cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well i can resume on nopy if dl breaks (has happened few times). mega has been getting dmca orders so stuffs have vanished from there.

torrent is option but that would need seeders.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i have occasionally dl'd few GB game from anonfiles (only working), not fast but can't help it.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
If anyone is interested I believe I found a Racaty link to Summer with Mia as well as an UploadHaven link
Both are the PC version.
You my friend, are a life saver.

fangrew

May 20, 2017
So couldn't really find a answer to this. If you play with ntr on are the sharing scenes still avoidable (through choices)? and if you turn ntr off at the beginning do the ntr scene still happen in the story (you just don't see them, but they do happen in-universe)? want to go through this game to start the sequel, but would like an answer to these two questions before i do so.

zer0answers

Aug 4, 2020
"As you all probably know, the first story had a sad ending, but... What will happen next?"
So I want to play 2 but I seen this, can someone nice please give me some spoilers, thanks in advance :)

Nov 17, 2018
"As you all probably know, the first story had a sad ending, but... What will happen next?"
So I want to play 2 but I seen this, can someone nice please give me some spoilers, thanks in advance :)
Basically our MC is a bit of an immature asshole who likes pussies far too much(don't we all) to notice some thing in the relationship has changed(how so you have to play it to know it im afraid). In the end he realized it and acknowledge his mistakes. The second game is basically him grewing up and trying to fix it. Overall the first game is really good, took a very suprising path in the end that i didn't think would happen that way but it was a good suprise. The game is super hot so i would highly suggest you play it.

Reactions: zer0answers

zer0answers

Aug 4, 2020
Basically our MC is a bit of an immature asshole who likes pussies far too much(don't we all) to notice some thing in the relationship has changed(how so you have to play it to know it im afraid). In the end he realized it and acknowledge his mistakes. The second game is basically him grewing up and trying to fix it. Overall the first game is really good, took a very suprising path in the end that i didn't think would happen that way but it was a good suprise. The game is super hot so i would highly suggest you play it.
Short story. Sad ending...not so much. Act Lessons is a thousand times more sad. :oops:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you both! I think ill play it before I start the second one now :)

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Does anyone have the Bonus Content password or it exclusive to the Patreon site?

Last edited:
Reactions: Gobinath
3.60 star(s) 141 Votes