4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Cool thanks for the reply, Eve and Cassie are my favorite so far, do you have any plans or ideas for having sleeping pills as a thing in this game where the mc can drug them whenever he wants or no
You're welcome.
I usually don't answer that kind of question as I refuse to give spoilers. I'll make an exception, however.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Aj Atkinson

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
SanchoMod Update (New Feature Add)

Changelog:
  • Due to overwhelming requests: Added toggled iPatch to the MiniMenu (you must install the patch file from the VN's OP link for this function to work. It is NOT included in the mod and I have no intention of keeping that file up to date as it's not my creation). If the patch is installed correctly then the iPatch toggle will automatically be On by default. Fully integrated into the new character renaming feature. The mod's code runs the patch, it only uses the database from it so it's all SanchoMod code... it's bulletproof.
  • Minor tweaks
Go get you some.

Regards.
The iPatch is for6.1, not 6.2. So, rather pointless until the iPatch is updated.

• Angry
Reactions: Punto and Sh4dyW0lf

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
The iPatch is for6.1, not 6.2. So, rather pointless until the iPatch is updated.
No, it's not pointless, it works just fine. Please don't post fake news as it confuses folks needlessly. What is in 6.2 that you think needs to be added? That's right, there's no dialogue (that I can find atleast) that merits it needing an update at all.

If you specifically are having an issue, please post it and we can resolve. But the patch is not pointless... it was requested by literally dozens of folks and now over a thousand folks have used the new feature in the mod with zero complaints. So, please let me know the issue(s) you are finding specifically.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.6.2 + Multimod by Sancho1969
Size 351 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Fenix02

natsu36

Feb 28, 2019
im stuck in the start guy is sticking out is hand have the option to shake it or leave him hanging but both options are blacked out there is not a third is this just broken

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
im stuck in the start guy is sticking out is hand have the option to shake it or leave him hanging but both options are blacked out there is not a third is this just broken
Did you start from scratch ? Or from a save ? From my original files or did you modify anything ?

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
As for Jaye's appearance in Summer Scent, you may have noticed some discrepancies with her current status in Chasing Sunsets.
That's because Summer Scent takes place two years before the death of James and Sarah Campbell and the events of Chasing Sunsets.
Stoya and I chose that timeframe intentionally.

So Jaye isn't in Tuvalu, Sarah and James are still alive, and Alex is still "missing".
Yes, and I noticed her thoughtful(?) look when she caught MC and Eve kissing... I like when cameos actually inform the character's backstory. Very well done!

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Got an error, not sure if it's related to the game or the mod but if someone can tell me how to fix it, it would be appreciated.

GeppettoPossum

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2019
This is such a great game. Thoroughly enjoyed it from the start up to the end of current content. The Jaye cameo (from one of my other favorite games) was just icing on the cake. This is so well written and realistic.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Guys I have finished these routes, I don't plan to play the others but I'm curious about the Moronic Hero route. Is there a guide or tactics. I've played a few times but still haven't been able to go that route.
Dual Love Path
Eve Love Path
Eve Sub Love Path
Eve Hard Sub Path
Cassie True Love Path
Cassie Soft Love Path
Kelly Love Path
Cassie Dom Bliss Path
Cassie Dom Redemption Path
Weird Triangle Path
Eve Hard Sub + Cassie Love Path
Dual Dom Path