Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

News

Hi guys, guess who is delaying the delivery of renders again.

Yes, it's me. And yes, I'm still doing renders of the first day of the update (one or two days and I'll finish them).

About 90 percent is ready

I hope to start the text and script next week and finally finish the first day of the update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

Update News

Good afternoon, folks.
The renders of the first day are finished, I managed to write only half of the text and script. Next week I hope to finish them and start the next update day.

dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019

Update News

Good afternoon, folks.
The renders of the first day are finished, I managed to write only half of the text and script. Next week I hope to finish them and start the next update day.
Looks boring

dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
Someone is fishing for facepalms to boost rating. Not going to happen =)
Thanks for not giving me a facepalm I guess :).

I don't care and don't know what good is rating for anyway. I'm just saying my opinion about what I'm seeing in this update so far. Chilling in the pool and putting sunscreen to one girl then hugging (?) with the other or helping another girl in the gym etc. Maybe it will lead somewhere meaningful but honestly these are so basic and common events (happened so many times in other games) that I can't really have any anticipation at all.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017

Update News

Good afternoon, folks.
First day! Almost three month for a single day!!!??? you used to deliver more frequently. What's happening this time? At this rate your game will be as slow as the slowest games on the forum. While it was one of the fastest.

Achilicheese

Jan 22, 2021
First day! Almost three month for a single day!!!??? you used to deliver more frequently. What's happening this time? At this rate your game will be as slow as the slowest games on the forum. While it was one of the fastest.
I mean at least he’s communicating. That’s an okay sign.

herlam

Apr 3, 2021
He is working the current update the last 3-4 weeks. The previous 2 months before that he fixed the gallery and bugs and take some time off. He informed everyone about his schedule and stop the payments for january... so written things like that is wrong for this dev...

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I hope the MC can fuck the sister and not like 6 months+ from now. This game has way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way too much blueballing. On the other path it isn't hard to bang the other girl but then you never have enough points for ANYTHING with the sister (which is stupid.) Blueballing sucks Devs that put blueballing in games should get THEIR actual balls cut off with a hedgeclipper.

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
I hope the MC can fuck the sister and not like 6 months+ from now. This game has way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way too much blueballing. On the other path it isn't hard to bang the other girl but then you never have enough points for ANYTHING with the sister (which is stupid.) Blueballing sucks Devs that put blueballing in games should get THEIR actual balls cut off with a hedgeclipper.
Didn't the mc fuck his sister yet? I didn't play it since the black day (ntr event) I also hope that the mc sleeps first with the sister and the other girls first after all he is the main character and then yes I think he can come to share with my brother or with other woman

Reactions: Chronos7

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
and what is in plakhova in ntr?? develop a better yesl will only be that the son fucks with his mother or brother and sister or father only daughter?
I don't understand your question, what is plakhova? I don't understand the rest either. I don't know if my translator is mistranslating what you wrote

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
I don't understand your question, what is plakhova? I don't understand the rest either. I don't know if my translator is mistranslating what you wrote
I asked what's wrong with ntr? Is there going to be a game of an interesting Yale, there will only be a judgment where the son fucks with his mother or sister or father with his daughter?! unless then all games will not be different from each other? they will be the same if only this zhanyr and the rest will be expelled .. or am I wrong?!

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
I asked what's wrong with ntr? Is there going to be a game of an interesting Yale, there will only be a judgment where the son fucks with his mother or sister or father with his daughter?! unless then all games will not be different from each other? they will be the same if only this zhanyr and the rest will be expelled .. or am I wrong?!
see if I understand and answer you
(CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG)
what I know about the ntr is that it was a test that the developer wanted to do but the game will not be focused on the ntr only until
finish that little story
I'm not sure I haven't played it in a while since the ntr version (I'm waiting for it to finish) but I think it will continue as before the mc will try to fuck his sister (if someone else doesn't come forward before that's true, that already happened) and then he will share with his brother and maybe they fuck the mother I don't know
The father is also in the new updates?
sorry if i didn't answer you correctly
the Spanish translator does not accurately translate what you write to me, I don't know why

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I like how you can sorta push the sister towards the younger brother i hope there is an option for him to bang her first.
That is the only relationship I am invested in, especially after playing the NTR ending. MC is a real toolbag. He is like an NTR antagonist in his own fucking game. The relationship between the sister and the younger brother is sweet and loving. MC just wants to pump and dump his own sister even though she is struggling to take care of both him and his brother.

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes