DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
I see i stunned everyone into silence with the thought of Kenny Cucking his older bro
You all were having a nice wholesome conversation about the brothers double teaming Kasie
and then i come in here with a left field thought and blow everyone's collective minds lol

Actually the only bad end is playing the game and getting frustrated with not having enough arousal or relationship points to not play scenes. Only problem I have found is not figuring out the right relationship and arousal points to get all the content for Kasie

Mia is easy, but then she is secondary in the story. Sure, if you're looking for a cuck, Kenny being the one to get Mia and not Derek could be considered. But it's pretty much a dead-end rout with Mia. Mia just hasn't been as well developed as Kasie, and we already aware Mia is a party girl starving for attention.

What the story needs if it wants new blood, is to have mom come and visit and the family goes on a four-day summer holiday to get the ball rolling. I think as already demonstrated with Kenny's interest in mom and now being awoke to desire for Kasie, it wouldn't be much an issue to get Kenny involved with mom and bring Derek in on it

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
I really respect this position. A lot of devs get a better graphics card and fall into the trap of wanting to recreate their entire game from scratch. Nothing wrong with trying to make the best game you can, but you can always take what you learn in the first game to your second game after you finish what you start.
Most games I play don't involve incest relations and those I have looked at were so poorly done, I don't mind just quitting them and move on to something else. I'll always look at most games and see if there is any attempt at artistry or good development. Truth be told I am late to "Summer Story" and actually played it because it is a game and not a novel. Then I discovered what a little gem this game is for its story and character development. The only reason I would mention a re-boot or a 2.0 is also a business decision. Personally, I play attention to authors and follow their works. It's my intent to add Logoarh in future games searches after this one

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
This developer takes his time. Also there is no APK. I will delete the game today. I had promised myself more.

Vitellius

Oct 13, 2017
One of the few games I follow. Though I wish there was a guide for the sharing and total cuck paths or at least threshold points for scenes listed. Otherwise...carry on lol.

Reactions: PanchoPistolas33

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
One of the few games I follow. Though I wish there was a guide for the sharing and total cuck paths or at least threshold points for scenes listed. Otherwise...carry on lol.

It's one of the best games going and it's still in development. All which means there are a few possibilities; one, it could crash and burn in incalculable ways, primary among them rushing the storyline. The Devs ought to read posts only for some ideas and feedback. Second, the game can be easily one of the top 10 games. It already has one hell of a head start down that path. And when you compare what's out there, incest game or not, "Summer Story," hasn't been lost in all the noise from all the other duds.

See there are those games that spark other games. I see there are spinoffs of "Dating My Daughter," and "Goblin's Tale," that I am aware of. I hope this game has a spinoff. The Logo has already ruled out a re-boot 2.0 or re-mastered version.

Ummm... totally on the fence if there ought to be a way to fiddle with the game stats to get all content because if I miss my guess to get Kasie, a player has to make several run-throughs to get all the content. Focus on relationship, miss out on some of the sexy scenes--focus on arousal and miss out on scenes that require higher relationship points.

Reactions: SolidAlpha

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017

News

Hi everybody.

I finally finished the renders of the second day of the update (this is the largest update in terms of the number of renders, about 1150 images and 27 videos) and started writing text and script.
If everything goes according to plan (treat my words with a little skepticism), then I will finish the main work in the next week.
And by about April 20-23th, the update should be ready (according to plan, yeah).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023

News

Hi everybody.

I finally finished the renders of the second day of the update (this is the largest update in terms of the number of renders, about 1150 images and 27 videos) and started writing text and script.
If everything goes according to plan (treat my words with a little skepticism), then I will finish the main work in the next week.
And by about April 20-23th, the update should be ready (according to plan, yeah).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of the spoilers, two frames cause me the most curiosity, the brothers viewing Kasie in lingerie and Kasie, Derek and the Blonde with Kasie watching (forgot her name).

With the Lingerie image, I am just wondering how they all got there. I can't see Kasie's personality just modeling for them unless some major breakthrough has occurred. The second of the gym actually feeds into what I hope is a plot building point; though I am careful in wondering if it's another character arch--if halfway through the game, it would be the only time that's left to flesh out the character.

Kasie and Derek at the pool has promise. A serious talk followed by a heavy make out scene.

Kasie and Derek on the bed, am wagering is Kenny catching Derek getting rather touchy.

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes