4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I insist that innecesary, in my first play love/love path i get 68 afsf without effort, and taking well key decissions. If you lower this to 65, thats avoids bad ending easily and that dont give as the needs for think or any strategy in that path.
It's not done yet, and I promise i'll think about it carefully !

Reactions: sorco2003

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It's not done yet, and I promise i'll think about it carefully !
Kids just want every damn thing handed to them on a fecking silver platter these days. Amaxed they don't just ask you to play it for them and upload a completed VN with all path saves.

God help any of them if they tried to game and shit back in the 80's when we had to figure out shit for ourselves....make our own maps...actually make notes with a pencil and notepad.....*shakes head*

TomPhan

Jan 1, 2019
Well, the surprise, and the shock, are intended.
If you play only the dual love path and end in scene 7 on your first run, you know nothing about the psycho twins motivations and how twisted they are.

As I already said, I planned the game to make sense as a whole. If you want to understand the character, their background, motivations and such, you will have to play all paths, or close to it.

Cassie leaving the house is a results of Jack's actions and choices. But what happens after that is a consequence of Cassie being outside, alone, with the pychos. You can't understand what happens and why it happens if you don't play some other paths.
First off, thanks for your reply!

I get that the surprise and shock are intended, and I'm perfectly fine with that. The issue I'm having is that after running into the bad ending, I had no clue how to avoid it the next time around - mostly because the key choice in question seemingly had a positive outcome, so I didn't suspect it at all to make that much of a difference. And sure, thanks to the skip option it's not that big of a deal to brute-force your way through the entire game, but it's not particularly fun because it removes player agency.

I'm not saying that the consequences of each choice should be telegraphed or anything, but I believe a few subtle hints can go a long way to prevent playthroughs from turning into mere guessing games.

Again though, apart from that I really like your game, and I'm excited to see what's next! :)

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Sorry, I don't want to answer that question, I don't want to spoil future content.
Honestly I would love to see that. But in the way this novel has approach things: seriously. All other novels take impregnation and incest as "yay, I have fertilized another blood related member of my family... what a great man I am!! give me five."

Here, I can only imagine the drama and potential consequences in the head of MC, the girls and their parents if one of them, specially sister probably, got knock up as a teen...

So much drama and conflict, I am drooling just by thinking about it.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
First off, thanks for your reply!

I get that the surprise and shock are intended, and I'm perfectly fine with that. The issue I'm having is that after running into the bad ending, I had no clue how to avoid it the next time around - mostly because the key choice in question seemingly had a positive outcome, so I didn't suspect it at all to make that much of a difference. And sure, thanks to the skip option it's not that big of a deal to brute-force your way through the entire game, but it's not particularly fun because it removes player agency.

I'm not saying that the consequences of each choice should be telegraphed or anything, but I believe a few subtle hints can go a long way to prevent playthroughs from turning into mere guessing games.

Again though, apart from that I really like your game, and I'm excited to see what's next! :)

I'm working on such thing.
I'm considering my options.
In game warnings and post endgame explanations sounds about right for the job.

Honestly I would love to see that. But in the way this novel has approach things: seriously. All other novels take impregnation and incest as "yay, I have fertilized another blood related member of my family... what a great man I am!! give me five."

Here, I can only imagine the drama and potential consequences in the head of MC, the girls and their parents if one of them, specially sister probably, got knock up as a teen...

So much drama and conflict, I am drooling just by thinking about it.
If I ever do something like that, I wouldn't even consider telling it differently. The "Yolo I got that girl pregnant!" approach does not interest me.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
If I ever do something like that, I wouldn't even consider telling it differently. The "Yolo I got that girl pregnant!" approach does not interest me.
I honestly just want the complete romantic and sexual relationship with the sister and everything to be consentual. Sex to me is always about the act of procreation. For me it is never about "Yolo I got that girl pregnant." Sex without impregnation just always feels empty and pointless to me. That is why i always check to see if impregnation in an option otherwise the game just isn't for me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Yakis0ba

Aug 7, 2017
Pretty sure it is $270,000 since it was $90,000 over 3 years. If you want to get the both path you need to have 70 affection points each, have talked to Cassie in the clothing store, and have chosen none (i.e. eve or none) when eve comes to you at night.

I myself am only doing that path, and eves lov/sublove/sub path. (may do a kelly only path if that is a thing in the future)..... but not sis and that guy path... only villains do that.
I thought $90,000 over three years meant $90,000 over three years: i.e., roughly $30,000 a year, assuming payments were steady.
[Because THIS is what we should be focusing on in this game.:p]

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I honestly just want the complete romantic and sexual relationship with the sister and everything to be consentual. Sex to me is always about the act of procreation. For me it is never about "Yolo I got that girl pregnant." Sex without impregnation just always feels empty and pointless to me. That is why i always check to see if impregnation in an option otherwise the game just isn't for me.
Your fetish is too hardcore for me :LUL:

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
That I can understand !

I thought $90,000 over three years meant $90,000 over three years: i.e., roughly $30,000 a year, assuming payments were steady.
[Because THIS is what we should be focusing on in this game.:p]
And that's what I actually meant. :p

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Sorry if I'm repeating an already asked question, but I used the mod to move toward the harem path and it ended on day 4. Did I do something wrong? I spoke with Cassie at the lingerie store and at the time it ends, Eve's affection is 82 and Cassie's is 73.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Sorry if I'm repeating an already asked question, but I used the mod to move toward the harem path and it ended on day 4. Did I do something wrong? I spoke with Cassie at the lingerie store and at the time it ends, Eve's affection is 82 and Cassie's is 73.
Because the mod hasn't been update to 0.5, that'll be why.

Reactions: rai2001

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/01/28: Updated Mod, 0.5.3

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.5
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.5
Note: This mod is untested so if there are any bugs please let me know in the mod thread.

Download: - - -

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes