fengshui

Apr 9, 2019
everyone in the main family is such a contemptible, awful person lol. especially the main character
amending this as i've played through more: everyone in the main family is insane, no one is blameless, but the only truly contemptible characters are the main character and mom, and mostly the main character

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
so if i'm reading the 1st page right there is no path where you don't have to share? not kink-shaming but thats a little fucked up. you say no kink-shaming but then you basicly say if you kink isn't sharing get the fuck out. so if you don't offer a non share path who is really kink-shaming who?
only sharing is mia with emma, outside extra scenes no other guy fucks mia or gets bj/etc from her, even daddy getting bj from mia is optional.

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
only sharing is mia with emma, outside extra scenes no other guy fucks mia or gets bj/etc from her, even daddy getting bj from mia is optional.
yeah i just finished the main story wasn't too bad with the forced sharing still would have liked it much better if there was no forced sharing but i'm really not shaming for those who like it i just would like to have a choice so everyone gets what they like. sharing with women ie emma was fine with me its only sharing with men i really view as sharing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yeah i just finished the main story wasn't too bad with the forced sharing still would have liked it much better if there was no forced sharing but i'm really not shaming for those who like it i just would like to have a choice so everyone gets what they like. sharing with women ie emma was fine with me its only sharing with men i really view as sharing.
only sharing with guy is 3some on swimming pool if player doesn't turn it off. sharing with emma is forced due plot.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
mia bjing dad shouldn't happen with ntr etc off (when i played swm still had swimming pool 3some as "forced"), not sure what you mean with emma getting fucked.
oh emma getting fucked by the other dude or sam could be skipped but I tried a new game from the beggining with NTR off and that scene still happens on the non ntr route so it must be bugged since other users on steam had that scene too hope the dev patches it on steam but I highly doubt that

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
oh emma getting fucked by the other dude or sam could be skipped but I tried a new game from the beggining with NTR off and that scene still happens on the non ntr route so it must be bugged since other users on steam had that scene too hope the dev patches it on steam but I highly doubt that
mia and dad? unlikely since game is bit old and mia doesn't actually cheat mc (no idea if steam has ntr terms). emma gets fucked by her brother no matter what.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
mia and dad? unlikely since game is bit old and mia doesn't actually cheat mc (no idea if steam has ntr terms). emma gets fucked by her brother no matter what.
well I have ntr off and said no when the option to tease the dad appear yet mia does that Ive reported it to the incenton web report bug section

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
ok, was going to play this, but the whole naming/relationship thing at the start is just baffling. I assume it's because the questions were not written by an English speaker but I just can't see how to get this in some sensible way.
I know that Mia and I are living with a couple.....but they seems to have no ingame actual names as I called them Mother and Father and then that seemed to become their names (what I see about their dialogue), that just isn't right.
Does that mean when I talk to Mia she will not be called Mia and get called something else.
All very confusing when you are just starting a game.
If I want to be Mia's friend living in the house of her parents with her, how would I answer the questions?

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes