4.20 star(s) 142 Votes

Silvenight1

Aug 23, 2020
Amazing
a book
it was everything that people wanted
Easy there hoss. The Captain has been working on this Visual NOVEL game for a bit and has done good, thoughtful, and unique work. As a writer, 53K+ words is hard ass work, it also shows that the story has depth and probable multi layered multi-pathing. That means more gameplay and character than many put into their games. This is not a Meet & Fuck of the 90's/00's, but an intriguing VN of the modern adult gaming scene.

So yes 53K+ words is worthwhile work.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Easy there hoss. The Captain has been working on this Visual NOVEL game for a bit and has done good, thoughtful, and unique work. As a writer, 53K+ words is hard ass work, it also shows that the story has depth and probable multi layered multi-pathing. That means more gameplay and character than many put into their games. This is not a Meet & Fuck of the 90's/00's, but an intriguing VN of the modern adult gaming scene.

Very well said Silver.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

Most of all, it's proper English, not that fucking nightmarish Russianenglish or Spanglish garbage that we're seeing so often.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hi, I did a comprehensive walkthrough for this game covering all paths and all choices in one guide. Enjoy! Let me know if you find anything, I did this all over a day or so! Well, update this guide is now the Official WT, so I hope you guys like it! It will be updated at launch going forward, so you won't have to wait!

Edit: Updated to v0.4.1

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
I'm literally following your walkthrough, BUT

- even though I did NOT fail the breakfast I still get #41 and #42 - but option 3 in #42 does NOT appear;

- I can't obtain the CASSIE DOM path at #52 when shopping in day 3.

I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong because I can't get the Sister's friend DOM path.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
I'm literally following your walkthrough, BUT

- even though I did NOT fail the breakfast I still get #41 and #42 - but option 3 in #42 does NOT appear;

- I can't obtain the CASSIE DOM path at #52 when shopping in day 3.

I'm wondering what I'm doing wrong because I can't get the Sister's friend DOM path.
There's probably a typo somewhere.
- #41 and #42 should happen if you succeed at breakfast.
- option 3 of #42 is available if you massaged Cassie's feet on day 2
- #52 is similar : it happens only if you massaged Cassie's feet on day 2.

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Love path has only 1 handjob. According to the gallery theres 10 scenes for Eve. Im guessing that the rest of the scenes, which represent around 75% of total, are part of the dom-sub paths.
If what im saying is accurate, it means tags are missing. right?

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
The Naughty Captain
Just wanted to say "thank you" for the constant updates you are giving out. That and the immense work you put into the game, even when you don't make a lot of money with it, shows that you are doing this out of your heart and not for some quick bucks.
Subscribed to your Patreon page to show some gratitude.

Stay awesome!
Thank you for your kind words and your support!
And welcome on board I guess !

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Love path has only 1 handjob. According to the gallery theres 10 scenes for Eve. Im guessing that the rest of the scenes, which represent around 75% of total, are part of the dom-sub paths.
If what im saying is accurate, it means tags are missing. right?
For Eve, as of V0.4, On the love path, there are only one oral sex scene and a few kiss scenes.
For now, the love paths are more on the emotional side.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
There's probably a typo somewhere.
- #41 and #42 should happen if you succeed at breakfast.
- option 3 of #42 is available if you massaged Cassie's feet on day 2
- #52 is similar : it happens only if you massaged Cassie's feet on day 2.
Well, I found it out later myself :).

I've got one more question: there should be a blowjob scene at the end of day 4 in the living room in the Sis sub path, I guess, but I didn't understand how I should trigger it.

Thanks for your answers.

edit: I found it out myself too :giggle:

Last edited:

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019
Well, I found it out later myself :).

I've got one more question: there should be a blowjob scene at the end of day 4 in the living room in the Sis sub path, I guess, but I didn't understand how I should trigger it.

Thanks for your answers.

edit: I found it out myself too :giggle:
Sorry, for the late reply.
That scene is on the "hard sub" path.
I hope you liked it :p

NeimadFR

Donor
Jul 1, 2017
Expected release date of the update?
When it's ready :p
Jest aside, there is no ETA but based on the progression (19 scenes out of 25) and on a conservative estimate of one scene a week, I'd expect a release before mid November. I wouldn't be surprised if Cap was pushing for a late October release but don't quote me on it ;)
Edit : Though, now that I think about it for a second, I suspect the last few scenes would be the lewd ones so he probably put more time and effort on those

Reactions: The Naughty Captain

Jgkhmhjjhn

Nov 24, 2018
When it's ready :p
Jest aside, there is no ETA but based on the progression (19 scenes out of 25) and on a conservative estimate of one scene a week, I'd expect a release before mid November. I wouldn't be surprised if Cap was pushing for a late October release but don't quote me on it ;)
Edit : Though, now that I think about it for a second, I suspect the last few scenes would be the lewd ones so he probably put more time and effort on those
Okay, thank you for the explanation

4.20 star(s) 142 Votes