-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Can someone please port v2.3 gallery over to android?
Yep been nearly a month since the last update but no kind soul had made an Android port for this yet...
You may or may not already be aware, but there is an Android port request forum that you can try. Create a new thread over there and mention this game; linking to the first page of this thread would help out anyone agreeing to make the port. IDK about a gallery port per se, but that's the place to ask for both that and this whole game.

logoarh

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
If that doesn't happen eventually when the player has followed the choices that would seem to lead there, that's probably going to upset a lot of folks. Your call, though, Mr. Developer. :p
The characters will have full-fledged sex on July 24 (at least that's what I plan). Up to this point, they will have increasingly intimate moments, oral sex, masturbation, and so on

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The characters will have full-fledged sex on July 24 (at least that's what I plan). Up to this point, they will have increasingly intimate moments, oral sex, masturbation, and so on
OK? I'm confused: why did you reply as you did to my previous post, then?
Oh, really?:WaitWhat:
That this was coming eventually is one of the most obvious things in the game, based on how things have progressed. Or was the :WaitWhat: emoji meant to be sarcasm? Because it came across to me as challenging my reply.

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
OK? I'm confused: why did you reply as you did to my previous post, then?

That this was coming eventually is one of the most obvious things in the game, based on how things have progressed. Or was the :WaitWhat: emoji meant to be sarcasm? Because it came across to me as challenging my reply.
We already have the Dev's word about some spicy drool-inducing content coming, so better not to overinterprete things bro, esp emojis. :p:D

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
We already have the Dev's word about some spicy drool-inducing content coming, so better not to overinterprete things bro, esp emojis. :p:D
Yes, although if you're drooling you might want to exercise a modicum of self-control. :p:D The dev's confirmation came after the emoji in question, so I'm not overanalyzing anything. I'm just confused about the initial response.

• Haha
Reactions: Jorjor69

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It's pretty simple when you are dealing with devs. When it comes down to it, believe half of what you see and none of what you hear.

Reactions: Darper

Jorjor69

May 8, 2020
Any plant for more NTR stuff or this updated marked the end of it? Hope you can keep it diversified like up to now :)
I remembered the Dev had said it's the end of the NTR path (it's only an explorative accommodation for NTR fans, which was not originally intended by Logo when he began the game, methinks). Besides, at this point, NTR does not 'diversify' the game as it already had but further encumber the developer and distract the flow and theme of the game. Speaking for myself tho...

Reactions: LSC82

krak0n

Jan 8, 2022
I remembered the Dev had said it's the end of the NTR path (it's only an explorative accommodation for NTR fans, which was not originally intended by Logo when he began the game, methinks). Besides, at this point, NTR does not 'diversify' the game as it already had but further encumber the developer and distract the flow and theme of the game. Speaking for myself tho...
You are not wrong. This game is about twin brothers and sister. Should stay in this theme

Frankinstein

Oct 28, 2022
people and someone knows sites for such games with cheat mods in the inside? I mean where could I download these games but with mods inside these games .. like improving ours .. good options .. open galleries .. a lot of money .. and then .. can you tell me something??!

3.90 star(s) 62 Votes