kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
That is the only relationship I am invested in, especially after playing the NTR ending. MC is a real toolbag. He is like an NTR antagonist in his own fucking game. The relationship between the sister and the younger brother is sweet and loving. MC just wants to pump and dump his own sister even though she is struggling to take care of both him and his brother.
don't you think the mc can change?

kratos1234

Dec 27, 2018
What does it mean - "unofficial"?
well as far as I know this ntr (I don't know if anything changed since I was absent) it is not something that is from the main story of the game but something that the developer wanted to try and that is why I call it unofficial history
(I don't know if I understand myself?)

Darper

Feb 9, 2021
I hope the MC can fuck the sister and not like 6 months+ from now. This game has way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way, way too much blueballing. On the other path it isn't hard to bang the other girl but then you never have enough points for ANYTHING with the sister (which is stupid.) Blueballing sucks Devs that put blueballing in games should get THEIR actual balls cut off with a hedgeclipper.
I am hoping for a nice 3 some also maybe some forced stuff, also would be nice if the boys would have a bit bigger dicks.

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
see if I understand and answer you
(CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG)
what I know about the ntr is that it was a test that the developer wanted to do but the game will not be focused on the ntr only until
finish that little story
I'm not sure I haven't played it in a while since the ntr version (I'm waiting for it to finish) but I think it will continue as before the mc will try to fuck his sister (if someone else doesn't come forward before that's true, that already happened) and then he will share with his brother and maybe they fuck the mother I don't know
The father is also in the new updates?
sorry if i didn't answer you correctly
the Spanish translator does not accurately translate what you write to me, I don't know why
Because the translator at mina fucking translates everything ... you write one thing and translate sometimes the hell knows what ... I can tell you about the game, the ntr with the boss of the sister only appears if you run away with a lot of balavs with the sister's friend Mia or whatever her name is... and you don't have a lot of chances to get rid of her boss at the party and she has to suck his dick once... and then the Plakhov ending with ntr begins as mentioned before in this thread

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
Ok I have been wondering this for awhile. Is there, or does there plan to be a specific route where you as the MC tries all you can to seduce your big sis and she teases you along for the most part somewhat BUT, she has other plans and has a thing for your little bro and she seduces him instead resulting in NTR-ing you, even though you go out of your way to show her your affection? :unsure: Say yes. :love:

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
Those "mundane" scene´s are important for natural character and story progression, the dev is using them quite well in my opinion.
Spare it bro, ppl who don't use half of their brains are often just in for the fap (when obviously, there's a ton of that stuff to go about)! :LOL:

• Sad
Reactions: Darper and Benhy

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
interesting and the mother of MC wabshe will be in the game again ?! I would say that this game is almost over and the mother of MS hasn’t been in the game until now .. she was only at the beginning and all ((((

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes