Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
I don’t understand something, version v2.4 will end up the same as version v2.3 at the end ... then, abyesnite, what was the meaning of the game update ? :unsure: :rolleyes:

Reactions: PushMyButton

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I don’t understand something, version v2.4 will end up the same as version v2.3 at the end ... then, abyesnite, what was the meaning of the game update ? :unsure: :rolleyes:
Did you look at the OP or read the changelog?

- Redesigned gallery
- Some small changes

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
Did you look at the OP or read the changelog?

- Redesigned gallery
- Some small changes
Yes, I looked at the mine all the scans, the gallery currents are the same as before, there are no new scans there .. and what is it for the change that you used to say ?? I didn't notice anything

RG80100

Feb 23, 2018
Love the game ! and thanks to make kissing animations, too many games forget the importance of the kiss. I saw in the gallery two scenes with Kasie one where you are behind her and you touch her pussy in the kitchen and an other at the gym when you can touch her pussy while kissing her which path is this ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorjor69

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
When I finished the NTR can we take revenge on the boss with his wife or daughter if he has one?
even though the ntr happened in another universe?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Jorjor69

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
but with the power of the script everything is possible :p
Nah you can't NTR those kinds of villains. What you can do is feminize them, get them on hormones, strap them down and make them watch sissy hypno vids, and then trick them out on some scuzzy street corner and make them pay all their prostitution earnings into restitution for their victims.

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
Nah you can't NTR those kinds of villains. What you can do is feminize them, get them on hormones, strap them down and make them watch sissy hypno vids, and then trick them out on some scuzzy street corner and make them pay all their prostitution earnings into restitution for their victims.
like the villain in the anime (I don't remember the name) where they turn him into a woman and get them raped by zombies and then they kill him

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes