Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I know that feeling, bro! If I don't have sex at least twice a week, I feel very disturbed.
You getting older, too? When I was younger it was almost like Spodermen and "I fuk liek 837 biches evri dai." Not THAT much though. Would have killed me at 18.

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Gallery fix

In general, I solved the problems with the button to open all the scenes in the gallery.

Place the files from the archive in the game folder(Summer_Story-0.2.4-pc\game)

You need to complete the game at least once to get this opportunity (reach the end credits)

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
You can avoid it with the choice that you made. I also prefer the story between the main brother and the sister...but seeing the gallery unlocked the ntr or sharing path has many things to see.
yep i think that i will rather avoid game completly than....bye

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
yep i think that i will rather avoid game completly than....bye
That was also my first reaction but if you play the game with the main brother and sister at least once you will see that is a great story - game. The things that you miss you can see them in the gallery. But in the end is your choice

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
That was also my first reaction but if you play the game with the main brother and sister at least once you will see that is a great story - game. The things that you miss you can see them in the gallery. But in the end is your choice
yep it looks like it is happening u only dont see it...and see it later in galery....i am realy not interested ing game where one mc is cucked by brother ....

Reactions: Lucid Lancer
Dec 14, 2021
Gallery fix

In general, I solved the problems with the button to open all the scenes in the gallery.

Place the files from the archive in the game folder(Summer_Story-0.2.4-pc\game)

You need to complete the game at least once to get this opportunity (reach the end credits)
can these files be uploaded to mega ? otherwise, these files do not open

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes