ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
yep it looks like it is happening u only dont see it...and see it later in galery....i am realy not interested ing game where one mc is cucked by brother ....
It's entirely avoidable so not sure why you'd arrive to such conclusion, but you do you.

(in short, game has two routes -- either the MC goes for romance path which makes them the sister's favorite, or the lust path which makes the other brother the favorite, but the sister becomes horny enough to fool around with both of them)

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023

News

Hi guys, now I'm doing renders of the first day of the update, about 30 percent is ready.
A small teaser from the very beginning of the day (well, like):

View attachment 2385714
question .. which girl is biremin in this picture? casey or mia? Prosda personally can’t see how she’s watching .. and from whom is she biremin? if it's not wrong, if it's a good route, then MC and casey are not doing sex .. am I right? then who is this person in the picture? and from whom did she get her stat biremina??! :unsure: :rolleyes::unsure:

Benhy

Jun 11, 2022
question .. which girl is biremin in this picture? casey or mia? Prosda personally can’t see how she’s watching .. and from whom is she biremin? if it's not wrong, if it's a good route, then MC and casey are not doing sex .. am I right? then who is this person in the picture? and from whom did she get her stat biremina??! :unsure: :rolleyes::unsure:
"biremin" means Pregnant i guess? It´s Kasie, from a scene in which she is dreaming or fantasizing about the future.

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
people vapros .. what is important here has more to have a cool scheny ?! maxilano good from us and waking up casey with MC .. or just waking up casey and 20% of the norms from MC ?! Can someone give solid advice?

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes