4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Probably tried to fool around with different girls and got bad end? This game is not haremfest like wvm in his signature after all.
Yea, and I guess I know what he is talking but it isn't because MC is a nice guy and goes for love routes....

Reactions: sonhot

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
It comes to a point if you are on both love paths that Cassie will see you and Eve kissing on the bed in the moring..after she storms off and talks with you both she leaves the house mad at you both..you then find out as soon as she left your house she was kidnapped and raped by the twin brothers and they filmed it and put it online,ruining her life..eve eventually goes catatonic and is hopitalized. You end up unhappy with some other girl still blaming yourself years later. If you are on a love path with both Eve and Cassie it ends really fucking bad dude.
Yea, I was right. But, you can avoid that if you have enough points to start a throuple with Eve and Cassie. You can date BOTH TOGETHER. That's why I said it is all good here.

Reactions: tbz1983

GamerGod76

Mar 26, 2020
Yea, I was right. But, you can avoid that if you have enough points to start a throuple with Eve and Cassie. You can date BOTH TOGETHER. That's why I said it is all good here.
i was using a walkthrough mod and picked all the high love point choices..never got an option to date both.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Holy shit man...Just played through this for the first time. Without Spoiling anything..i recommend not being a nice guy and going for love routes..even if you get to a point where you have to make a choice the game ends in a fucked up way. I didnt think a game could end worse then Acting Lessons but i was wrong. Apparently the game dev wants you to either be a soy boy or to dom the girls..dont do love routes...all i'll say.
Sorry bud, but that's fake news. There's currently 18 routes and you happened to pick the one "love route" that ends that way. The other love routes do not. Good news is... you can play again for a different outcome.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
i was using a walkthrough mod and picked all the high love point choices..never got an option to date both.
I found what you need to do:
"lol i decided too be nice was bored this is the path i was on too reach treesome with eve at 80 points and cassie at 71 :) 1 1 1 1 2 1 1 1 2 1 3 3 1 3 2 2 2 1 2 1 2 2 1 2 2 2 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 2 1 2 1 2 2 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 2 1 2 3 1 2 1 2 2 2 2 1 1 1 2 1 2 1 1 2 2 1 1 1 1 2 1 1 1 1 2 2 2 2 1 2 1 1 2 1 3 3 1
enjoy hopefully there is no mistake :)"

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
There are some options that you need to choose. I don't remember all of them, but there is a post here with the correct options you need to choose to date them.
There's more than one "date them both". Just be aware of this.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I was talking abou date Cassie and Eve without getting that bad end. So far, I'm going for them, because they are my favorite ones.
I understand bud... but there's still more than one. For example:
  • DualLove Path
  • DualDom Path
  • DualSub Path
  • WeirdTriangle Path
etc.. (there's other combinations, but you get the point)

Last edited:
Reactions: underoath27

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
No, no, no (wags finger at you). The mod never tells you to choose "all the high love point choices". That's on you, not on me. The mod does in fact tell you where each Path splits off... it's for you to choose them. I have no intention to ever make ChoiceGuide become a kinetic novel resource... but it will tell you all outcomes as you head a certain direction dynamically (meaning it the guide physically changes depending on your previous choices), it always has for every VN it's implemented on. I do not put my personal spin on any of it with the exception of properly noted "SanchoNotes" which give additional info that attempts to be as biased-free as possible.

Reactions: Nurikabe

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I'm going for love route and everything is fine, so I don't understand when you say something like that...
I think he's on about the Early 'bad end' you get it you play for both girls at once without taking special dialogue choices.. One route there ends BAD.. VERY VERY BAD.... but with the right choices it can lead to a cohesive Trio Love route.. Havent tried to add Kelly to that tro for a fourway yet tho

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I think he's on about the RARLY 'bad end' you get it you play for both girls at once without taking special dialogue choices.. One route there ends BAD.. VERY VERY BAD.... but with the right choices it can lead to a cohesive Trio Love route.. Havent tried to add Kelly to that tro for a fourway yet tho
Yep, Kelly is one of two Path variables yet to be implemented. Reckon NC will have a twist for those two soon enough imho.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Yep, Kelly is one of two Path variables yet to be implemented. Reckon NC will have a twist for those two soon enough imho.
That's why I said Cassie and Eve, so far, are my favorite ones. I don't know if in the next updates I'll like Kelly enough to try add her in MC's "harem" or not. For now, I only have eyes for Cassie and Eve.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
I think he's on about the Early 'bad end' you get it you play for both girls at once without taking special dialogue choices.. One route there ends BAD.. VERY VERY BAD.... but with the right choices it can lead to a cohesive Trio Love route.. Havent tried to add Kelly to that tro for a fourway yet tho
Yes. I guessed he was talking about that bad end.

Reactions: Crowangel

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Fuck it, I'll take the time to eliminate the confusion on combo paths too (in a proper spoiler of course):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I have to give NC credit for maintaining Jaye's characteristics in this.. the eve mc caught scene was like something straight outta Chasing Sunsets.. the eye movement, te hand gesture.. total attention to detail.. the only thing missing was her brilliant 4th wall breaking look at the camera/viewer smirk lol

Worf2020

Feb 23, 2020
Having Errors and not able to continue.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'OO000000OO0O0OOOO'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "F:\Other\SummerScent-0.6.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "F:\Other\SummerScent-0.6.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "F:\Other\SummerScent-0.6.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "F:\Other\SummerScent-0.6.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "F:\Other\SummerScent-0.6.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "F:\Other\SummerScent-0.6.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "F:\Other\SummerScent-0.6.2-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "F:\Other\SummerScent-0.6.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "F:\Other\SummerScent-0.6.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "F:\Other\SummerScent-0.6.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "F:\Other\SummerScent-0.6.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "F:\Other\SummerScent-0.6.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "F:\Other\SummerScent-0.6.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "F:\Other\SummerScent-0.6.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "F:\Other\SummerScent-0.6.2-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
File "F:\Other\SummerScent-0.6.2-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
return cPickle.loads(s)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'OO000000OO0O0OOOO'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Summer Scent 0.6.2 View attachment 1-9-LT1.save View attachment 1-9-LT1.save

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes