Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

So, the New Year is coming soon...

1672581570440.png

Which means that your humble servant will soon leave to rest. Therefore, I want to congratulate all of you on the holidays and the upcoming New Year!

May everything be better for us in the new year than this one (please), I wish you good luck and happiness in life!

And I will try to please you with my game, to the best of my modest capabilities.

I will suspend the fees for January.

And I will be back on January 20-25th.

During this time I will try to think about how best to redo the gallery (I heard you)

Soo... I'm not saying goodbye. See you in 2023

BroBen

Jun 5, 2018
Any Recommended games thats just like this , man the slowburn is soo good
One that the slow burn is nice BUT the problem is the ultra super max slow burn on real life (cos dev is milking the fapers, i mean players) is Wife and mother. If you havent play it worth till now, but once you reach the end of this version is over, cos the DEV update it like twice a year and each time smaller content. At this rate i event don't know if i'll be alive by the time the game ends.

Reactions: Toushiro

BroBen

Jun 5, 2018
One that the slow burn is nice BUT the problem is the ultra super max slow burn on real life (cos dev is milking the fapers, i mean players) is Wife and mother. If you havent play it worth till now, but once you reach the end of this version is over, cos the DEV update it like twice a year and each time smaller content. At this rate i event don't know if i'll be alive by the time the game ends.
DEV milking it is so crap that i even unmark to see notifications.

dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
Well I'm going to share my thoughts about this game. I liked it from the beginning and I supported the developer but honestly I think that killing the manager route is a turn off for me. I think that this kind of route had so many, now missed, opportunities (not necessary with the manager only) that I kind of lost interest now even though I think that Logo is great in telling a story and building up excitement. The reason I think it's a miss when finishing a plot like the manager's is that you no longer have a threat and it will probably end up being just a waiting game.

Having a threat like the manager or any other villain, makes accomplishments more satisfying and personally, I like to use the MC like a fool or a mischievous person causing trouble along with his brother to his sister and sit and watch the mess (it's a fun game after all). These kind of plots also help corrupt Kasie in an interesting way. But then again this is just me. I don't really care for the incest part. I like Kasie's character a lot and would love to see her in the hands of other characters like bullies of MC who are charming, nerd friends of his brother, old or ugly pervs etc. and the MC trying to deal with them they way we want. The more diverse the better. But I respect Logo and maybe it's for the best to just tell the story he imagined. It's just not for me anymore.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Well I'm going to share my thoughts about this game. I liked it from the beginning and I supported the developer but honestly I think that killing the manager route is a turn off for me. I think that this kind of route had so many, now missed, opportunities (not necessary with the manager only) that I kind of lost interest now even though I think that Logo is great in telling a story and building up excitement. The reason I think it's a miss when finishing a plot like the manager's is that you no longer have a threat and it will probably end up being just a waiting game.

Having a threat like the manager or any other villain, makes accomplishments more satisfying and personally, I like to use the MC like a fool or a mischievous person causing trouble along with his brother to his sister and sit and watch the mess (it's a fun game after all). These kind of plots also help corrupt Kasie in an interesting way. But then again this is just me. I don't really care for the incest part. I like Kasie's character a lot and would love to see her in the hands of other characters like bullies of MC who are charming, nerd friends of his brother, old or ugly pervs etc. and the MC trying to deal with them they way we want. The more diverse the better. But I respect Logo and maybe it's for the best to just tell the story he imagined. It's just not for me anymore.
I prefer letting the player kill ntr before it starts.

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
could you pls update mod for v0.2.3 ? tks
what is the meaning of this mod will be revealed here if it does not work? I downloaded the link for the mod on this site and did everything as required in the instructions for this mod, but it never worked the same as the previous version of this game (((

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
what is the meaning of this mod will be revealed here if it does not work? I downloaded the link for the mod on this site and did everything as required in the instructions for this mod, but it never worked the same as the previous version of this game (((
It's work at previous version 0.2.2. It's changing the parameters of attitude and excitement.
For some scenes, you need a bad relationship with Casey, and this mod helps to reduce them quickly without overplaying.
Only now the author of the mod has disappeared somewhere and is not updating.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I absolutely adore Kasie . . . but I also kind of miss me some Mia. Other than a little sexting, there hasn't been a lot for the past several days. She needs to kick her boyfriend to the curb ASAP and get back from what seems like anything but an actual vacation for her. Not a complaint at all. IJS I wouldn't be sorry really to see more of Mia very soon. (OK, OK, I get the irony in using "really" when talking about a VN, but YKWIM.)

bagre1

Jul 13, 2019
does anyone have a save? seems like im missing most of the game, is not the same replay it in the gallery, please guys share up, is to good of a game to miss it

D4V1D

Aug 20, 2017
I finally unlock all scenes and I think their three main paths with some exceptions:
- choose options for relationship
- choose options for arousal
- choose options for arousal and date with mia

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.90 star(s) 62 Votes