4.20 star(s) 143 Votes

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020

Banish

Mar 29, 2019
Well, as a supporter of his, his communication is really good. Sadly, 6 months without an update is a huge blow for any games in patreon supporter increase..the next update is actually pretty huge and maybe it would have been better to cut it in half.

Reactions: Trapezio

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Scene 20 is posed, rendered scripted and has been sent to my proofreader.

I'm currently writing Scene 21. What can I say about it?
Well, it's on Cassie's love path. There are two versions of it. I've mostly finished writing the first version. It's 3500 words long. Things are getting intense for Jack. The second version should be much shorter and I hope to finish writing it tomorrow.

The posing will probably take some time. I don't expect to do less than 60 to 80 renders for that scene, and some shots will probably be quite difficult to pose.

I've already said that scenes 19 to 25 were what I call "Naughty" scenes. However, scene 19 and 20 are on the emotional side of the naughty scale. Scene 21 to 25, on the other hand, are more on the "action" side.

V0.5 has passed the 60 000 words and 700 renders marks. And I still have 4 and a half scene to write and 5 to render.

The quick sum up :

• Day 5 will contain 25 scenes.
  • Scenes up to Scene 20 are written. Scene 21 is half-written.
  • Scenes up to Scene 20 are posed and rendered.
  • Scenes up to Scene 20 are coded.
  • Scenes up to Scene 8 are proofread.
  • 60 600 words. 9063 lines of script. 704 renders are done, 704 shots are posed.
  • I'm currently working on writing scene 21.
You can follow my progress with this

Thank you very much for your support!
The Naughty Captain

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Well, it's on Cassie's love path. There are two versions of it. I've mostly finished writing the first version. It's 3500 words long. Things are getting intense for Jack. The second version should be much shorter and I hope to finish writing it tomorrow.

The posing will probably take some time. I don't expect to do less than 60 to 80 renders for that scene, and some shots will probably be quite difficult to pose.

I've already said that scenes 19 to 25 were what I call "Naughty" scenes. However, scene 19 and 20 are on the emotional side of the naughty scale. Scene 21 to 25, on the other hand, are more on the "action" side.

V0.5 has passed the 60 000 words and 700 renders marks. And I still have 4 and a half scene to write and 5 to render.

The quick sum up :

• 60 600 words. 9063 lines of script. 704 renders are done, 704 shots are posed.

The Naughty Captain
Sounding absolutely awesome.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Well, as a supporter of his, his communication is really good. Sadly, 6 months without an update is a huge blow for any games in patreon supporter increase..the next update is actually pretty huge and maybe it would have been better to cut it in half.
I can't deny that. Not splitting V0.5 into several parts was a mistake. A huge one.
I won't make it again and Day 6 will be released in several parts.

Reactions: NeimadFR

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
I can't deny that. Not splitting V0.5 into several parts was a mistake. A huge one.
I won't make it again and Day 6 will be released in several parts.
Funny how you're coming to the same conclusion as Nottravis regarding splitting next updates as you both have around the same devellopment time and word count on your current update (and you both have branching paths) ;)

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
I mixed both of your suggestions, thanks for the help. There are more games but I ran out of link space and characters. But these are currently my favs. Thanks so much for helping me.(y):cool:
In case you want to put a link into your signature that points to some thread here in F95, you can cut the link shorter by removing human-readable thread title from it and leave only the thread ID. For example, instead of

https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-scent-v0-4-1-the-naughty-captain.38131

you can use a much shorter link

https://f95zone.to/threads/38131

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Funny how you're coming to the same conclusion as Nottravis regarding splitting next updates as you both have around the same devellopment time and word count on your current update (and you both have branching paths) ;)
I guess it's to be expected.
Similar experiences should lead to similar conclusions.

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020

The quick sum up :

The Naughty Captain
All I can say.
Happy Happy.jpg

Reactions: xbinhoux

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
I make sure to check this page once every day so I can download my favorite game as soon as it's updated
If it's your favorite game, may I suggest you to subscribe to him ? It's not that expensive and we need to show the Cap all the support we can. And you'll get the update as soon as it's out without having to wait for someone to upload it here.

Hoey

Oct 8, 2018
If it's your favorite game, may I suggest you to subscribe to him ? It's not that expensive and we need to show the Cap all the support we can. And you'll get the update as soon as it's out without having to wait for someone to upload it here.
It's not easy since I'm an international student renting house in Hong Kong, but I'll do what I can

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
It's not easy since I'm an international student renting house in Hong Kong, but I'll do what I can
Believe me as someone "confined" at home for the last months, with no income but the bare minimum from the governement, I know how difficult it is. But the subscribers are also the only income for the Cap, and I think it's only fair we send some love his way too. ;)

4.20 star(s) 143 Votes