4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Guys I have finished these routes, I don't plan to play the others but I'm curious about the Moronic Hero route. Is there a guide or tactics. I've played a few times but still haven't been able to go that route.
The Moronic Hero path is the Asshole path whith a change of heart later in the game.
I don't remember the step by step of the Asshole path but I guess just be a jerk and the switch to the Moronic Hero path is a pretty obious choice iirc.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
The Naughty Captain just a little heads up... you've still got a lot of references to scene names ending with _a and no associated images .
After the first few I unpacked the .rpa files and did a grep and found 158 references of which 76 were show commands.
I did find that a lot of -1.jpg files existed where _a scenes were referenced , so I just did a global replace in the scripts (day2.rpy, day6part.rpy, day6part2.rpy) to avoid seeing the errors, assuming I hopefully got to see the intended scene images.

Last edited:

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
The Naughty Captain just a little heads up... you've still got a lot of references to scene names ending with _a and no associated images .
After the first few I unpacked the .rpa files and did a grep and found 158 references of which 76 were show commands.
I did find that a lot of -1.jpg files existed where _a scenes were referenced , so I just did a global replace in the scripts (day2.rpy, day6part.rpy, day6part2.rpy) to avoid seeing the errors, assuming I hopefully got to see the intended scene images.
Actually. I do not. My build has no problem of the sort.
You have probably tempered with the files one way or another.
The _a images are dynamics. You seem to be missing the files defining them.

Thank you for the heads up though!

Last edited:

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
No, it's not pointless, it works just fine. Please don't post fake news as it confuses folks needlessly. What is in 6.2 that you think needs to be added? That's right, there's no dialogue (that I can find atleast) that merits it needing an update at all.

If you specifically are having an issue, please post it and we can resolve. But the patch is not pointless... it was requested by literally dozens of folks and now over a thousand folks have used the new feature in the mod with zero complaints. So, please let me know the issue(s) you are finding specifically.
I don't think there any need to be so aggressive about it. Usually old patches don't work. It should be renamed to current version even if it doesn't need to be updated. To avoid any confusion.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I don't think there any need to be so aggressive about it. Usually old patches don't work. It should be renamed to current version even if it doesn't need to be updated. To avoid any confusion.
Hey bud, I assure you I wasn't intending to be aggressive. I even said "please" multiple times but making a statement as being factual when obviously the poster clearly never even attempted to verify the statement is just wrong. I'm not sure how that's even debatable to be perfectly honest. All it would do is leave others under the impression it wouldn't work just as the poster assumed it wouldn't. That's clearly a disservice imho. Me stating otherwise is not attempting to be aggressive but giving the facts and even offering my personal assistance if there was some problem the poster was facing. I think that was rather generous, right?

sagemon

Aug 12, 2018
Guys I have finished these routes, I don't plan to play the others but I'm curious about the Moronic Hero route. Is there a guide or tactics. I've played a few times but still haven't been able to go that route.
Dual Love Path
Eve Love Path
Eve Sub Love Path
Eve Hard Sub Path
Cassie True Love Path
Cassie Soft Love Path
Kelly Love Path
Cassie Dom Bliss Path
Cassie Dom Redemption Path
Weird Triangle Path
Eve Hard Sub + Cassie Love Path
Dual Dom Path
Eve Sub Love + Cassie Love Path
Dual Sub Path
Neutral Path

I need a guide for all these paths

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Actually. I do not. My build has no problem of the sort.
You have probably tempered with the files one way or another.
The _a images are dynamics. You seem to be missing the files defining them.

Thank you for the heads up though!
Hmmm... I got the file from here... I even checked with a clean install ... no tampering done. There's two dynamic files in the images folder (day6-1_dynamics and day6-2_dynamics), yet somehow I still got this weird gray silhouette on screen with "missing ep..._a" on several occasions. But, if you say it works okay on your end than obviously something on my end is messing things up...

Last edited:

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Hmmm... I got the file from here... I even checked with a clean install ... no tampering done. There's two dynamic files in the images folder (day6-1_dynamics and day6-2_dynamics), yet somehow I still got this weird gray silhouette on screen with "missing ep..._a" on several occasions. But, if you say it works okay on your end than obviously something on my end is messing things up...
Did you download my 3.4gb archive and didn't add any mods or whatever ?
If yes, this is weird then, because the build works fine for me and I have no feedback of the sort from my beta testers nor all the supporters who downloaded it from my source.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Also, this post :
https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-scent-v0-6-2-the-naughty-captain.38131/post-8609385
That's why I asked for an eventual mod.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Got a bug when lauching the game ; I launch the exe, the image with all 3 girls appears for 1 sec and then disappear. Not log file, no traceback, no nothing.
Anyone else had that ?

Edit : I just have the incest patch and I tried with and without it : nothing changes

• Thinking Face

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Is there a path for adding Kelly yet?
Love her character just cant justify giving up both Eve and Cassie for her.

SnowyS

Jan 4, 2018
The Naughty Captain I imagine it's been brought up already but there is a bug unlocking the last achievement.

My guess is because there are 2 places in the code that unlock "ach0092", one that unlocks the proper one:
$ UnlockAchievement("ach0092", "I don't eye fuck you enough.")

and one that unlocks "Elsewhere." on the eve sub love path:
$ UnlockAchievement("ach0092", "Elsewhere.")

"Elsewhere." doesn't exist (maybe was removed?) But, looking at the "UnlockAchievement" code, once ach0092 is unlocked with the wrong title, might prevent the unlock with the correct title from working?

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
The Naughty Captain I imagine it's been brought up already but there is a bug unlocking the last achievement.

My guess is because there are 2 places in the code that unlock "ach0092", one that unlocks the proper one:
$ UnlockAchievement("ach0092", "I don't eye fuck you enough.")

and one that unlocks "Elsewhere." on the eve sub love path:
$ UnlockAchievement("ach0092", "Elsewhere.")

"Elsewhere." doesn't exist (maybe was removed?) But, looking at the "UnlockAchievement" code, once ach0092 is unlocked with the wrong title, might prevent the unlock with the correct title from working?
Thank you for your feedback!
I'll correct that in the next update.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Got a bug when lauching the game ; I launch the exe, the image with all 3 girls appears for 1 sec and then disappear. Not log file, no traceback, no nothing.
Anyone else had that ?

Edit : I just have the incest patch and I tried with and without it : nothing changes
Without any log, it's going to be difficult.

You should try to redownload to see if it helps.

Shevchenko

Mar 2, 2019
Anyone else had that ?

I also had this problem
Do you have sancho mod installed? if you have then you need to copy all of them including "SanchoMod" folder that has key file
i didnt copy it at first because i thought it wasnt necessary

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. I played this ages ago, now I started again. As I remember, there was some scene of that blondie chick chewing some cocks in ganbang or something like that, but it seems I can't reach that now. Anybody knows how to gain it? Thanks in advance.

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes