4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Dev Update #65

Scene 22 is posed, rendered, and scripted. With that scene, V0.5 has passed the 800 renders mark.
I'm now working on writing Scene 23 AND Scene 24. These are the two events for Eve in V0.5. They're actually two versions of the same event but they will be 99% different depending on the path you choose.
I don't intend to pose anything before I get my hands on my new rig (that should be ready on Monday, maybe Tuesday...). So I'm going to write until then. That means Scene 23, 24 and maybe scene 25 if the rig is late but I'm sure it will be there right on time.
I'm a bit worried about bug reports on the last version of Daz studio. I won't have a choice but to work with it on the new Pc-chan. Fingers crossed I'll get lucky with it. I guess I'll still be able to work with my current equipment if I have to, but it would feel like defeat.

The quick sum up :

• Day 5 will contain 25 scenes.
  • Scenes up to Scene 22 are written.
  • Scenes up to Scene 22 are posed and rendered.
  • Scenes up to Scene 22 are coded.
  • Scenes up to Scene 8 are proofread.
  • 72 399 words. 11 220 lines of script. 844 renders are done, 844 shots are posed.
  • I'm currently working on writing scene 23 and 24.
You can follow my progress with this
Thank you very much for your support!

The Naughty Captain

Last edited:
Oct 8, 2019
I swear to god I hate this game. It's too good. Here I was just looking for a nice little dirty novel, some skin, and maybe a joke or two. Instead, it's 4am and I just marathoned the whole thing in less than five hours. Now here I sit in the dark sad because the writing here is so much sweeter and heartbreaking than it should be. I swear it's like listening to your break up playlist just to make yourself sadder and I want more. Sorry for the overshare but seriously I was not prepared for this.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Dev Update #66

Scene 23 and 24 are written. For now, it's 9300 words long, separated into four sections: three for the sub path (scene 23), and one for the love path (scene 24). Some rewrite will probably happen during the posing.

I've received my new rig and Daz is ready to pose and render. I've recreated my assets library and have everything necessary for posing scene 23 and 24. I've tested my new hardware a bit and so far it seems to work just fine. Files don't load as fast as I hoped they would, but there is a tremendous improvement in rendering and simulation speed. I can't wait to work with that stuff.

I'll start posing Scene 23 and 24 tomorrow. I expect difficulties with custom poses and such. We'll see how it turns out. There are 9300 words of "intense" content so I'll probably have to pose around 100 / 110 shots.

We're getting close to the end of V0.5. The release feels more and more real.

The quick sum up :

• Scenes up to Scene 24 are written.
  • 79 851 words. 11 220 lines of script. 844 renders are done, 844 shots are posed.
  • I'm currently working on posing scene 23 and 24.

The Naughty Captain

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Dev Update #67

I'm still working on posing Scene 23 & 24.

So far, I've posed 55 shots, covering the common introduction to both scenes and the entirety of the first variant of scene 23. Just like for Cassie love scenes, I'm doing several custom poses, from scratch, and that takes a lot of time.

I've lost a day and a half of work this week.

First with a shader bug that I finally managed to solve. I had already encounter that problem during the development of v0.4, but couldn't manage to find a solution. It's now done and I'll know how to solve that when I'll encounter it again.

And second, I've done quite a bit of rewrite and had to re-pose some shots that were already done. That idea was so good that I just couldn't do otherwise.

In the last dev update, I've mentioned that I would probably have to do around 110 shots for Scene 23 + Scene 24. With 50 shots just for the first part of Scene 23, I guess I'll end up doing more than that. I hope that all the Eve lovers out there will be pleased.

The quick sum up :

• Scenes up to Scene 24 are written.
  • 80 343 words. 11 220 lines of script. 883 renders are done, 899 shots are posed.
  • I'm currently working on posing scene 23 and 24.

The Naughty Captain

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I would say nothing, let it be a surprise, once a year update, great game though, it is well worth the wait ;)

Reactions: Renonymous
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes