4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

Trephis

Apr 9, 2020

Dev Update #70

Scene 24 is complete. Rewriting, posing, rendering, and coding are done.
I'm working on Scene 25. The last scene of V0.5.
I wanted to write it this week but I couldn't finish it, mainly because of Christmas as it took away almost two days of my week. For now, it's around four thousand words long and I think that I need one to two thousand more words to complete it. I'll work on it this weekend and I hope to finish it shortly so that I can start posing it on Monday.
I hope you all had a merry Christmas and I wish you a happy new year.

The quick sum up :
  • Day 5 will contain 25 scenes.
  • Scenes up to Scene 24 are written.
  • Scenes up to Scene 24 are posed and rendered.
  • Scenes up to Scene 24 are coded.
  • Scenes up to Scene 8 are proofread.
  • 85 748 words. 12 990 lines of script. 1008 renders are done, 1008 shots are posed.
  • I'm currently working on writing scene 25.

You can follow my progress with this

Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain
it means update cooming soooonnn..... ;);)

GTBALL_BALLY

Unknown User
Apr 5, 2020

Scene 25!
Writing is done. I'm posing it. I've done roughly 60% of it with about 40 shots posed. I hope to finish it this week. I'm also doing some rewriting but nothing major.
So... I should finish the posing and rendering this week. What's next? I'll need a couple of day in order to do some post-processing.
I'll then spend a few days reviewing the code, testing the game and balancing tests, conditions, values and variables.
Then a week of beta testing, just to be sure that I haven't forgotten anything.
I guess we can expect a release in the last week of January. Maybe a bit sooner if I'm particularly efficient.
I had initially planned to rework some features but I'll postpone it to a V0.5.5 version. I think you have all waited enough.
V0.5 is twice as big as V0.4 was.
It's the last time I produce a release this big.
In the future, I'll split the days into several parts so that I can release something, at least, every three or four months.

The quick sum up :
  • Scenes up to Scene 25 are written.
  • 87 093 words. 12 990 lines of script. 1039 renders are done, 1043 shots are posed.
  • I'm currently working on posing scene 25.

Thank you very much for your support and your patience!
The Naughty Captain

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

Scene 25!
Writing is done. I'm posing it. I've done roughly 60% of it with about 40 shots posed. I hope to finish it this week. I'm also doing some rewriting but nothing major.
So... I should finish the posing and rendering this week. What's next? I'll need a couple of day in order to do some post-processing.
I'll then spend a few days reviewing the code, testing the game and balancing tests, conditions, values and variables.
Then a week of beta testing, just to be sure that I haven't forgotten anything.
I guess we can expect a release in the last week of January. Maybe a bit sooner if I'm particularly efficient.
I had initially planned to rework some features but I'll postpone it to a V0.5.5 version. I think you have all waited enough.
V0.5 is twice as big as V0.4 was.
It's the last time I produce a release this big.
In the future, I'll split the days into several parts so that I can release something, at least, every three or four months.

The quick sum up :
  • Scenes up to Scene 25 are written.
  • 87 093 words. 12 990 lines of script. 1039 renders are done, 1043 shots are posed.
  • I'm currently working on posing scene 25.

Thank you very much for your support and your patience!
The Naughty Captain
Thanks for the update!! I love the way you keep us up-to-date.

Unfortunately, F95 has informed me that I'm all out of likes for today. :cry:

EDIT: I was out of likes yesterday, but I had more likes to give today!

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Will we be able to keep our saves ?
In most of the cases, yes. There's just one path where I have to correct a bug that I'm not sure won't impact your save file.
I'll give some more detailed explanations upon release.
My first thought: "Oh, you can always keep your saves. Whether or not you can load them in the new version is another issue."

• Haha
Reactions: GTBALL_BALLY

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
My first thought: "Oh, you can always keep your saves. Whether or not you can load them in the new version is another issue."
Seeing as I have 200 games in my game folder but more than 400 save folders in Appdata, I'd say yes I can definitely keep saves and I don't care enough for the size it takes to do some cleaning up :p

Reactions: Valrin72

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Seeing as I have 200 games in my game folder but more than 400 save folders in Appdata, I'd say yes I can definitely keep saves and I don't care enough for the size it takes to do some cleaning up :p
I'm not at that level....yet.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I use an old HDD as download storage, i have to clean frequently but my renpy folder should have similar dimensions, especialy with the number of aborted games Ive played

Valrin72

May 4, 2017
I use an old HDD as download storage, i have to clean frequently but my renpy folder should have similar dimensions, especialy with the number of aborted games Ive played
1483 folders in my "adult games" folder. Of that, Summer Scent is in the top 1%

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes