goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Totally agree with this take. I'm not a huge fan of sharing, NTR, cuckoldry, swapping, involuntary masochism, ha however you want to define it, but by no means am I one who thinks games shouldn't have it in them (because hey different stokes for different folks am I right?). I'm willing to try games with things I don't like and genres I don't prefer if they're completely avoidable and not forced upon the player - most gamers and people in general are like this to a degree - as long as the story's compelling, arts good, includes features I find appealing, etc.

If you're a developer who is trying to make a career out of this (and it not be some passion project or side gig you do in your spare time) then the last thing you want to do is make decisions or choices that alienate or drive away potential customers (ie patrons). Will that mean more work for you? Of course. But by having multiple options or choices and the feeling of giving the player a sense of free will and consequence to their decisions not only expands your gameplay options but will make the game feel a little bit more complex and meaningful in a way. Also it can give you branching storylines and decisions for future gameplay options (ie if you didn't do "A" choice and went with "B" here's where it leads and vice versa).

But if you have a set path and want to tell a story one way with no alternatives, you can do that too (and you'll have vocal cheerleaders and supporters who'll be happy with that choice since their preferences were included).

However... don't be surprised that when you've included controversial genres and preferences that are incredibly divisive you're going to be met with backlash from people and probably a loss of future and potential revenue/patrons/customers.
Well said.

I don't mind the fetishes in this game, but I agree they should be avoidable, or the game description should at least give us a warning about what's going down. That way people who don't want to see them can avoid the game. That, I think, was a screwup on Inceton's part.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Well said.

I don't mind the fetishes in this game, but I agree they should be avoidable, or the game description should at least give us a warning about what's going down. That way people who don't want to see them can avoid the game. That, I think, was a screwup on Inceton's part.
My guess is that all the side quests from ch.3/that sadly are probably the biggest part of ch.3/will be optional like in RPGM version.Seriously why making so much side content?Both in Mia games and in EOL.Forget about the time to make them.
Just the idea that we can get these scenes in the future and the story progress,and especialy in EOL case,these scenes can be cannon.
BTW I can already say,that you are not a fan of futanari:)

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
Like other players, after finishing Chapter.2 of Mia's adventures transcoded into a RENPY format, I still prefer the RPGM version. Waiting Chapter.3 for updating my opinion maybe. It seems Dev. has forgotten the initial spirit of previous version, preferring adding too much changes in scenes and actions of characters. Wait and see if it's confirmed in next Chapter.:cautious:

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
I automatically lose interest in a game when the dev banish content or change it because patreon rules, totally '0' love for your own game, but the money is good, I guess...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yes, I'm aware of that. What I'm asking is if the original RPGM Act 2 ended when Mia wakes up in her bed after getting fucked at the waterpark by the MC and Sam? I played all the RPGM games and felt like Act 2 originally ended at a different point in the story.
dog scene (bestiality) was removed. don't have rpgm act 2 anymore and won't bother to dl it to check.

Kypo

Aug 18, 2018
from start act 2 witn quick panel, if u want to use auto

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lotman

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
dog scene (bestiality) was removed. don't have rpgm act 2 anymore and won't bother to dl it to check.
Really wasn't asking about that scene but it doesn't matter, I answered my own question by looking back at the images of the original Act 2 and it did end after the waterpark changing room scene.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
i honestly hope the dev keeps his other game non ntr
Agreed, unfortunately after playing this, I see his new game has a similar problem to this one. Writing, most sex acts you have in that game are through rape, alcohol and drugs.(the main character also is suffering from a groundhogs day curse which lets him do shit) but too many of these games are just using the three things I mentioned before as ways to progress sexually with a character. I used to not be too bothered by it but now it's so over used on these types of games it's become rather annoying. It just screams laziness whenever I see it appear in a game now.

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
Agreed, unfortunately after playing this, I see his new game has a similar problem to this one. Writing, most sex acts you have in that game are through rape, alcohol and drugs.(the main character also is suffering from a groundhogs day curse which lets him do shit) but too many of these games are just using the three things I mentioned before as ways to progress sexually with a character. I used to not be too bothered by it but now it's so over used on these types of games it's become rather annoying. It just screams laziness whenever I see it appear in a game now.
True and I would like to see a bit of romance or spark between some of the relationship s in these types of games instead of just rape, drugs or blackmail,. I don't mind the other game as long as it stays Vanilla, my worries are that since the dev threw NTR(unavoidable) into this one they may just start a ntr trend in the other games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Captain Kirk

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
what the hell is wrong with the mc? if he were patient hed get anything hed wanted out of mia what a dumbass

Last edited:
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

IamRubel

Sep 17, 2018
I am not going to play this game anymore... The Act 2 "Truth and Dare" game is insanely not ok... Even, the NTR is not avoidable. Shit. I was liking this game. But, this NTR shit just sucks. What was this developer thinking before making this. Developer likes NTR does not mean, I will or everyone will like it. If the MC can't control anything in the Game, then, where is the point of playing this game. I'm out. Bye Bye...

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
I am not going to play this game anymore... The Act 2 "Truth and Dare" game is insanely not ok... Even, the NTR is not avoidable. Shit. I was liking this game. But, this NTR shit just sucks. What was this developer thinking before making this. Developer likes NTR does not mean, I will or everyone will like it. If the MC can't control anything in the Game, then, where is the point of playing this game. I'm out. Bye Bye...
Another point of view is...the fuck you doing here if you don't like ntr stuff?

3.60 star(s) 141 Votes