NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
Need help. I'm on mac verison. whenever I load a save file it shows an error screen then when i rollback it makes me restart the entire game from the beginning. Anyone know why this is happening? lastest chapter 4 beta

kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020
Godammit, every time, every single time. A new update releases, I play it, then I disappear for months, only for when a new update is about to come I check in compulsively twice a day just to see if it has already released, I should just wait another week before checking again, but by golly gimme more Nami I need it I need it now!

thaeral

Sep 21, 2019
I just finished the "Intro" section. Like almost everyone else has said, excellent renders and art direction. It is very well written. Definitely up there in my top 10, but I would be remiss if I didn't say that this entire game reminds me of old Eternity for Men by Calvin Klein commercials. :ROFLMAO:

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Need help. I'm on mac verison. whenever I load a save file it shows an error screen then when i rollback it makes me restart the entire game from the beginning. Anyone know why this is happening? lastest chapter 4 beta
probably you made the save with a mod of some sort and now you have a different mod/ no mod at all, so the save doesn't load

Reactions: NotTheReal16

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Godammit, every time, every single time. A new update releases, I play it, then I disappear for months, only for when a new update is about to come I check in compulsively twice a day just to see if it has already released, I should just wait another week before checking again, but by golly gimme more Nami I need it I need it now!
You just described my exact predicament.

UsedFishing

Feb 25, 2021
It literally says on the start screen of the game that you can't save in the beta version

Reactions: NotTheReal16

Nekiorem

Sep 18, 2021
Not 100% with you on that one. Her chapter 3 look was preeeeetty good.
Yes chapter 3 look was nice but she'll keep changing her hairstyle often until she thinks or Sasha approves to settle for this one. I saw few people complaining about her changes, just wanted to tell it's the character that thinks to change his/her hairstyle or dressing sense , etc or others suggest them to.

Reactions: Schattenfang

Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
Okaay so when's gonna release the 4.5 is it back to normal release or is it gonna be like 10 to 12 months?

SmiLego

Jun 23, 2020
Okaay so when's gonna release the 4.5 is it back to normal release or is it gonna be like 10 to 12 months?
Ocean is hoping to release the 4.5 before the end of the year. So back to normal schedule unless something else happens (like world war 3 or Patreon deciding that relations between roomates and/or landlady are now consider incest...)

• Haha
Reactions: Kokodeska

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Chapter 4 Final Bibi-log 2/1

Hello,

It wasn't planned to do a second Bibi Log to tell people what's up with the final... But I underestimated Daz's scene opening times.

So, I'm currently 390/600 rendered images into the Final.
As you can clearly see, shit slowed down.

Many that have been following me for quite some time, might know that Daz has some atrocious loading times. (It loads all the morphs up for every character.)

On top of that... I had some problems building the outside of the college. There weren't any suitable assets and I had to improvise. That took a while.

But to give something back, I have some new comparisons and one simple Chapter 4 preview. (High Res for download at the bottom.)
Now I customized quite a lot and I have a clear vision of what I want to go for. s, a very big environment.

We start with the evening scenes after visiting Victoria.

Old
1Old.jpg 1aOld.jpg

The new one more or less still follows the same routine... But has a different atmosphere. Dialogue also got adjusted.

New
1bNew.png 1New.png

The early college parts are probably the biggest issue the game had.

Old
2Old.jpg 2aOld.jpg

As you can see... You see nothing. Regium had a 1070 and I had a 1060 at that time... None of us could put some actual people there... Nor did we have the experience.

Now I customized quite a lot o stuff and I have a clear vision of what I want to go for.

New
2bNew.png 2cNew.png

The biggest issue was that it all felt so empty. No immersion whatsoever... But we simply didn't have the computing power.

And my 3090s failed me more than once rendering those scenes. But that's not even the biggest issue these scenes cause.

It's the unbearable screen freezes and lags that come with a gigantic scene like that. Tons of visible and hidden characters and this results in a scene that has like 2FPS and screen freezes that take up to 20 seconds.

But that's sadly Daz... It's not optimized to support these heavy scenes.

Old
3Old.jpg 3aOld.jpg

The biggest issue here... Old Ayua.

Like what the fuck... God, did I hate this model.

New
3cNew.png
3eNew.png

The new version now features the current Ayua model with her Ch2/Ch3 hair. (It's her changing the hair. Not me.)

So yeah, I just wanted to update you guys that it might take a week or two longer... It takes like 40-90min to open a scene. (Depends on the characters.)
And I put 30 renders into the queue and woke up to 5 images being rendered...

To end this little bibi log... Here's a first Ch4 preview of Mila.

MilaLila.png

- Ocean

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes