• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
And I'm waiting for the full audio version. This will spice up the game a bit. And I'll be happy to play it again. To tell you the truth, I already miss Mia a bit.

#TeamMia :D

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
And I'm waiting for the full audio version. This will spice up the game a bit. And I'll be happy to play it again. To tell you the truth, I already miss Mia a bit.

#TeamMia :D
doubt there'll be audio version.

time between updates were so long that not yet missing her.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
doubt there'll be audio version.

time between updates were so long that not yet missing her.
all depends on how well the full VA update for LT S2 does . if the update increases sales inceton would definitely add VA to their other games . still shocked how the mia games don't have VA but inside Jennifer does .

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
all depends on how well the full VA update for LT S2 does . if the update increases sales inceton would definitely add VA to their other games . still shocked how the mia games don't have VA but inside Jennifer does .
swms not that moneymakers, ijs etc yes.

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
swms not that moneymakers, ijs etc yes.
gonna disagree with you here . before LT mia was their no 1 work . they remade it for a reason . IJ on the other hand was originally abandoned . and once they did get the rights back they rushed the game out and did not even bother with a sequel . the mia games are way more successful . you can look at something like steamdb to see swm has way more sales than IJ and thet RTM just slightly behind even though it just released not too long ago and is a more expensive game .

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
so I was replaying some of the older games and this was one of them. near to the last part i kept getting an error about "day 15" and couldn't continue. I read thru a lot of the comments and didn't see a fix for this so i made 1. if any1 else needs it here u go.

just extract and drop into the "game" folder

Reactions: UraN82

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
gonna disagree with you here . before LT mia was their no 1 work .
maybe but apparently they didn't believe in swm that much for some reason and they did attempt to port lwm to renpy once before but that didn't go further than mc getting bandages etc (very short demo).

Joncik_Ko

Dec 26, 2021
maybe but apparently they didn't believe in swm that much for some reason and they did attempt to port lwm to renpy once before but that didn't go further than mc getting bandages etc (very short demo).
I didn't play Living with Mia yet, but i intend to. I found Summer with Mia this year on GOG, well i like it. Of course it's my personal opinion but i liked it very much. And RtM is way much better, for me of course :)

#TeamMia

devonY7

Feb 3, 2020
i remember that . they probably did not want to fully release a renpy version back then but after LT they got a huge staff of people who could render out images which probably led to them creating this game in such a short time .

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I didn't play Living with Mia yet, but i intend to. I found Summer with Mia this year on GOG, well i like it. Of course it's my personal opinion but i liked it very much. And RtM is way much better, for me of course :)

#TeamMia
same game as swm1 besides incls. "some" stupid sidestories and random fucks not in swm's extras and orig. emma and not really stable (getting past mia and emma fucking mc while he is tied is task itself and getting thru hotel 4some isn't easy either (maybe with newer computer those are possible to pass) and bugs.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
how that differs from op version?
OP is v1.5, well was, it's updated now to v1.5.1, the one I posted was v1.5.1, just forgot the 1 on the end, there wasn't any patch notes, but I assume some minor bugfix, think the update was 20MB or so.

Reactions: marcoforte68

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SummerWithMia-S1v1.5.1Steam
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
well orig. is bugless with sancho mod and even w/o it.
its not "bugless" i had to make a patch just to continue the game, "day 15 line 1332" has a jump cmd to a label that isnt in the game. i had to make 1 (put it on line 1334. i thank thats were the dev wanted it to go based on the way it was written). easy 5 seconds to fix, but still game stopping.

P.s Note: its the scene just after Emma sucks off the dad and then go upstairs to u and mia, they pull the blue pill out and tell u to meet them at the club

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
emma sucks dad?

anyways that's the problem with inceton games (at least on mia games), some get bugs and some don't.

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
emma sucks dad?

anyways that's the problem with inceton games (at least on mia games), some get bugs and some don't.
emma seems to be a free spirit and fucks or sucks any dude I hope the mother isnt like Emma tho, on another note does anyone have a wt for the choices?

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 141 Votes