Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
doubt i wanna see how it looks on my native language.
I understand you perfectly. I've already seen what the Polish version looks like, and it's probably translated with Google Translator. Overall, it's not a tragedy, but there are a lot of mistakes ;) But I would like to get the local version, maybe something can be improved. Who knows...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Summer with Mia [Season 1 v1.50] [Inceton]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Win/Linux/Mac:
-

Last edited:
Reactions: devonY7

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
oh well, gotta check how badly they fucked up translation.
I can tell You, that Polish grammar is not easy to translate, so we have many mistakes in our version... Well as we checked it started on Main menu screen, and about every 3rd screen has grammar problems ;) But overall i'm happy that i can play again in my native language :D
ANd i can't wait for them to translate also Lust Theory and the most important thing Returning to Mia :)
And if it's not a secret, what's Your native language?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SummerWithMia-S1v1.5Steam
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: devonY7

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well played bit at start and it was quite well made besides translation was literary language until game got to point where mc met his mother and then it went south and badly and continued when mc got to university (in translation) when it's actually college and then got enough and closed game and deleted it.

i'll stick to english versions.

Is this a chance that This multilangual version will be on android too?
i'm quite sure it'll be ported. just don't expect that game on your native language will look good.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
well played bit at start and it was quite well made besides translation was literary language until game got to point where mc met his mother and then it went south and badly and continued when mc got to university (in translation) when it's actually college and then got enough and closed game and deleted it.

i'm quite sure it'll be ported. just don't expect that game on your native language will look good.
Why would you delete it? It's more than translations in this update, it has bugfixes, and a better UI , plus it has English language.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021

I have it on Steam, well it's not tragic, but it isn' very good either ;) Google translate roolez :)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why would you delete it? It's more than translations in this update, it has bugfixes, and a better UI , plus it has English language.
1. cuz i have played it (twice or more (since played my sister mia and other versions of lwm game) actually since this is lwm's renpy version)
2. didn't encounter any gamebreaking bugs originally so don't care
3. i don't keep played games (well i got few saved (different variations of orig. version (like last version with dog content) and swm 1,0 and few other games)

jI11jaCksjAkk

Jun 26, 2023
Can someone explain to me the appeal of voicing characters?? I don't get it at all. I guess maybe if you are a slower reader you might get something out of it, or if you are working on your English and want to read the text while hearing the pronunciations of the words. But for the vast majority of readers reading speed is much faster than spoken dialogue, and I find it massively annoying to have to (a) hear half a sentence before clicking to the next text or (b) wait forever for the voiced content to catch up to what I already finished reading. If you like voiced text, can you post what you like about it? Devs seem to be adding this more often, so there has to be a reason. I guess I'm just too dumb to figure it out. :LOL: :unsure:

3.50 star(s) 142 Votes