DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Why is her boss line not promoted, is there an ending and that's it?????
The short answer is yes. And logically there really is no way to further the Boss after the ally incident where Derek took video or picture of the boss' assault on Kasie. If the boss issue comes back into the picture, those pictures or video solve the problem.

We are no longer in Kansas, Toto. Pretty much after another run through and getting the rest of the content, we have made it to the Land of Oz. Kasie's path you have Kasie and Derek dating as boyfriend and girlfriend; Kasie has lost a lot of her shyness; the "shared" option is still alive if that early on is the path a player took-- pretty much now in the game its a journey to the Wizard's Palace to set into motion going after the Wicked Witch of the West, though I wager there is some twist and turns.

Reactions: Jorjor69 and Loltz
Jul 1, 2021
The short answer is yes. And logically there really is no way to further the Boss after the ally incident where Derek took video or picture of the boss' assault on Kasie. If the boss issue comes back into the picture, those pictures or video solve the problem.

We are no longer in Kansas, Toto. Pretty much after another run through and getting the rest of the content, we have made it to the Land of Oz. Kasie's path you have Kasie and Derek dating as boyfriend and girlfriend; Kasie has lost a lot of her shyness; the "shared" option is still alive if that early on is the path a player took-- pretty much now in the game its a journey to the Wizard's Palace to set into motion going after the Wicked Witch of the West, though I wager there is some twist and turns.
I seem to remember part of my game (after the ally) where Kasie was assaulted again in the boss's office with the help of one of his friends. Hidden cam pictures were taken of the assault. Also, it's a game-ender if Derek partakes. I may have to go back and replay it.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
I seem to remember part of my game (after the ally) where Kasie was assaulted again in the boss's office with the help of one of his friends. Hidden cam pictures were taken of the assault. Also, it's a game-ender if Derek partakes. I may have to go back and replay it.

That is the alternative rout or basically the BAD ENDING.

Of all the themes and storyline in the game, it's the weakest. That rout seems rushed and not well thought out with plausibility thrown out the window. But I think that's the point of that ending because it kills further development of the characters.

The Boss rout:

The hidden camera aspect--sure it works. But it's in the office. Good for a quicky office sex but when it's the hard-to-get girl (Kasie), you would think the Boss would prefer a more comfortable location, like a hotel. So, the setting just messes with the story.

Using drugs to knock Kasie out at best could be best described as being anti-climactic. And thus, I don't take the whole Boss rout serious. Compound the drugging of Kasie to win, the Boss is willing to share his newfound toy after how hard it was to get Kasie seems a stretch.

Worst, somehow Derek is able to wonder into the office building, make it into the Boss's office and finally do the deed with a drugged Kasie. Far too many plot holes and disregard for plausibility. Then there is all the development of the entire game to that point of Derek actually raping Kasie.

Now that the Boss is out of the picture and that BAD ENDING closed, simply means another different bad ending has to be thought of. Meaning, all the more content for us.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Am i the only one who would rather ntr content with Kenny instead of the boss? imo the boss is pretty standard ntr.
But a brother Cucking another brother you don't see that too often (At least from what I have played on this site)
Either way tho i am kinda glad the boss route is done.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

Progress news

Good afternoon guys.

I finished the text and script of the second day. Now both days of update are ready.
I sent the translation for verification and starting to make titles, gallery, some small details and test it all.

By the next weekend, I will definitely(kek) have time to finish all this. I'll try to do it sooner rather than later(wut?).

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Changelog:
- about 1180 new renders
- 27 new animations (16 of them it's a different angle)

Downloads are already in OP

To open most of the scenes you need:
- follow the path of a relationship with Kasie
- follow the path of lust
- follow Kenny's path (keep the relationship with the hero and lust at an average level)

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes