4.20 star(s) 142 Votes
Oct 8, 2019
This is such a grey area conversation. On one hand, I have next to zero problems with piracy. However, on the other, the Naughty Captain is not a company making millions for his work. Back to the first hand, I don't like waiting but then again, it is not like we don't have literally hundreds of other games to play for the next month for the actual free version is released.

To each their own but I must disagree with the idea of calling for rampant piracy simply because we are impatient. That being said can someone freeze me like Cartman for the next month?

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Donor
Compressor
Feb 25, 2018
v0.5: -

• Day 5 content is 1074 renders and about 87 850 words long. It's twice the size of V0.4 which was already twice the size of the previous version.
  • I have completely scrapped the gallery. It was buggy and inefficient.
  • I also got rid of the credits page. More about that in the "What about the future?" part of this post.
  • I've reworked the save and load page but couldn't go as deep as I wanted. It's still a work in progress. As a consequence, the Save / Load interface will be a mess when it'll come to display your old save files.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Summer Scent [v0.5] The Naughty Captain

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.89 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.87 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 200 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 183 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
I used to support this game but stopped after it went so long without an update. I was happy to see that it had finally updated and was ready to pledge again. After playing the update I glad that I stopped supporting it when I did. I seem to be stuck on the girlfriend gets brutally raped path and I guess I need to go make to some previous save to play another path. Too bad such a great game decided to take such a dark turn. I wished that I had never supported it at all.

Last edited:

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
I used to support this game but stopped after it went so long without an update. I was happy to see that it had finally updated and was ready to pledge again. After playing the update I glad that I stopped supporting it when I did. I seem to be stuck on the Madison gets brutally raped path and I guess I need to go make to some previous save to play another path. Too bad such a great game decided to take such a dark turn. I wished that I had never supported it at all.
Spoilers much ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Spoilers much ?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I wanted potential players to know what was in the game since there is no rape tag so I did not use "spoiler." I played the game playing what I thought was going to be the throuple route being decent to both women only to now be stuck on the rape path. There was never an indication beforehand that I was going down such a route. There was never even an indication that such a path would exist. Yes there was an indication that there were two bad guys, but it seemed that MC was going to protect the girls from them.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I wanted potential players to know what was in the game since there is no rape tag so I did not use "spoiler." I played the game playing what I thought was going to be the throuple route being decent to both women only to now be stuck on the rape path. There was never an indication beforehand that I was going down such a route. There was never even an indication that such a path would exist. Yes there was an indication that there were two bad guys, but it seemed that MC was going to protect the girls from them.
Pal, I feel for you.

Honestly, there are so many "subchoices" that influence the story that I think that playing it following the walkthrough is the ONLY thing to do.

Anyway, I haven't played the new update yet, BUT I had the feeling that I had to reject the girl that harassed your sis and her friend and I did it.

Reactions: Nixo and Lerd0

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
I used to support this game but stopped after it went so long without an update. I was happy to see that it had finally updated and was ready to pledge again. After playing the update I glad that I stopped supporting it when I did. I seem to be stuck on the girlfriend gets brutally raped path and I guess I need to go make to some previous save to play another path. Too bad such a great game decided to take such a dark turn. I wished that I had never supported it at all.

Aww are you joking? Fucking hell why do Devs continue to class rape as a bloody plot point. No need for it. That is a damn shame.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Pal, I feel for you.

Honestly, there are so many "subchoices" that influence the story that I think that playing it following the walkthrough is the ONLY thing to do.

Anyway, I haven't played the new update yet, BUT I had the feeling that I had to reject the girl that harassed your sis and her friend and I did it.
I'm not sure that choice has anything to do with the rape path. I'm not touching the game again without a walk through. This type of content almost always hurts a game financially. Maybe if few people decide to pledge the developer may rethink this outcome.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
MC rape his girlfriend? Or another dude?

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes