JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
is there a walktrouth?
cuz i help mia with her game and then the mc says off to the bathroom i go there and nothing happens....

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
no so the perents left i get back home after i had the hands accidents at school and then i tell her what to do at her game since i cant play and the mc says i should go to the bathroom (he wants to spy on mia in the shower) the problem is she is still playing her game and if i go to the bathroom nothing happens is at the beggining of the game but i dont know hat to do

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
is it gamenight with parents or what?
no so the perents left i get back home after i had the hands accidents at school and then i tell her what to do at her game since i cant play and the mc says i should go to the bathroom (he wants to spy on mia in the shower) the problem is she is still playing her game and if i go to the bathroom nothing happens is at the beggining of the game but i dont know hat to do

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
since this has more scenes then the RPGM version. does Mia do any more stuff with the Dad? i was always hoping there was a path were she DID screw him.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
We should hire you. :)
LOL!!! well after playing rpgm and renpy versions thru should remember where is supposed to go.

since this has more scenes then the RPGM version. does Mia do any more stuff with the Dad? i was always hoping there was a path were she DID screw him.
not exactly more scenes just some act 2 scenes in act 1.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I might like the game ... Apart from keeping MC, his stupid ideas, with Sam. I don't like when someone else does something with my Mia, and in this game you have no choice but to watch Mia do something with Sam. Although the animations are great, the game is not for me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I might like the game ... Apart from keeping MC, his stupid ideas, with Sam. I don't like when someone else does something with my Mia, and in this game you have no choice but to watch Mia do something with Sam. Although the animations are great, the game is not for me.
mostly it's just bjs.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not in act 2, act 3 has 4some but that can be avoided and other 4some to get rid of sam's sister which i'm not sure if it can be avoided.

Reactions: Qmil679
3.60 star(s) 141 Votes