4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017

Dev Update #63

Scene 21 posing is done. The rendering is complete, and I also scripted it. It's now in the capable hands of my proofreader. It was pretty intense to write and pose. But I think that the results are good. The posing has been especially difficult with many custom poses to work from scratch. I should have expected it.

I'm now working on writing scene 22. This is on Cassie's dom path. I know that this isn't the most popular part of Summer Scent but I actually like writing that part of the story. Cassie is a complex character and I enjoy working on her. The scene itself will be split into three parts. The first one is already written. It's 2400 words long for now.

I'm pretty happy with that first part. Just as scene 21, it's going to be very intense.

The quick sum up :

• Day 5 will contain 25 scenes.
  • Scenes up to Scene 21 are written.
  • Scenes up to Scene 21 are posed and rendered.
  • Scenes up to Scene 21 are coded.
  • Scenes up to Scene 8 are proofread.
  • 65216 words. 9940 lines of script. 776 renders are done, 776 shots are posed.
  • I'm currently working on writing scene 22.
You can follow my progress with this

Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain
I, too, enjoy working on Cassie ;)

Doni94

Dec 29, 2018
hummmmm I suspect only 5 more weeks to finish the game. So I think we ´re gonna get the update by mid dezember. :unsure:

tenor.gif

Last edited:

grohotor

May 15, 2020
depends. the f bomb is a 1600s word that suddenly became popular again.
The oldest occurrence of the word in adjectival form (which implies use of the verb) in English comes from the margins of a 1528 manuscript copy of 's . A monk had scrawled in the margin notes, "fuckin Abbot"

this made me laugh out loud. i was imagining a abbot talking like a chav

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
This is one of those games where you can be a major douche and not just slightly mean so for that ( as Someone who loves doing jerk playthroughs in these games) i will be around for these updates

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I'm positive that he would get more Patrons if there was an option to pledge per update, and not per month, I'd probably be one of those it where the case ;) unless he released monthly :)
I don't think pledge per update would be viable financially for him, there would need to be a shitload of pledges at release to equal the amount of money gained from monthly pledges.
Currently he's at $695 a month and we're on the 7th month since the last update so that would be close to $5000, assuming he earned more the months closer to the last update, that means he would need a thousand patrons at the release of the next update to earn the same amount if he was doing pledge per update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: bobbo69

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Well I guess if everyone playing the game was at least pledging the month of the updates it would be somewhat ok. Which is something I'm gonna do more with games I want to support in the future.

But yeah, Summer Scent is criminally underrated and under the radar. That being said, the time between 0.4 and 0.5 has played a bit and I'm confident that with the Captain breaking down the future updates it will get more traction. If he can have a 3, 4 months delay between each I think more people will be willing to pledge. From what I see around here that seems to be the threeshold for most people. Updates each months wouldn't be worth it imo.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Well, I'm Canadian, and Canada was voted second best country in the world for 2020 second to Switzerland. So, yeah, definitely a compliment. ;) Can't wait for the next update to this game, I love all the characters.
Definitely thank you then.

And I'm working on it!

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Dev Update #64

Scene 22 writing is done. It's 7600 words long, split into three different versions. It's... a bit longer than what I expected but I'm happy with it.
I'm now working on posing that scene. I think it will be a bit easier than for scene 21 because even if there's a lot of custom poses, there's also several shots that will be reused across all three versions. I don't expect to pose less than 50 shots though.
I couldn't get much work done today because I had to take a stroll to a nearby city in order to secure a new rig. The good news is that I should soon get my hands on a far better rendering station. It shouldn't really cut on the rendering time because I will probably try to up the quality instead. However, it should make working with Daz Studio globally faster.

The quick sum up :

• Day 5 will contain 25 scenes.
  • Scenes up to Scene 22 are written.
  • Scenes up to Scene 21 are posed and rendered.
  • Scenes up to Scene 21 are coded.
  • Scenes up to Scene 8 are proofread.
  • 70 493 words. 9940 lines of script. 791 renders are done, 795 shots are posed.
  • I'm currently working on posing scene 22.

You can follow my progress with this

Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain

Last edited:

BigJohn

Feb 28, 2017
Men, who had to go through hell of family courts in Canada, would definitely disagree.

Edit: Same thing is happening all over the world, Canada is just the most woke/progressive one.
(Just to be clear, so I don't come out as hating on a country. Been there, lovely people, gorgeous views and more)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Men, who had to go through hell of family courts in Canada, would definitely disagree.

Edit: Same thing is happening all over the world, Canada is just the most woke/progressive one.
(Just to be clear, so I don't come out as hating on a country. Been there, lovely people, gorgeous views and more)
What are you on about?

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes