4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

vmaks

Sep 13, 2018
Summer Scent

[1:51]
9. Okt. 2020 at 18:39 Dev Update #59 The coding of scenes 15 to 18 went smoothly and everything has been sent to my proofreader. I've also applied his corrections on scene 7 and 8. Scene 19 is written. It's 3000 words long. A bit more than I expected. I've already scrapped and rewritten part of it. I'm currently posing it and I've rendered the first shots. Scene 19 is an "exterior night" scene, taking place by the pool. I've already done a scene like that in V0.3 and I wasn't very happy with the results. This time, I've tried a different solution and I think that it looks better than my first attempts. As always with that kind of situation, isn't really to make a good picture. It's to do it in a reasonable time, as I can't afford to spend 10 hours rendering a single shot. I've already posed 18 shots. I'll probably do 20 to 30 more to complete the scene. My objective of the weekend: to finish posing scene 19. After that, I'll code it and send it directly for proofreading. I'll be happy if I can start writing Scene 20 on Monday morning. The quick sum up : Day 5 will contain 25 scenes. Scenes up to Scene 19 are written. Scenes up to Scene 18 are posed and rendered. Scenes up to Scene 18 are coded. Scenes up to Scene 8 are proofread. 53 135 words. 7836 lines of script. 619 renders are done, 636 shots are posed. I'm currently working on posing scene 19. You can follow my progress with this Trello board! Thank you very much for your support! The Naughty Captain

Reactions: Draakaap23

patachoucs

Mar 26, 2020
Still working on getting as many gallery images as I can. Even though The Naughty Captain has said this will be a short game I can see the makings of extending it or having a sequel.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There won't be animations in the game, as said many, many times before. The Cap has even explained why.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Hmm. Thx for this. Looking forward to find it in game if it's included.
You won't find it ingame, that's a bonus render.

Still working on getting as many gallery images as I can. Even though The Naughty Captain has said this will be a short game I can see the makings of extending it or having a sequel.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, I'm not so sure it'll be short anymore.

As patachoucs said, Animations are very unlikely to appear in the game.
I'm willing to try to animate things, however, once I got my hand on a 3090 rtx. But it's very unlikely that I become instantly great and efficient at animating things.

ut1stgear1

May 2, 2020
Well, I'm not so sure it'll be short anymore.

As @patachoucs said, Animations are very unlikely to appear in the game.
I'm willing to try to animate things, however, once I got my hand on a 3090 rtx. But it's very unlikely that I become instantly great and efficient at animating things.
I sort of figured that it would be a learning curve for you. That's why I didn't suggest going back but forward. Even without it this is a great game and no need to force players to start fresh. Other games have done the same thing by simply starting to do animations later in the game so you didn't have to start over again. I am sure that when and if you do you make sure it's done right and improve on it as you go along.

Concerning extending the game it would be nice to get Steve back home and have him bring Jane along with him. A lot of opportunity to further corrupt the MC or have the MC straighten Steve out. Then there's Kelly who could become an angel or a devil.

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
How often are updates? Last one was 6 months ago. Its not abandoned right? Couple other games I liked got hit with abandoned sadly.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
How often are updates? Last one was 6 months ago. Its not abandoned right? Couple other games I liked got hit with abandoned sadly.
Do you read the thread...at all? Last 2 pages just...perhaps?

Even just the top of this actual page?????????

Reactions: patachoucs

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
so the Dom girl is really coo shes extreme lol so we should expect chastity as consequences for checking other girls or something and more femdom from ther ?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
so the Dom girl is really coo shes extreme lol so we should expect chastity as consequences for checking other girls or something and more femdom from ther ?
well if you play her love route you will know why she is like that. So yes, I would certainly expect on that path for there to be lots more femdom from her heh.

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes