logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Yes, the game is somewhere in the middle of the road. The mother of heroes will appear near the end

News about update:

I'm still doing renders of the second day of the update, about 50 percent done.
I hope that you are not tired of waiting there, because I will not be able to do it faster anyway.
╮( ˘ 、 ˘ )╭

The overall readiness of the next update is about 70 percent

ns.03.19.23.jpg

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
Yes, the game is somewhere in the middle of the road. The mother of heroes will appear near the end

News about update:

I'm still doing renders of the second day of the update, about 50 percent done.
I hope that you are not tired of waiting there, because I will not be able to do it faster anyway.
╮( ˘ 、 ˘ )╭

The overall readiness of the next update is about 70 percent

View attachment 2479627
yes, we are waiting for mom or do you want to make mom in the second part of the game? part 2

Reactions: none300

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
Why you think it's "almost over"? We can ask the dev about it logoarh
I guess we are at ~50%

But yeah, I wish more mom in the next updates too!
yeah, since if kenny is not povisot with casey, since MC potets casey will be fucked ..maybe where is kenny povizot with mom hehe if she was in the game more than just at the beginning of the game)) :LOL:

BroBen

Jun 5, 2018
yes, we are waiting for mom or do you want to make mom in the second part of the game? part 2
I would like more to kinda go further with sister and then, only then, put mom or even a 'part 2'.A big mistake or milk devs do is put more and more characters, the story get messy, do not advance, most of new characters is kinda more of the same and delay a LOT the main stroy that's purpose people are interested in the game.

Autumn story or winter story. They gettin' back in moms house and the fun begins. Perhaps in middle of 'winter story' the sister get in and more fun with her.

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
Great Game and wish I had replied earlier. Not new to F95, but a new account after losing my old computer and info:

Few games can or have been so involved that all the plots, relationships and storyline tracks while still being a game. Summer Story almost writes itself. I just played the last version after a lot of frustration as a game should be.

I would encourage the DEVs to continue down their path but not to be in a rush and ruin what has already been established. Now that the "boss" is out of the way as a conflict tool trying to get into Kasie's panties, there still needs a conflict that further develops the relationship between Derek and or Kenny--without (sigh*) a worry of NTR content that sets off all those opposed to ntr (*sigh again). And introducing new characters may or may not work with the storyline. So, to keep plot foils going use those who have already been introduced.

We don't know much about Mia's boyfriend nor the two bullies who assaulted Kenny. But it would be easy to flesh out them in a limited fashion to get that conflict. Perhaps Mia could invite Kasie to a beach party (bonfire or not) were her boyfriend hits on Kasie and Derek comes to her rescue.
Of all the characters that make this game work is Kasie. Most see Kasie as being rather passive, modest, shy at times, and reserve while her emotions cause her doubts. And since this game hits at realism, it's important not to flip her personality but give the reader insight to her inner conflicts. If she has a flaw, its she can be seduced. And I think it's been the seduction that has gotten the game a good following. To further Kasie's development, she will need to experience fear (like getting pregnant), worry about her own moral code self-image, and embarrassment being pitted against her own desires and lust. Since we have at least two scenes where she gives ins having made out with Derek.
So, if you had to rate where Kasie is at on a scale of 1 to 10, she would be a solid 6 as of the end of the latest update. Eventually, Kasie will have to transform from being acted on via seduction, to acting on her own desires. For example, Kasie would knowingly put herself in a position where she knows there is a risk of inviting Derek (and or Kenny) to make an advance on her. A good image to think on would be, for example Mia taking Kenny to a comic books shop leaving Derek and Kasie alone, and Kasie deliberately wears revealing clothes in the secret hope Derek makes a move on her. From there Kasie would progress to more boldness--perhaps waking up in the middle of the night seeing Kenny asleep or perhaps Kenny had fallen asleep in the Livingroom from binge game play and Kasie "wants to have a talk with Derek (whispering)" and becomes emotional to engage in another make out session. Where Kasie hits 10, it would be where she would rub Derek's groin as to start sex.
The real trick. Is not making Kasie from home spun goody, goody to raging slut monster. Things like BJs and HJs ought to be limited. Actually, with the flavor of this game, it's going to be rather difficult to get a good 3-some outcome that works within the game. In such a 3-some how the DEVs put it together ought to prove interesting with many possibilities like sloppy seconds or one Derek or Kenny starting off with oral while the other plays with Kasie's breasts and kisses her. As to the kissing scenes, I wish other developers would take note on how its rendered--some of the best art I've seen in these games.

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Great Game and wish I had replied earlier. Not new to F95, but a new account after losing my old computer and info:

Few games can or have been so involved that all the plots, relationships and storyline tracks while still being a game. Summer Story almost writes itself. I just played the last version after a lot of frustration as a game should be.

I would encourage the DEVs to continue down their path but not to be in a rush and ruin what has already been established. Now that the "boss" is out of the way as a conflict tool trying to get into Kasie's panties, there still needs a conflict that further develops the relationship between Derek and or Kenny--without (sigh*) a worry of NTR content that sets off all those opposed to ntr (*sigh again). And introducing new characters may or may not work with the storyline. So, to keep plot foils going use those who have already been introduced.

We don't know much about Mia's boyfriend nor the two bullies who assaulted Kenny. But it would be easy to flesh out them in a limited fashion to get that conflict. Perhaps Mia could invite Kasie to a beach party (bonfire or not) were her boyfriend hits on Kasie and Derek comes to her rescue.
Of all the characters that make this game work is Kasie. Most see Kasie as being rather passive, modest, shy at times, and reserve while her emotions cause her doubts. And since this game hits at realism, it's important not to flip her personality but give the reader insight to her inner conflicts. If she has a flaw, its she can be seduced. And I think it's been the seduction that has gotten the game a good following. To further Kasie's development, she will need to experience fear (like getting pregnant), worry about her own moral code self-image, and embarrassment being pitted against her own desires and lust. Since we have at least two scenes where she gives ins having made out with Derek.
So, if you had to rate where Kasie is at on a scale of 1 to 10, she would be a solid 6 as of the end of the latest update. Eventually, Kasie will have to transform from being acted on via seduction, to acting on her own desires. For example, Kasie would knowingly put herself in a position where she knows there is a risk of inviting Derek (and or Kenny) to make an advance on her. A good image to think on would be, for example Mia taking Kenny to a comic books shop leaving Derek and Kasie alone, and Kasie deliberately wears revealing clothes in the secret hope Derek makes a move on her. From there Kasie would progress to more boldness--perhaps waking up in the middle of the night seeing Kenny asleep or perhaps Kenny had fallen asleep in the Livingroom from binge game play and Kasie "wants to have a talk with Derek (whispering)" and becomes emotional to engage in another make out session. Where Kasie hits 10, it would be where she would rub Derek's groin as to start sex.
The real trick. Is not making Kasie from home spun goody, goody to raging slut monster. Things like BJs and HJs ought to be limited. Actually, with the flavor of this game, it's going to be rather difficult to get a good 3-some outcome that works within the game. In such a 3-some how the DEVs put it together ought to prove interesting with many possibilities like sloppy seconds or one Derek or Kenny starting off with oral while the other plays with Kasie's breasts and kisses her. As to the kissing scenes, I wish other developers would take note on how its rendered--some of the best art I've seen in these games.
Wow, that's a huge review. Thank you for your words and wishes

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020

These possibilities and suggestions made me drool. Even better that Logo seem to take cue. The update where Kasie wears a nighty could go in the direction of "put[ting] herself in a position where she knows there is a risk of inviting [the boys] to make an advance on her." Would be epic indeed!

Reactions: CVDO

moovigym

Nov 27, 2021
3443.jpg

There are a lot of good rendering games these days, but it's not fun.
This is because the character design is tacky and the majority of the linear plots seem boring.

SS doesn't show very-high quality rendering but has great character designs and interesting plots.
High quality renders are a fun bonus, but good character design and plots are the most important keys.

So I think this Dev is showing a good eye and high potential. :love:

Some pointed out grammar,
For your information, there's a game that was abandoned after modifying the grammar (Demon Boy) :ROFLMAO:
, I'm not native so I don't know :sneaky:

Dev, I think you're doing great.(y)

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
This game is a certified classic if it ever gets finished. We need more slow burn games that have content sprinkled over a long time. Hard as hell, though. Took me something like five playthroughs to get on the route I wanted.

well, that's what makes it a game rather a novel. Could use a few game over routs but just being frustrated at not getting the ending a player wants is enough punishment.

Love the rendering, especial the kissing scene and the kitchen scene. I'd offer a suggestion to the artist making the renders some ideas how to depict critical scenes if asked (via f95 email) --however will not just offer out of the blue suggestions.

Though to be honest, I'd like to be surprised as I play the next release lol!

3.80 star(s) 63 Votes