fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

I'm rested and ready to continue working on the game, I have a couple of ideas for the gallery.

The next update will be dedicated to improving the gallery: I will make hints for opening scenes, all scenes will have dialogues and i add a button to open all scenes, for those who are still too lazy to open them themselves.

So, the next update will be without continuing the story, but with a new (convenient?) gallery. I will try to manage quickly, one, two weeks at most.

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020

I'm rested and ready to continue working on the game, I have a couple of ideas for the gallery.

The next update will be dedicated to improving the gallery: I will make hints for opening scenes, all scenes will have dialogues and i add a button to open all scenes, for those who are still too lazy to open them themselves.

So, the next update will be without continuing the story, but with a new (convenient?) gallery. I will try to manage quickly, one, two weeks at most.
This is another aspect of the game that I/we love the most: the constant news and regular updates by the Dev (not to mention that he's open to communicating and listening to his fans! Way to go, logoarh . This Dev deserved a ton of support than the many we know here!

Just one question tho: what do you mean "without continuing the story" tho, does it mean the story won't be linear anymore and it will not pick up on the (non-NTR) ending of the last version? Do we have another story with the same characters in the next one? Coz that would be sad as we have grown to like/love the characters as they develop (esp Kasie)... :oops:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Just one question tho: what do you mean "without continuing the story" tho, does it mean the story won't be linear anymore and it will not pick up on the (non-NTR) ending of the last version? Do we have another story with the same characters in the next one? Coz that would be sad as we have grown to like/love the characters as they develop (esp Kasie)... :oops:
Pretty sure this will just be a QOL (quality of life) update, bugfixes (I presume), and adding a legit gallery, with an instant unlock button which means no gallery unlocker needed anymore after this update. Basically "no new content".

In a nutshell this will be the next update

Reactions: logoarh

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
This is another aspect of the game that I/we love the most: the constant news and regular updates by the Dev (not to mention that he's open to communicating and listening to his fans! Way to go, logoarh . This Dev deserved a ton of support than the many we know here!

Thank you for your kind words.
SonsOLiberty wrote everything correctly below your post, I will redo the gallery and something else a little. And right after that, I will start making the next update with the continuation of the story

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

many developers show womens characters almost naked to make their game sexier. women characters wearing low-cut outfits, micro bikinis and even underwear that have nothing to do with reality.
it gets used to the nudity and has no effect when undressed. It doesn't affect me to see "a little bit more" naked someone you've already seen naked all the time.
The logo didn't usually make this mistake, Kassie's clothing choices (with the exception of the black micro shorts) were always normal.
In this render we see Kassie in yoga pants, a normal outfit, but insanely sexy :love:

Last edited:

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
Thank you for your kind words.
SonsOLiberty wrote everything correctly below your post, I will redo the gallery and something else a little. And right after that, I will start making the next update with the continuation of the story
Oh thank you for the clarification. It's good to hear it from the author himself! We appreciate everything you do, man.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Good day, my dudes.

I've done most of the update, but there's a lot of monotonous work left to redo. About 60 percent is ready.
By the end of next week, I have to get this done and start a story update.

Now a numeric value is visible on the relationship screen to make it easier for you to understand what you are missing.(in the gallery I will make hints with numbers)

I added the day tab to make it easier to navigate the gallery
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is what the gallery looks like now
And hints for closed scenes, you need to click on the unopened scene to see this
Well, the open scenes look like this

I also want to express my great gratitude to LaUwUrence for his help with the gallery code. He helped me a lot with that.
By the way, he also makes his own game, I advise you to take a look at it if you haven't seen it yet. It's cool:

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020

Good day, my dudes.

I've done most of the update, but there's a lot of monotonous work left to redo. About 60 percent is ready.
By the end of next week, I have to get this done and start a story update.

Now a numeric value is visible on the relationship screen to make it easier for you to understand what you are missing.(in the gallery I will make hints with numbers)

I added the day tab to make it easier to navigate the gallery
This is what the gallery looks like now
And hints for closed scenes, you need to click on the unopened scene to see this
Well, the open scenes look like this

I also want to express my great gratitude to LaUwUrence for his help with the gallery code. He helped me a lot with that.
By the way, he also makes his own game, I advise you to take a look at it if you haven't seen it yet. It's cool:
Looks like our fave game got a little more cooler, easier and more exciting to play! Can't wait to try these new features.

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
Summer Story [v0.2.3] Unofficial Android Port + Gallery/Cheat Mod

- 665mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Thanks I've been waiting for this

• Haha
Reactions: OdinValgallovih

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Mixdrop takes forever to download

I've never had issues with it. It's almost DMCA proof, files rarely if ever get removed. Plus, that person who makes the post doesn't have a very good connection they said and Mixdrop is the easiest for them to upload to.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I know it's not the way the developer intended people to play but im trying to get the sister and kenny together before the mc gets a chance but i know mc will get there first.

Last edited:
Reactions: loverock2401

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
I remembered the Dev had said it's the end of the NTR path (it's only an explorative accommodation for NTR fans, which was not originally intended by Logo when he began the game, methinks). Besides, at this point, NTR does not 'diversify' the game as it already had but further encumber the developer and distract the flow and theme of the game. Speaking for myself tho...
Do you think he will have an option where he tells you if he wants to continue on this NTR path or skip those scenes? so as not to complicate things with several paths

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes