majority of player.

The bad end only happens when you romance both girl at the same time and fail to convince Cassie to stay with you.
Every other paths or combination is safe. For now at least ! :p

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
I don't really care about the drama past agreeing there should be a warning if there's super dark content (even just because people can have experiences with that stuff themselves, and shouldn't be exposed to it if they don't want to be), but isn't that fairly typical around an update?

Guy makes way better dialogue than most people here and deserves more subs if updates end up coming quicker, but I did always figure that you'd generally get more money around an update, with dips afterwards. Especially after a long content drought.
Yeah but the dude insinuating that op is losing patreons because of the dark theme. And i'm just laying it stright with him.

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
They got it covered :p

I think that Eve is the first choice of a majority of player.

The bad end only happens when you romance both girl at the same time and fail to convince Cassie to stay with you.
Every other paths or combination is safe. For now at least ! :p
Great... I never managed to do that, despite replaying it xx times. Guess I have to do it again.
Getting the bad ending is far too easy, but maybe that's just me :(

Edit: OK, this thing needs a manual. I managed the 70 Affection for both (barely), I even got the "I choose no-one" option followed by "Apologize / Beg her to forgive Eve". Both choices end up in the Bad Ending. The requirements for this are kind of fucked up, sorry.

Edit: Solution... Don't be nice to everybody... Ignore Kelly...

Last edited:

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Ok... but why don't you just give Eve the right answer to get that flag on ?
I went into the bedroom with over 70 affection for both girls and during the conversation the "I choose no-one" choice did not come up. I did not want to play through the whole game again to make different choices.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes