4.20 star(s) 141 Votes

Pedoncule

Dec 27, 2019
I download the game but i didnt get sex scenes, and the game is blocked after some time. There is a complete version somewhere ?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I download the game but i didnt get sex scenes, and the game is blocked after some time. There is a complete version somewhere ?
this is the work in progress, aka unfinished game in making.
yet there should be some sexy scenes though (yet it has been sooo long since the last update i could be wrong there :KEK: )
not sure what "game is blocked" means exactly - you have reached the end of the version, or game crushes, throws an error?

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
amazing game i really hope for the harems path;):p(y) keep the amazing job
2 girls would make for a very small harem :p
But the way it's going we can at least expect to have the 2 girls separately and maybe polyamory given the hints of a lesbian relationship in one of the path iirc.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

hazyfire

Sep 11, 2018
There are some sex scenes in the current version, but they depend on the choices you make. In my first playthrough I missed all of them :-(

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
in the previous version, there were two nights in the living room and on the 2nd you could take the sister.
There was no vaginal sex though it never went further than petting, oral sex and thigh job. I remember very clearly MC promising to fuck her the next day in the sub path since I found it so hot. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: IamJAG and Ysoth

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
If I remember well, there is no penetration, only thigh job
There was no vaginal sex though it never went further than petting, oral sex and thigh job. I remember very clearly MC promising to fuck her the next day in the sub path since I found it so hot. ;)
Oh yea i played with the variables so its possible I unlocked something secret. I did get that night or I'm in the wrong universe again.

• Haha
Reactions: o_anouvis

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

This update will be short as I'll make a bigger one on Monday.
The beta test phase is mostly complete. My beta testers have found way more bugs and errors than I expected but it has all been solved. The beta test will continue until Sunday. In the meantime, I'm working on the ui and I also have a couple of renders to rework and some promo material to come up with.

Here is a little release calendar for V0.5.
  • January 25th: Release for the Sailing Masters tier on Patreon.
  • February 1st: Release for the Gunners tier on Patreon.
  • February 22th: Release on and Gamejolt. V0.4 will become available for free.

Just a few more days!

Thank you very much for your support and your patience!
The Naughty Captain

4.20 star(s) 141 Votes