DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
This line is over, we can still meet him in the game, but nothing serious is expected with him
Am more interested in knowing what conflicts that would help further Kasie and her brother(s) relationship. I can see you using Kasie getting jealous of Mia if Mia shows interest in either Derek or Kenny... Still am wondering how your going to show Kasie's inner torment of her conflicting feelings and urges. Personally, though I may be wrong, but I think your more focused on emotional attachment of Kasie more so than her own desires; it's actually a pretty good plot building point.

Still as the artist, your biggest cross to bear is that possible 3-some rout. I don't envy all the work you would have to do if you're going to get to homebase in making 3 distinct alternatives:

..1: Going Solo-- Derek ends up with Kasie. She gives her heart to Derek and eventually sees sex as much part of a relationship as well as accepting pleasure from it. That found condom or a condom could be a good plot point, or a gallery image were Kassie has a choice to interrupt a passionate make-out scene to get a condom or forgo getting one.
..2: Happy trio-- Kasie becomes frustrated. Her own urges and desires overcome her hesitation and moral dilemma. There you get a full on 3-some with Kasie and Derek and Kenny.
..3: Tag team-- Kasie has individual one-on-one with each brother. Kasie becomes so aroused and having feelings for her brother were each of them can get what they want from her and she accepts it willingly. Would be interesting that this rout, should Kasie becomes pregnant that she doesn't know who the father is.

Like what you have done here. After the story is done, you have enough material for either a reboot or added content for a 2.0 version.

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Am more interested in knowing what conflicts that would help further Kasie and her brother(s) relationship. I can see you using Kasie getting jealous of Mia if Mia shows interest in either Derek or Kenny... Still am wondering how your going to show Kasie's inner torment of her conflicting feelings and urges. Personally, though I may be wrong, but I think your more focused on emotional attachment of Kasie more so than her own desires; it's actually a pretty good plot building point.

Still as the artist, your biggest cross to bear is that possible 3-some rout. I don't envy all the work you would have to do if you're going to get to homebase in making 3 distinct alternatives:

..1: Going Solo-- Derek ends up with Kasie. She gives her heart to Derek and eventually sees sex as much part of a relationship as well as accepting pleasure from it. That found condom or a condom could be a good plot point, or a gallery image were Kassie has a choice to interrupt a passionate make-out scene to get a condom or forgo getting one.
..2: Happy trio-- Kasie becomes frustrated. Her own urges and desires overcome her hesitation and moral dilemma. There you get a full on 3-some with Kasie and Derek and Kenny.
..3: Tag team-- Kasie has individual one-on-one with each brother. Kasie becomes so aroused and having feelings for her brother were each of them can get what they want from her and she accepts it willingly. Would be interesting that this rout, should Kasie becomes pregnant that she doesn't know who the father is.

Like what you have done here. After the story is done, you have enough material for either a reboot or added content for a 2.0 version.
Thanks for the feedback.
It's always interesting for me to read such big opinions. In the future, I'm not going to redo the game, yes, it came out a little bit not as smooth as I imagined it (after all, this is my first game), but it will remain as it is. Author's style, and all that. :whistle:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Thanks for the feedback.
It's always interesting for me to read such big opinions. In the future, I'm not going to redo the game, yes, it came out a little bit not as smooth as I imagined it (after all, this is my first game), but it will remain as it is. Author's style, and all that. :whistle:
I really respect this position. A lot of devs get a better graphics card and fall into the trap of wanting to recreate their entire game from scratch. Nothing wrong with trying to make the best game you can, but you can always take what you learn in the first game to your second game after you finish what you start.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah.
it need to be evaluated. how much time it takes to "upgrade". time = money as we know it.
I think its better to just continue the project and feel that satisfaction to get somewhere.
focus that "time" to get the story going and when the game is done, the next one can benefit from the experience.
that means, the new game will come sooner and the tedious work to "remake" will not be needed.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, so far the DEV have done a great job.
the only thing (thats my own preference) is that the brothers have small pricks.
I liked the boss-route, and even if it will not continue its great. I hope for more side-routes like that in the future.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

What if kasie just bangs kennie leaving poor mc to just watch lol

klou

Jan 25, 2023
yeah, so far the DEV have done a great job.
the only thing (thats my own preference) is that the brothers have small pricks.
I liked the boss-route, and even if it will not continue its great. I hope for more side-routes like that in the future.
I agree, maybe dev can do a poll about this route in the future. :unsure:

Reactions: baka

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I see i stunned everyone into silence with the thought of Kenny Cucking his older bro
You all were having a nice wholesome conversation about the brothers double teaming Kasie
and then i come in here with a left field thought and blow everyone's collective minds lol

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes