4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Wait DualSub is an actual thing? How different is it from SisSubLove+CassLove? Is it like a situation where you didn't have enough points for CassLove or is it genuinely a different route with it's own merits?
Sancho explained how to get it above. From his description, you can see that it is a combination of Sis' sublove route and a failed Cass dom route. Exactly what it is going to look like is a little unclear at this point, but of course, the name is suggestive. Cassie actually offers to submit to MC "just like Eve" does although she is a little bit frantic/manic in the scene. I was curious enough to endure the beginning of the dom route in order to check it out even though I generally have zero interest in femdom content.

Reactions: Garen

superg30

Aug 7, 2019
The Naughty Captain i used sancho's mod and managed to get a lock condition when luke comes visiting on nice asshole path (get caught with panty, be nice over mobile when out with car); cant choose shake hand nor dont shake hand - no cheat or hax, fresh start.

Same here, didn't edit any stats for the first playthrough, got stuck in the same scenario, couldn't choose either option and had to start a fresh game, made different choices that time

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I just downloaded it and installed the mod and ipatch to it same as the other and it's still missing the same images.
Same here, didn't edit any stats for the first playthrough, got stuck in the same scenario, couldn't choose either option and had to start a fresh game, made different choices that time
Give me a minute please.... I think I might have found the issue.....

Reactions: rlduck

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod Update (New Feature Add)

Changelog:
  • Due to overwhelming requests: Added toggled iPatch to the MiniMenu (you must install the patch file from the VN's OP link for this function to work. It is NOT included in the mod and I have no intention of keeping that file up to date as it's not my creation). If the patch is installed correctly then the iPatch toggle will automatically be On by default. Fully integrated into the new character renaming feature. The mod's code runs the patch, it only uses the database from it so it's all SanchoMod code... it's bulletproof.
  • Minor tweaks
Go get you some.

Regards.
SanchoMod Update (Critical)

Changelog:
  • Fixed issue with "missing" images. I fucked up, they aren't missing. Issue resolved.
Re-download the mod, reinstall overwriting when prompted, done.

Apologies and regards.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
It's not you I reported a few earlier and here is another, I guess nobody tests these things.
I fucked up. My apologies. See the above post. :(

I unintentionally left out two script files from the dev which is why I could never replicate the issue on my end. It's sorted now. My bad... I own it. Let me know how it goes. I'm so pissed that I compiled it rather quick so I need to know your good on your end please. Thanks.

Reactions: Nulldev and rlduck

rlduck

Jan 18, 2021
If you would please hit an area in Day 6 where you had an issue before and let me know you're solid now. I'd sincerely appreciate it.
Ok it looks like ya got it, I'm going the sislove route this PT. I've used the save before they get into the car and the places, I was having missing images were in the parking garage
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
it's all good now but I'll keep an eye out for further into the story, again thank you.

Reactions: Sancho1969

johntroyes

Jul 17, 2021
i really have enjoyed this story and i was excited to see what happens next. unfortunately it took almost a year inbetween updates, and i was able to go through this new update in less time than it takes to watch an episode of squidbillies(15 min). at that pace it will likely be a decade before this story has anything more to offer. hopefully not

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Just finished 0.6.2, so back to being caught up with the Dev.

Really been enjoying this game, thank you for this game thus far, and looking forward for more.

wolfpackjac3

Jan 5, 2021
It comes to a point if you are on both love paths that Cassie will see you and Eve kissing on the bed in the moring..after she storms off and talks with you both she leaves the house mad at you both..you then find out as soon as she left your house she was kidnapped and raped by the twin brothers and they filmed it and put it online,ruining her life..eve eventually goes catatonic and is hopitalized. You end up unhappy with some other girl still blaming yourself years later. If you are on a love path with both Eve and Cassie it ends really fucking bad dude.
How about using a spoiler tag. Hey spoiler...

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Just finished 0.6.2, so back to being caught up with the Dev.

Really been enjoying this game, thank you for this game thus far, and looking forward for more.

As for Jaye's appearance in Summer Scent, you may have noticed some discrepancies with her current status in Chasing Sunsets.
That's because Summer Scent takes place two years before the death of James and Sarah Campbell and the events of Chasing Sunsets.
Stoya and I chose that timeframe intentionally.

So Jaye isn't in Tuvalu, Sarah and James are still alive, and Alex is still "missing".

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
As for Jaye's appearance in Summer Scent, you may have noticed some discrepancies with her current status in Chasing Sunsets.
That's because Summer Scent takes place two years before the death of James and Sarah Campbell and the events of Chasing Sunsets.
Stoya and I chose that timeframe intentionally.

So Jaye isn't in Tuvalu, Sarah and James are still alive, and Alex is still "missing".
I wonder what path would be the "canon path" regarding Chasing Sunsets. For me it would be the one where Jaye catch Eve and MC and she have a chat with Eve which opens her mind on incest leading up to the events of CS

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
Just a quick question is there supposed to be a cliffhanger when were debating how many pills to put in the wine or was is supposed to continue just wondering, game is freaking awesome

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Just a quick question is there supposed to be a cliffhanger when were debating how many pills to put in the wine or was is supposed to continue just wondering, game is freaking awesome
That's the last scene of the Evil Asshole path for that update. It will continue in the next release.
The Evil Asshole path is the one that got the less new content in this chapter. It will be the same in the next one.

And Thank you !

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
i really have enjoyed this story and i was excited to see what happens next. unfortunately it took almost a year inbetween updates, and i was able to go through this new update in less time than it takes to watch an episode of squidbillies(15 min). at that pace it will likely be a decade before this story has anything more to offer. hopefully not
Of all the analogies on the planet you come up with Squidbillies? :ROFLMAO:

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
That's the last scene of the Evil Asshole path for that update. It will continue in the next release.
The Evil Asshole path is the one that got the less new content in this chapter. It will be the same in the next one.

And Thank you !
Cool thanks for the reply, Eve and Cassie are my favorite so far, do you have any plans or ideas for having sleeping pills as a thing in this game where the mc can drug them whenever he wants or no

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes