3.90 star(s) 109 Votes
D

Deleted member 2174751

SuperWriter Hate to say it but abandoning a game that we truly adore is non conducive to profits... I immediately fell in love with Mom & her southern drawl & my incredible sisters. I have seen so many abandonments in the many years that I have been here, this one is on the scale of Ethan's Legacy, one of the best games ever to be made, never to come to fruition...

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
SuperWriter Hate to say it but abandoning a game that we truly adore is non conducive to profits... I immediately fell in love with Mom & her southern drawl & my incredible sisters. I have seen so many abandonments in the many years that I have been here, this one is on the scale of Ethan's Legacy, one of the best games ever to be made, never to come to fruition...
dude you really need to start reading the thread before you post things like this.

D

Deleted member 2174751

dude you really need to start reading the thread before you post things like this.
Already read it... And I don't give a crap that he is going to reuse assets in different games, that is not a fucking excuse...

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Yes! That sweet of mom will be back :love:
I guess its time to return back Noras fan sign i had, before it was abondened.

3.90 star(s) 109 Votes