• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
If I do a sequel I don't think it'll be centered around Jack's mom.
Sorry!
That could be interesting. :p
I'm taking notes. That could be usefull. :p
good, good...:HideThePain:
perhaps then it is the right time to unleash the main idea aka "spring scent" - pregnant trans tentacle monsters invading ntred-world of dead gilfs:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Leo Humilis

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
This is something that I asked all games I think are worth it. Are you thinking about going to steam?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This is something that I asked all games I think are worth it. Are you thinking about going to steam?
damn...for a few moments i had hopes you will gonna support my brilliant "spring" idea...and you are only bringing up that boring steam thing, dooh:FacePalm::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
If you intend to make it into ntr in the near future, I would strongly suggest that you make it optional, cause it's not everyone's preferences, you could be starting a war lol... :p

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
damn...for a few moments i had hopes you will gonna support my brilliant "spring" idea...and you are only bringing up that boring steam thing, dooh:FacePalm::KEK:
hahaha sorry I saw it after you answered back!!

I have to admit I have no words after such a profoundly thought proposal... Only thing I can say is I hope the goddess have mercy on your soul!

• Haha
Reactions: Abhai

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
If you intend to make it into ntr in the near future, I would strongly suggest that you make it optional, cause it's not everyone's preferences, you could be starting a war lol... :p
Everything is optional when you have branching paths ;) And the way it's going we can clearly expect NTR in one path.

Reactions: bobbo69

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Isn't it already optional enough, being a totally separate 'asshole MC' route? :unsure:

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes