4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

I'm still working on scene 21.

I finished writing it. The whole thing is 5550 words long, separated in three different versions.
I've started posing it a few days ago already and it takes forever. I've posed 24 shots for now. For half of these, I had to build a 100% custom poses for the characters, from scratch. And that takes a lot of time.
These 24 shots posed barely represent one-fourth of scene 21.
Rendering as also started and a few shots are already done.
I also reworked the lights of the master bedroom a bit. It's where the action of scene 21 takes place. The first renders are looking good. For now, I'm pretty happy with the results.
I'm going to take a few hours break before going back to posing.

The quick sum up :

• Day 5 will contain 25 scenes.
  • Scenes up to Scene 21 are written.
  • Scenes up to Scene 20 are posed and rendered.
  • Scenes up to Scene 20 are coded.
  • Scenes up to Scene 8 are proofread.
  • 62 663 words. 9063 lines of script. 725 renders are done, 731 shots are posed.
  • I'm currently working on posing scene 21.

You can follow my progress with this

Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

I'm still working on scene 21.

I finished writing it. The whole thing is 5550 words long, separated in three different versions.
I've started posing it a few days ago already and it takes forever. I've posed 24 shots for now. For half of these, I had to build a 100% custom poses for the characters, from scratch. And that takes a lot of time.
These 24 shots posed barely represent one-fourth of scene 21.
Rendering as also started and a few shots are already done.
I also reworked the lights of the master bedroom a bit. It's where the action of scene 21 takes place. The first renders are looking good. For now, I'm pretty happy with the results.
I'm going to take a few hours break before going back to posing.

The quick sum up :

• Day 5 will contain 25 scenes.
  • Scenes up to Scene 21 are written.
  • Scenes up to Scene 20 are posed and rendered.
  • Scenes up to Scene 20 are coded.
  • Scenes up to Scene 8 are proofread.
  • 62 663 words. 9063 lines of script. 725 renders are done, 731 shots are posed.
  • I'm currently working on posing scene 21.

You can follow my progress with this

Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain
Thanks for the update fortuna.

Reactions: Hoey and fortuna95

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Well as the Cap says, it'll be ready when it's ready. But it's almost certain it'll be over 70000 words, which when you think about it, is really insane.

Also, can we talk two seconds about Cassie and how darn cute she is ??!

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Exactly, and the Cap is already at it 12h/day minimum. I'd say we should get it second half of November. He's putting a lot of care in this one.
Second half of November? You are kidding, right?
Neverminding how nice it would be, it is as realistic as covid stops till that time.
Let him works, as he do it already, without any false expectations, you are not helping him there;)

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Neverminding how nice it would be, it is as realistic as covid stops till that time.
Let him works, as he do it already, without any false expectations, you are not helping him there;)
?? I'm not exactly quoting him or putting pressure, and I don't feel like I'm exagerating either. And I'm alright with it coming later, too. But the Cap has 4 scenes left to pose and write, then coding, then beta testing. I'm pretty sure he's pushing himself to get it out anywhere between two to four weeks from now. But once again, that's MY take on it.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
?? I'm not exactly quoting him or putting pressure, and I don't feel like I'm exagerating either. And I'm alright with it coming later, too. But the Cap has 4 scenes left to pose and write, then coding, then beta testing. I'm pretty sure he's pushing himself to get it out anywhere between two to four weeks from now. But once again, that's MY take on it.
You should know how all "when update" sp..posting goes.
It doesnt matter if the dev himself, or just some random user, has said it - when there is eta, there will be "expectations".
And your estimation, imo, is highly unrealistic, based on done, and remained/planned game/update stuff.

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
You should know how all "when update" sp..posting goes.
It doesnt matter if the dev himself, or just some random user, has said it - when there is eta, there will be "expectations".
And your estimation, imo, is highly unrealistic, based on done, and remained/planned game/update stuff.
Well in the end it was rather to give an order of idea (that it's not gonna be out tomorrow that's for sure, but that we are closer to it than further) and I was vague at best cause I know these things are not fixed in marble. So please, don't shoot me ^^'

Like I told the Cap, numerous times, I'd rather he takes the time he needs to ensure his vision is realized, than rush it to "satisfy" any of us. That's why I always start with "when it's ready". Long story short, we don't know for sure, Cap is working hard at it to deliver a great update, let's all be patient, etc...

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Well in the end it was rather to give an order of idea (that it's not gonna be out tomorrow that's for sure, but that we are closer to it than further) and I was vague at best cause I know these things are not fixed in marble. So please, don't shoot me ^^'

Like I told the Cap, numerous times, I'd rather he takes the time he needs to ensure his vision is realized, than rush it to "satisfy" any of us. That's why I always start with "when it's ready". Long story short, we don't know for sure, Cap is working hard at it to deliver a great update, let's all be patient, etc...

Well, the late November thing is probably something I've said myself, last month maybe. But as everyone already knows, I'm not the best for estimating release date and giving ETA.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Well, the late November thing is probably something I've said myself, last month maybe. But as everyone already knows, I'm not the best for estimating release date and giving ETA.
ther are two kinds of people in that regard, captain.

the first, has the work already done and delays the release for quality assurance.
the other, just whips the people working on it.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
i was trying cassie dominate route and WTF MC was forced to lick his own cum? there should have been an option to reject that. I stopped playing dom route now because of that.

Reactions: Nospamwss
4.20 star(s) 142 Votes